View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 facebook scooter club 
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: stock 2001 yamaha zuma - red
Post facebook scooter club
Hey guys, i was just hoping for a moment of your time to help me out. This is my last semester of college and i am taking a rhetoric and social media class as an elective. our final project for this class is to create a successful/popular/well used Facebook page on any topic we choose. naturally, being how much i enjoy riding my zuma, i gravitated toward a scooter based page. I came up with S. Chester County Scooter Club, due to the fact that i occasionally see other scooters in my area and have always wanted a group to meet up with and ride with. to my knowledge, there is no scooter club in my area and thought this was would be a fun undertaking. so what i am asking for is any sort of page activity you are willing to provide! "likes" would be a huge help as i will have to present my page to the class and it would be nice to have more than a dozen "likes". Any interesting scooter related articles, photos, videos, or comments feel free to post as well. and most importantly, if you are from southeast PA or chester county, join up with us and lets go for a ride! you guys have always come through for me when i had scooter questions and i know you will help me out here too, so thanks so much!

http://www.facebook.com/SouthernChesterCountyScooterClub

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: facebook scooter club
Done.

2009 Zuma 164 cc - Ported head, 28mm TB, oil cooler ( Race concepts: http://www.facebook.com/RCscooters?fref=ts ) , (Average 70 mpg * est) Top speed ( 70 speedo tucked in any weather.) , Mutt Muffler and tst variator, PG clutch, rrgs 1000 rpm spring, png bell. Daytona belt. 12/39 gears 10/12 rollers.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2008 50 cc Zuma stock
Ditto

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hit you up with both my accounts. Shacks got your back.

2009 Zuma 164 cc - Ported head, 28mm TB, oil cooler ( Race concepts: http://www.facebook.com/RCscooters?fref=ts ) , (Average 70 mpg * est) Top speed ( 70 speedo tucked in any weather.) , Mutt Muffler and tst variator, PG clutch, rrgs 1000 rpm spring, png bell. Daytona belt. 12/39 gears 10/12 rollers.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Anything to help out. Good luck with the project.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm
Scoot Master

Hey thanks so much guys! Every single one is a huge help to me! Really appreciate it

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

You want us to start talking on the page and putting content on it too? I am sure I can bullshit some talk on it.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 am
Scoot Master

lambo123 wrote:
You want us to start talking on the page and putting content on it too? I am sure I can bullshit some talk on it.

if you are willing to start some chit chat or post some links or whatever that would definitely help! anything to make it look like my page is effective at getting people interested haha. i appreciate it guys!!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Ya gotta give us more ... broaden the reach of this club.
I wish that I was still in BerksCounty ... but, I'm not ... I'm in AscensionParish (a few miles away) Ha !! Ha !!
lanching123 wrote:
if you are willing to start some chit chat or post some links or whatever that would definitely help! anything to make it look like my page is effective at getting people interested haha. i appreciate it guys!!
lambo123 wrote:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 am
Scoot Master

i was thinking about something broader, but i wanted to do something original and something i could use after graduation. i would love to have this thing take off and have people in my area to go on rides with. we will see i guess. but there is no rule that you have to be in my area to like the page or chat with the people active one the page! i appreciate the helps guys, really.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

can i send links of me and doc at the donkey show?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
You say DONKEY SHOW ... and I know that you're kidding ... but in all seriousness ...

Back in the 60s ... when TJ (Tijuana, BC) was still pretty much dirt roads.
There were MORE THAN ONE donkey shows.
Guess that you had to be there !! Thanks for reminding me about the good old days in TJ !!
Before all the MexicanDrugCartells moved into the border towns.
lambo123 wrote:
can i send links of me and doc at the donkey show?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Here's a bigger facebook Zuma club :)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/YamahaZuma/

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็09 BWs - Stage 6 Sport Pro, 19mm Arreche (#80 main), Leo Vince ZX-R, Malossi Multivar w/ 4.5g weights, Stage 6 Torque Control clutch, red malossi torque spring.
ZumaForums Montreal Thread

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: I'm still a complete noob. I upgraded from a 2004 Zuma 50cc to a 2013 Zuma 125. There's a lot for me to learn.
Hey lanching123,

Here's the Facebook page for my favorite local scooter club near Portland, Oregon. Just to give you some ideas. It's not strictly for Zuma riders, but is open to everyone. They are very 50 cc friendly.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Johns-Scooter-Club/108856439248

If you start up your page, be sure to post the hyperlink. I would love to join or like your page too.

rudge

http://rickrudge.angelfire.com/

Wed May 02, 2012 12:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Scoot Master

guys, all i can say is thanks so much for all the support! the page came out pretty nice and i just gave my class presentation showing it off today. I have to say zumaforum members really helped me out. my teacher and class was impressed that i had some real traffic and sharing happening on the page. I was the only one in the class who had this! everyone else's pages were boring with little interaction. also, i had the 2nd most page "likes" in the class thanks to all you guys! i plan to keep the page up and running and hope it grows. I would love for this to take off locally too. we shall see. but again THANK YOU EVERYONE! as always you guys really help out! cant say enough nice things about this forum

Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next