View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 SoCal Super Sunday Apr 27th??? 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Post Re: SoCal Super Sunday Apr 27th???
Well ... we may yet hear (see) if they showed.

Is there anything in TR about SuperSunday ?? I thought that one of them trolled over there ??

He had said that his range was 35 miles/tank or 35 miles/gallon. Don't know if you would have crossed paths if they were WAY OUT IN FRONT of the pack. That was an hour away from where you were, right ??

ZUMIKE wrote:
looked all around for vapors there, he was a no show
at least no 2 stroke zumas like he said he was going to bring

as I said last year, would be nice to have the route taken in advance
or at least signs on the road showing which way to turn
this time we did know the final destination, but still no idea how to get there non freeway

Not sure why its a secret, or if its just laziness not to pre run it and take notes
especially since it was a copy of last years ride they had a whole year to do it

I used to rally a lot ... with a sportscar club. Sometimes the destination was secret // sometimes not.
But ... we always had maps or cryptic instructions (that's FUN).

JUST GIVE US THE GPS COORDINATES !! !!

AND CHECK.POINTS !! !!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:01 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
all my pictures

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

COWS !! You got a picture of dairy cows !!

Cool !! How did you get them to all line up like that ?? You got ALL FRONTS ... NO ASSSES !!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 am
Scooter Addict

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 10&t=81640

mike155cc=zumike

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
BioMedHMC wrote:

Cool !! How did you get them to all line up like that ?? You got ALL FRONTS ... NO ASSSES !!

Dinner Bell'd

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

enjoyincubus365 wrote:
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=81640

mike155cc=zumike

OMG
last year
and funny the ride was the same exact thing again
started hella late, no organization

WOW your so resourceful
you win many internets awards

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

BioMedHMC wrote:

during a crash fix

they were all interested in whats going on
they wanted to help out

sadly thats all the action shots I was able to get

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

That's what girls do !! They like to watch !!

You knew that they were ALL GIRLS, right ??

ZUMIKE wrote:
they were all interested in whats going on
they wanted to help out

sadly thats all the action shots I was able to get

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:58 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

I was thinkin' about you guys Saturday (but NOT very much) ...

it's been really quiet around the ZF !!

Time to RELAX and listen to some SWAMP.POP ... that's what they call it.

We're related to the harmonica player (jeez), that right !!

I just call it :: LOUD !!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 pm
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 2011 Yamaha Zuma 125 with Lots of Stuff
Zumike, what were you riding?

See I would say there was about 15-20 zuma 125s. I know there was 7-8 running in the front group. I stayed within the front 25 the whole trip. Was stoked considering I'm running a stock motor with just a TST. Had a great time. Thought the stops did take too long and some people rode a little hairy and too close at times. but other than that, it was cool. Not really having any directions back to Rancho was a pain. Used my phone to write out as much as possible. A guy riding a blue/greenish grom gave me the rest, was a HUGE help. Made it back to Rancho at about 930.

2011 Zuma 125 w/ RC 155 BBK, 230mm Koso Roller Rocker Arm & Cam Kit, Koso 30mm Thottle Body, Bazzaz Fuel Controller w/ Self-Mapping Unit, Zumike 9" Stretch Kit, Two Bros Black Series Exhaust (Painted Black) w/ Two Bros P1X Powertip, Samurai X Shocks, GJMS Swingarm, RRGS Caliper w/ DrowSports 260mm Brake Rotor Kit, TST Variator, Koso Adjustable Clutch, Koso Clutch Bell, RC Race Torque Driver, NCY Contra Bearing Kit, RRGS 1000rpm Contra Spring, HoBao Cam and Valve Covers, RC Cold Air Intake w/ Simota Filter, CNC Adjustable Handlebars, Steering Stabilizer, Rigid LED Light, PGO Digital Gauge, Koso Taillight, Koso Mini LED Voltmeter and Oil Temp Gauge, SRP Direct Coil, Taida Hi-torque Starter, Drowsports Carbon Fiber Lower Fairing, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Rear Fender, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Carbon Fiber CVT Cover, Carbon look Taillight Cover, Gas Filler Cover, RPM Carbon Fiber Fan Cover, RPM Ignition Cover, RPM Gas Cap, GJMS Rear Shock Brace, GJMS Speedo Cable Holder, Highway Bars, Dual Headlight Mod w/ LED Bulbs, LED Front and Rear Signals, Aluminum Footrest Plates, Cupholder, Bag Hook, and.......a couple more future items!

