View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Scooter13 stupid posts 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post Re: Scooter13 stupid posts
scooter13 wrote:
Looks like no one likes you here.....surprise...surprise. Choke on that...ya jack SAemot

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Oldguy wrote:
scooter13 wrote:
you've got a temper that's gonna get you in trouble at Provo and here :cheers:

Coming from you I find that comment really hilarious.

:D :haw: :D :haw:

You just don't know when to quit, do you? :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5:

Glad to entertain you OLDGUY. Have you always been a grumpy guy or did it get worse as you entered your 70's?

You feel the need to respond and try to stop people from posting their rants in the "war forum, pissing matches" section. This either makes you retarded or confused as to what section of the forum you are in. Maybe it's time for oldguy to retire.......take up crosswords or something with a little slower pace :cheers:

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
vinogal wrote:
Of course...I can't comment on the thread as I do not have access to Provo anymore.....isn't that right Max.....glad to hear your supporting someone anyway....seems like you are very good with the pm....whay not support people out loud and stand behind your opinions?....

Enough!

We all know you and your husband have issues with Max. They do not relate to this forum. This will be the last such post that will be tolerated! :argh:

What a Jack :butt: . you need to chill out OldGuy. You are getting way too much pleasure being a big fat bully as a Mod on this site. Maybe we should all post ENOUGH when you start you boring threads about the fist steam powered motorcycle. Most of us are young on this site and cannot remember the invention of the wheel......so please keep you threads relevant to the majority :cheers:

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:37 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
I don't have a PSP.

No you don't........but isn't your PMS close enough? :)

Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
Huh? Say what? Uh, um. ah, oh yeah, cool. :cool:

It was a joke OLDGUY.

I understand that life may not have delt you the nicest hand in the world. The sooner you stop trying to inflate your ego or self-worth by deleting harmless posts, the sooner you will enjoy life. Are you affraid that "all" the members on this site will see my post?

I'm surprised that you have so much time to mod right after Christmas......I would have thought you were out trying to re-plant some old discarded Christmas trees :cheers:

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:22 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oldguy wrote:
I didn't say it worked well. I just thought it was fun. :)

As fun as deleting harmless posts directed towards you?

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:45 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Oldguy wrote:
Only my pride and plastic were damaged. Even more pissed now! Went back to look at the "chuckhole". It's actually a pair of storm drain grates that are about a foot below grade level due to street resurfacing. :argh: I'll get pictures.

Too bad............. :(

Ill let you ban him when he crosses the line. Just by name at first, see if he gets the message.

You have my Ok.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

you guys are a joke. I can't say "too bad" because someone wrecked their scooter?

It's not my fault OLDGUY takes my comment as a sarcastic one. Maybe he feels guilty for deleting everything I write and thinks I'm pissed at him or something

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]