View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 2012 BWS/zuma no strat. Code 19 
Newb
Newb

Post 2012 BWS/zuma no strat. Code 19
I’ve spent the better part of today trying to figure this out.

It’s a theft recovery scooter, I got it from a buddy who bought it at auction. Bike appears to be bone stock with no real damage except the missing ignition

No ignition. I’ve jump the wires, everything seems to work minus getting it to fire. New ignition will be in on weds.

It’s coming up with code 19 (one long, 9 short flash’s) side kick stand down causing no spark. Well there’s no side kick stand and no sign there ever was one minus two wires spliced together in the area the the kick stand would be. If I disconnect the two wire from each other the engine light goes out. If I try to straight ground the wire, the engine light stays on solid.

Basically I’m stumped and really don’t want to cave and take it to a dealer.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:14 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: 2012 BWS/zuma no strat. Code 19
CBC advertising

My Local SettingsOttawaThis week moldova marriage on Spark We check the changing nature of dating, Courtship, And love today. Confounding sms, Crafting perfect online outlines, "store shopping" Online for the best person, the rise of hook up culture, What its like for seniors in this area, And an historical consider the intersection of dating and tech. For specific links.Divorced and Dating Thoughts on uniform dating from the Spark Facebook community Full conversation with Michelle, kim, And MarkOnline Dating Data Sam Yagan OKCupid OKTrends Full Spark interview with Sam YaganShopping for Love Dan Ariely Barry Schwartz on The Paradox of ChoiceGeosocial Dating GrindrThe History of Courtship and Dating Beth Bailey Full Spark interview with Beth BaileyBy presenting a comment, You accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, In any manner CBC decides on. handled that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. wisecracks are welcome while open. Box 500 Station A greater, ON north america, M5W 1E6Contact UsAccessibilityIt is a priority for CBC to create a website that is obtainable to all Canadians including people with visual, seeing and hearing, Motor and cognitive stretches.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]