Last edited by Bcampbell37 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I was pretty much in the back
and didnt see many zumas but they could of showed up late and I didnt walk around too much

riding a red trail 90

Bcampbell37 wrote:
Zumike, what were you riding?

See I would say there was about 15-20 zuma 125s. I know there was 7-8 running in the front group. I stayed within the front 25 the whole trip. Was stoked considering I'm running a stock motor wit just a TST. Had a great time. Thought the stops did take too long and some people rode a little hairy and too close at times. but other than that, it was cool. Not really having any directions back to Rancho was a pain. Used my phone to write out as much as possible. A guy riding a blue/greenish grom haver the rest, was a HUGE help. Made it back to Rancho at about 930.

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 2011 Yamaha Zuma 125 with Lots of Stuff
I actually looked at your ride in the morning. Obviously didn't know it was yours otherwise I would've said hi. I really didn't want to anywhere near the back of the pack. Apparently we lost a group of like 30 before the first stop after we crossed under the freeway. The front group kept a fast pace all day. I would say I was going 45-55 mostly

2011 Zuma 125 w/ RC 155 BBK, 230mm Koso Roller Rocker Arm & Cam Kit, Koso 30mm Thottle Body, Bazzaz Fuel Controller w/ Self-Mapping Unit, Zumike 9" Stretch Kit, Two Bros Black Series Exhaust (Painted Black) w/ Two Bros P1X Powertip, Samurai X Shocks, GJMS Swingarm, RRGS Caliper w/ DrowSports 260mm Brake Rotor Kit, TST Variator, Koso Adjustable Clutch, Koso Clutch Bell, RC Race Torque Driver, NCY Contra Bearing Kit, RRGS 1000rpm Contra Spring, HoBao Cam and Valve Covers, RC Cold Air Intake w/ Simota Filter, CNC Adjustable Handlebars, Steering Stabilizer, Rigid LED Light, PGO Digital Gauge, Koso Taillight, Koso Mini LED Voltmeter and Oil Temp Gauge, SRP Direct Coil, Taida Hi-torque Starter, Drowsports Carbon Fiber Lower Fairing, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Rear Fender, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Carbon Fiber CVT Cover, Carbon look Taillight Cover, Gas Filler Cover, RPM Carbon Fiber Fan Cover, RPM Ignition Cover, RPM Gas Cap, GJMS Rear Shock Brace, GJMS Speedo Cable Holder, Highway Bars, Dual Headlight Mod w/ LED Bulbs, LED Front and Rear Signals, Aluminum Footrest Plates, Cupholder, Bag Hook, and.......a couple more future items!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

yeah you would think with so many 50 cc bikes
going 45-50 or more is not really the wise thing to do
even the large street bikes that would block traffic would only stay with the fast group

dont get me wrong I could of kept up with the fast bikes no problem
but what about all the others

Its not a real ride, its more of a race and leave everyone behind who cant make it
maybe thats what its about I never got that from what I had heard
but ive seen it 2 times now, same thing

Most of the first timers this year are complaining too same exact things I had mentioned
We say lets just show up next year ride a few blocks then bail

because if you have any reason to stop just for a few minutes you will be too far behind unless you know the exact route and could hope to run into them at a fuel stop

Now when the big boys up front break down the whole ride stops so you may get lucky then too

If I had ever planned a ride it would be so rider friendly and no worries about getting lost or breaking down especially if your from out of town

everyone would have the phone numbers for the break down trucks so at least they can put in a call even if it took a while to get picked up

but the smartest thing we saw at the end
few bikes broke down, and had aaa insurance to tow them back
very smart
even if you didnt break down aaa woldnt know and you get a nice freeway ride back to base camp

good thinking maybe do that couple months before the ride just to make sure it will be available when you need it then cancel after the ride

we are doing a ride down here this summer probably
keep an eye out for it

did one last year called el touro

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: *2002 yamaha vino classic*
I Got left behind a few times but that was because my moped was too slow hahaha. Still had though. Getting back to my truck was the crappy part, thank god for AAA flat bed truck hahah.

Engine mods:
Motoforce Evo crank Stage 6 Streetrace kit Dellorto 17.5 man choke
Polini carbon fiber reeds. Gianelli shot exhaust
CVT mods:
Polini Variator. Hebo Driveface. Malossi Winged Clutch Bell. Stage 6 clutch springs
Suspension:
RDR Nitrogen Filled Shock (rear)
Frame:
Home fabricated 6" stretch 2" lower
ZF member #14

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:53 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey, I offered ya a ride Mole! Lol! I always get to the meet up spot early and mingle and check out bikes.....the big shops r almost always unveiling sumpn new....

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next