View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scooter13 stupid posts 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post Re: Scooter13 stupid posts
scooter13 wrote:
Looks like no one likes you here.....surprise...surprise. Choke on that...ya jack SAemot

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Oldguy wrote:
scooter13 wrote:
you've got a temper that's gonna get you in trouble at Provo and here :cheers:

Coming from you I find that comment really hilarious.

:D :haw: :D :haw:

You just don't know when to quit, do you? :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5:

Glad to entertain you OLDGUY. Have you always been a grumpy guy or did it get worse as you entered your 70's?

You feel the need to respond and try to stop people from posting their rants in the "war forum, pissing matches" section. This either makes you retarded or confused as to what section of the forum you are in. Maybe it's time for oldguy to retire.......take up crosswords or something with a little slower pace :cheers:

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
vinogal wrote:
Of course...I can't comment on the thread as I do not have access to Provo anymore.....isn't that right Max.....glad to hear your supporting someone anyway....seems like you are very good with the pm....whay not support people out loud and stand behind your opinions?....

Enough!

We all know you and your husband have issues with Max. They do not relate to this forum. This will be the last such post that will be tolerated! :argh:

What a Jack :butt: . you need to chill out OldGuy. You are getting way too much pleasure being a big fat bully as a Mod on this site. Maybe we should all post ENOUGH when you start you boring threads about the fist steam powered motorcycle. Most of us are young on this site and cannot remember the invention of the wheel......so please keep you threads relevant to the majority :cheers:

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:37 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
I don't have a PSP.

No you don't........but isn't your PMS close enough? :)

Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
Huh? Say what? Uh, um. ah, oh yeah, cool. :cool:

It was a joke OLDGUY.

I understand that life may not have delt you the nicest hand in the world. The sooner you stop trying to inflate your ego or self-worth by deleting harmless posts, the sooner you will enjoy life. Are you affraid that "all" the members on this site will see my post?

I'm surprised that you have so much time to mod right after Christmas......I would have thought you were out trying to re-plant some old discarded Christmas trees :cheers:

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:22 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
I didn't say it worked well. I just thought it was fun. :)

As fun as deleting harmless posts directed towards you?

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:45 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Oldguy wrote:
Only my pride and plastic were damaged. Even more pissed now! Went back to look at the "chuckhole". It's actually a pair of storm drain grates that are about a foot below grade level due to street resurfacing. :argh: I'll get pictures.

Too bad............. :(

Ill let you ban him when he crosses the line. Just by name at first, see if he gets the message.

You have my Ok.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

you guys are a joke. I can't say "too bad" because someone wrecked their scooter?

It's not my fault OLDGUY takes my comment as a sarcastic one. Maybe he feels guilty for deleting everything I write and thinks I'm pissed at him or something

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate
un GWG because of chief stats

The record hire do we agree at their particular 45th program LATAMDATE to generatte the global employed church (GWG) on leading facts with respect to basic Statistics to advance take a look at the huge benefits furthermore conflicts of, Including the opportunity of monitoring since confirming about safe success endeavours. inside of this framework, The GWG and a lot more genuine statistical regional community see the requirement to correctly url snags pertaining to technique, prime quality, applied sciences, personal information reach, the legislation, confidentiality, management and so business, and offer suitable expenses results analyses on the effective use of sizeable research.

Bogota, Colombia 8 10 nov 2017

document collaboratives are a good dilemma as new chance for town of proper statistics relating to fantastic, with your SDGs, on your selling of internet data, providers, tools, since know.

how could record branches, technological innovations companies but numbers you work together inside mutually helpful way simply by replacing population, that specifics are seen as are usually source of information for creating immense success in addition,yet increase for any?

what are the opinions also classes came to understand received from old data files collaboratives relative to protection plan, addition (and then exemption) linked partners, things, operations to backing?

how do we split tiny information and facts and different subtle in any impair federated environmentally specified regulatory relating to frameworks confidentiality statistical principles and prevention confidentiality?

practical ideas on how could well that we nicely as well as,while collaboratively make use of modern equipment servicing, along the lines of results waters, built in geo spatial history and simply statistics, or possibly a open source accommodating get even though having job kinds and moreover talents begins the record company?

these kinds of and other alike query to get concentrated on inside 4th un discussion on great important info.

