View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 How this subforum helps ZF 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post How this subforum helps ZF
With our new Viglink affiliation, Zf gets paid per click to merchants like ebay, Something like 70 cents a click in some cases, So if you see something that might interest other people here, please post a link, and be sure to browse these links to help us out. If you see something you like and buy it through our links, we get a small cut of that too. Its a win win.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
Post Re: How this subforum helps ZF
ive noticed if I mention ebay on my screen the link is highlighted, and I think another site I mentioned once

so is that how it works, the site knows key words then highlights it and if someone just clicks on that you get the money, or do you have to purchase something on that site

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Ebay is the only one that pays per click, Rest are if somebody buys something. It goes by any outgoing clicks, the highlighted words just give an extra link opportunity.

Were averaging about 3 bucks a day with this program, not too bad for the off season.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I saw dr moto posting some facebook links to his auctions so i told him he could post a few here, since it helps us out too.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Now encouraging coupon codes and sales you come across. Bonus points if they are in our affiliate program. You save money, share coupon codes and current sales, ZF gets a couple bucks off the sale for "sending" you there. Everybody wins!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: yamaha bws 2004
Post light and heavy weaights short ramp or long ramp?
hi people i was just wonderi g when combining two different variator weights together I know you have to stagger them but where do you put the lighter weights in the heavier weights like the short ramp or the long ramp light light example light weights going along ramp and heavy weights go on the short ramp or vice versa could somebody help me please

yamaha bws 50cc 2004 , dual headlight mod headlight mod, malossi mhr racing brakes, Str8 shock Riser 60mm, tun'r high flow air filter K&N Style, polini 3g speed clutch, doppler white spring i have them all i think im going to change to yellow, malossi winged speed clutch bell, polini clutch engagement Springs(green), poline jets, stage6 5.5and 6gram weaights, tun'r oversized air fan(red), str8 air scoop, and yasuni z pipe with red adrenaline exhaust (fully unrestricted) and side kick stand

Fri May 31, 2019 6:50 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Just put them every other one To keep balance in your transmssion.

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe derestricted stock variator stock carb 72 mikuni main one clip rich
45 mph still breaking in Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r polini green springs stock clutch 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders Stock Carb 82 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich

Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]