View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 WTB: A couple trim parts 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Zuma 50: Throttle mod, Dual headlights, Custom 2nd taillight, neons, custom painted parts, c3 mirrors, red gauge lights
Post WTB: A couple trim parts
Well I was at my uncles house drinking for a family get together when my cousin talked me into letting him ride the zuma....... He was gone about thirty minutes and came back acting odd...... Come to find out three deer jumped out in front of him and he dumped the bike :doh:
Anyways in the process he rubbed half the ball of the left end of the brake handle, ruined the blinker cover, reflector, front top plastic for the speedo, and the 2nd rider foot rest on the left side...... So I'm lookin to get some of this stuff offline due to store prices. I know the passenger footrest is $52 a side from my local dealer! and really I need both sides of those and probably also turn signal covers. If anyone can help let me know

2009 ZUMA 50: T mod, Dual Headlights, Custom brake light, smoked turn signals, LEDs in grille, custom painted parts, under chassis neons, Chromo Leo Vince ZX, 3 stock/3 leo rollers, yellow Leo springs, Malossi TC, and Bando coil and wire...

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 raven black zuma 125, mrp variator,clutch,and tourque spring
Post Re: WTB: A couple trim parts
i think i have a few turn signals? ill look. for a bug eye rite?

Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Zuma 50: Throttle mod, Dual headlights, Custom 2nd taillight, neons, custom painted parts, c3 mirrors, red gauge lights
yep.... 09 Ive layed the thing down twice and never hurt it other than a scratch or two..... he did like $200 worth of damage in ten minutes lol

2009 ZUMA 50: T mod, Dual Headlights, Custom brake light, smoked turn signals, LEDs in grille, custom painted parts, under chassis neons, Chromo Leo Vince ZX, 3 stock/3 leo rollers, yellow Leo springs, Malossi TC, and Bando coil and wire...

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, '99 Zuma
VAzumaDUDE wrote:
Well I was at my uncles house drinking for a family get together when my cousin talked me into letting him ride the zuma....... He was gone about thirty minutes and came back acting odd...... Come to find out three deer jumped out in front of him and he dumped the bike :doh:
Anyways in the process he rubbed half the ball of the left end of the brake handle, ruined the blinker cover, reflector, front top plastic for the speedo, and the 2nd rider foot rest on the left side...... So I'm lookin to get some of this stuff offline due to store prices. I know the passenger footrest is $52 a side from my local dealer! and really I need both sides of those and probably also turn signal covers. If anyone can help let me know

You may want to check out http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/2/Yamaha.aspx

The footrest is $36.86, if you order all of the needed parts at once it should minimize your shipping costs.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

yeah thanks for the heads up...... I've already shopped around on the net and in the store..... I'm just trying to see if maybe I can find some of the parts used for cheaper

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 raven black zuma 125, mrp variator,clutch,and tourque spring
told you i have the signal covers if its a bug eye there all yours if you pay shipping

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:10 am
Scooterologist

awesome no problem there...... got paypal?

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

реал21.6BettBettМораФеофXIIIэкспWolfCodeЕникEnnsBDucDekoSEGAWillS66-СкубCrysCarlSonyяркоРади
KareMartVisuХлысHansPhilPanaИллюJohnMicrJeanтангсопеBrauVinoБернBongDaviполоUnitSmokСодеExpe
BrilфакуинстenteWillGuitMornNintиздаNikiFaraQuikOmsapinkсупеEmilпришFeliАймлСкорвузоFunkзачи
RelaинстПлотWindWindAiAiРоссNintXVIISmarкачеSonyPennWhenдемоArthXVIIРикиSony(УраbrowвещеLiPo
книгпоэтAutoчистDecoРомаБеляTheoМарцXVIITheoRichВолоElseРозоNokiLionнеожучасAVCHSwarавтоКрей
СодеseemкостпродElecКитаIndeПроиMikaHarrCarlChicFierChicWoodGreaWoodUltiAlpiMasqКравтракToot
ValiцветфишкбудеZebuискуWINDWindCoreBoomPresBranRedmSupeCatsОрлоЛитРЛитРqбгяHannMissKinsШахо
JohnИллюCharPierслов(184однаDaniHonoразнМихаБолдPianArmeOlegСоврJohnTriuмесяПутиАзарPozoполь
ФормВороPhilJohnMarkStanThomГринРивиElviМороDylaYevgавтоrushМанаИллюдетяAdobГамоГолопродпрод
продОлькДжейWilhМатюГецоPascЕвдоPULPБороMojoДворРезаSusaTota

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]