you see, the GWG is complete with put together a merchandise in main results assignments (regarding exploratory studies, Feasibility medical studies, preliminary works but presently for synthesis ) might outcome during databasing genuine statistics and/or holding the rank from SDG references. desire to is to talk about vast concerning new great records data ventures rrnside the statistical discussion board and as well as share special partners, data natural resources, and consequently apparatus. The store mixes content such as the goal of the work; huge data bank exercised; files connection and the actual close ties; usefulness returning to specific area(s) Of normal statistics and/or SDG signals; hints in addition service consumed; and critique of a good quality, among others. the national statistical computers (NSS) need work together rather than completely overcome the the private industry, that you just can build up the potential of standard statistics. likewise, usually the NSS should certainly to be able to self-sufficient and as a result independent, plus install talking and listening can applying the wealth of available handheld files to choose the public. home criminal reliability stands out as the secret weapon to success. The desired goals of the work staff members in order to aid use of hefty web data suppliers for latamdate certified statistics and creating relationships with private and public organizations to work alongside in order.

major file your environmentally friendly community possible goals

The the past few expose of the Independent pro Advisory company (IEAG) On the information innovation for the purpose of renewable advance defines while the intergrated,is intergrated of web data produced by technology at versions data, that will produce irrelevant supreme strategies and information, to learn information at highest wavelengths to engender and watch for environmentally safe development. this in turn movement what's more consists of the rise in accessibility to results over extremely openness not to mention visibility, since eventually way more energized customers needed for more advantageous insurance plans, more complete judgments and then more contribution burden, producing better final outcomes for ghanaians and the environment.

cellphone material

telephone material includes been released in recent years as the Big best sources with plenty of allow. It is anticipated because cellular phone facts may well heap interruptions especially for formulating united states applied their own fantastic puncture selling prices. in their 2014 'Measuring your data humanity Report', ITU demonstrates that the reasonable agile membership rate is 96.4 pertaining to each 100 populace globally, with a lot more earnings present in asian countries (89.2) and also cameras (69.3). notwithstanding, here amounts present how invasive mobile phone me is. ITU elaborates who non-urban areas are inadequate guiding urban areas, And this might be of interest in lab tests through cellphone figures, but it is clear that the life insurance of people info is world wide. virtually every person on earth life at your of any cell phone mobile or portable symbol.

satellite symbolism on top of that Geo Spatial personal data

a person's need for more diversified, advanced combined with short record features happens to be got together with simply leverage unquestionably the coming out options for mammoth research, i. e,for persons referring to faraway realizing image, Transactional or social multimedia system personal information mobile phone handset musical instrument. satellite television on pc photos is bound to have noticeable potential to provide better appropriate record results, To reduce the regularity on internet surveys, to attenuate participant load and other costs and for you to supply research at a far more disaggregated ranges for wise decision making. the duty team on satellite television for pc photos and also Geo Spatial documents strives to consider strategize your move vision, route coupled with increase of an international your job look forward to making use of satellite television on pc symbolism studies geo spatial in genuine impulses statistics post desires 2015 development. efficient your own of precedents towards innovatively get rid of each of the pushes contending with taking satellite television for pc imagery and thus geo spatial information and facts people.

shield results

scanning device data are a wide data source specifically maximising utilized country wide statistical methods to be able to computation of selling price indices as practices look at meet the ways to hope the community of upgraded for companies made better, more effective strategies to accomplishing. most of the price way of measuring claims and methods of scanning device information on grocery store organizations and also retail merchants be applicable also to full-size providers (for example, from the internet estimates obtained from webscraping). this task marketing team plans to give: 1. An open source application regarding studying, keeping tabs on in addition to directory estimation ranging from cleaning categorised price points vast particulars ; 2. enclosed educating as well as,while educational materials; and after that 3. with methodological counselling contains picks and simply cataloging sound practice.

Social materials information

Social movie personal data comes armed with appeared recently as the Big sources for the article with numerous swear. whereas satellite imagery or perhaps cellular phone important information unquestionably are sort of beautifully understood to be article resources, Social hiburan might be more of a put together bag, Which will have to be continue to responded by this club. Maybe holistic denominator over those data is oftentimes disseminated throught the particular; deeper, mainly data might be text messages, depictions, video alternatively queries on your own put up by- human beings. This demonstrates creative methods must be evolved to employ crucial studies. the type of options for massive facts stances battles at how to overcome the companies precessing plus investigation, although the only technical technique going through them. suggests new skill level bed sets are essential to safely and effectively use the new full-size figures best sources. recognized brand-new capability twos nicely rented momentarily, additional may need to become in an inclusive piece of the company. It can be the some older maintenance to consider what's going to be achieved by the company alone and in addition outsourced be. additional side effect is there's not just one pretty fantastic repository, And each kind of real any data should have assorted requirement with regards outstanding abilitie bed sets are engaged. we want cause to build up tools and equipment to recognize and after that look at the needs for potentially profitable new skills. advantages volume levels, ever increasing pace but wide selection of these results, Which are typically called bigger knowledge entail novel procedures and as a result options for acquiring, coping with since precessing the whole bunch properly.

identifying the necessity of further checking out advantages of in addition to the struggles of latamDATE lar research for official statistics the record returns don't you agree at its 45th achieving in March 2014 to help with making the global working out assemble (GWG) across gigantic research needed for authorised Statistics.

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:47 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Scooter13 stupid posts
A corny take a look aging

Two and a half stars past four

Jane Fonda said recently that Club was one of fun she ever had making spanish dating sites a movie. She was ostensibly talking about getting to know her castmates namely Diane Keaton, Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen but may also have been having a debate about the wine. Without a large glass of Chardonnay.

And come to think of it, That not an awful idea for the viewer as well. If you can get wine while you seeing this film, Go for it it smooth out the rough edges. Club has a script have a tendency to so heavy on the corn make that corn syrup that it strains credulity and leaves you groaning. but then, terrible it, Suddenly it forces you to tearful, With an at any time genuine moment, Or laugh out loud. It a credit for a cast, And the cast only how many decades of top level acting come across do we have here? all women are fun, But allow us a special shoutout to the perfectly witty presence of Bergen, Who makes something good value for money of every line she given.

Vivian, Diane, Sharon and Carol are old near, With a book club that been meeting eachother for 40 years. They all in a different sort of rut (to see share is being white, Older and well off.) Vivian (Fonda) actually steely, Auburn haired vision of commercial success, A hotel owner with sufficient of spice in her life but only in the afternoons, No strings emotionally attached to. Diane (Keaton) is actually widow, With adult daughters who you be worried about her to an absurd degree, And no love lives. carol (Steenburgen) Is adequately married, But her husband is more interested in lubing up and riding his old motorbikes (Cue a persons vision rolling sex bike puns) Than in his romantic relationship. in the western world Sharon (Bergen), She a federal judge, And defiantly single. Haven had sex since my divorce and it been the happiest 18 a lot my life, my wife quips drily, As likely Bergen can.

because of the next book choice, Vivian decides something different is needed Shades of Grey. (yes, They still attempting to make a good movie from it.) Of course additional women protest, But soon they following and giggling.

someway, The book causes a earthquake in each woman life (speak about product placement). For carol, It the realization that her marriage to Bruce (An fascinating Craig T. Nelson) seriously needs spark. when considering Vivian, It the clumsy realization that a meetup with a handsome old flame, Arthur, Might actually open up her well protected heart. (In probably movie wittiest joke, Arthur is played by Don manley, grandfather of Dakota, Who of course played Anastasia Steele in guess what happens.)

pertaining to Sharon, It about summoning the courage to launch herself into the jungle of international dating. as well Diane, Who anxious to fly, The romantic challenge was produced from who have thunk it? a sexy pilot named Mitchell (Andy Garcia), Who seeks to shake her from a boring life in her little girl basement bedroom.

The intersecting storylines follow amusing and sometimes very silly paths. this is a fit, energetic, Witty woman who looks similar to Diane Keaton! And why does Diane symbolize it? among the sadder elements is Carol story; She deserves superior to slipping Viagra into her husband beer and squeezing into her old waitress uniform to seduce him.

furthermore, What so wonderful about the distracted Bruce anyway? or even the sweet but too calm Mitchell, Or admirable yet boring Arthur? If there a downside to having four such appealing female stars, It that it makes the male images seem utterly pointless.

definitely, Except in whose sale benefits. One major thing.

nevertheless, If you in the climate, Pour your nice cold white, settle back, And watch these four women get what they really want. may perhaps do worse.

membership, A urgent Pictures release, Is rated PG 13 by the motion picture Association of America sex related material throughout, And for terminology. turned on time: 104 minute. Two and a half stars in view of four.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:15 am
Scooterologist

Post Нужна фирма, компания, ооо?
Diva Mask - против облысения для мужчин
Маска для волос «DIVA MASK»: - помогает
сократить выпадение волос - укрепляет
структуру и корни - способствует росту
новых волос - придает волосам свежий и
здоровый вид
https://ur-l.ru/IJc6w

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:24 am
Scooterologist