View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Your SSN has been already used for a tax return 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post Your SSN has been already used for a tax return
So my mom called me tonight, did her taxes with turbo tax, submitted everything, then got an email and a text the next day saying her SSN was already used for a return and they couldnt process it. Shes a school bus driver, and 3 or 4 people at the same bus barn have had the same problem. Not just using turbo tax, but h&r block, etc. What do you make of this? She says they just got a new bookkeeper. Im thinking its somebody collecting everybodies returns that is either working there or going through their trash.

Shes a bit freaked out and unable to collect her tax return for 6 weeks while this identity theft thing gets processed. WTF. Ive never heard of anything like this. Any thoughts, advice?

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Your SSN has been already used for a tax return
F u c king a s shat liberal thieves...always talking other peoples money. Sorry to hear about this man.

Stage 6 HPC 12MM
Stage 6 R1200 exhaust
Stock airbox snorkel out.
Malossi VL12 reed cage
MHR Over range
MHR Delta clutch w/ wing bell, Black springs, Red Malossi Contra.
Dellorto PHBG Black racing 21MM
Athena 14/42 Primaries 11:1 gearing
Stage six F1 Glossy Carbon fiber Mirrors
Integrated rear turn signals
dual headlight mod.
Cut and drilled CVT cover
Stage six Mk I Chrome kick starter.
Motul 800 Double ester ran at 25:1
2004 Yamaha Zuma "Clubber" Air Cooled bike, build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24265&p=318426#p318426 Sold Feb 2nd 2014
Top Performances Trophy 70cc
Leo Vince ZX chrome
Athena 15/50 Gears
Malossi Multivar
84 MJ stock carb
Yellow Malossi clutch springs Yellow Malossi Torque spring
Stage Six F1 Mirrors
Stage Six MK II kick starter.
Motul 710
2004 Yamaha R1 "Punisher" sold May 2013 (sad face) stupid legal trouble
Two Brothers dual exhaust.
1987 Yamaha FZ700 stolen September 4th 2012 "Scorcher"
4-1 Vance and Hines full exhaust
K&N airfilter in stock airbox
Stage 2 Dyno jet kit.
1974 Yamaha RD250: Sold April 2nd 2011 "Arty"
TDR Hyper tension reeds
K&N air filter

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
I tell ya, as a bus driver, you are basically unemployed june through september, she is counting on this money to survive the summer, and its tied up for 6 weeks while she has to #$%^%$#@@ around with filing identity theft charges against god knows who.....

File your taxes the second u get your W2..... That was suggested to her by the IRS fraud department.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

I've had to deal with $ missing from my bank accounts before.....not a fun wait while the fraud dept at my bank checked everything and my $ was locked up...not much you can do but shred every bit of personal information you can before throwing anything away

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:19 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
Minareliisavant wrote:
F u c king a s shat liberal thieves...always talking other peoples money. Sorry to hear about this man.

Conservatives steal too bro.

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:56 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125, C3 mirrors, hook, windshield
Quote:

Yes, but when we do it is in millions, only a liberal was go after the small people.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:08 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
I was thinking the same thing.

Windbreaker wrote:
Yes, but when we do it is in millions
only a liberal would go after the small people.

Quote:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
BioMedHMC wrote:
I was thinking the same thing.

Windbreaker wrote:
Yes, but when we do it is in millions
only a liberal would go after the small people.

Quote:

stealing from the entire country is ok to you guys?
crazy world we live in. to each his own I guess.

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:31 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
wonder if its related to that target cc hack they had not to long ago

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Wouldn't think so. JW made it sound like it was his mom & her co-workers ... local municipality problem. Inside hack maybe.

I've personally never heard of this one. Filing your income taxes for you !!
ZUMIKE wrote:
wonder if its related to that target cc hack they had not to long ago

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125, C3 mirrors, hook, windshield
Quote:
stealing from the entire country is ok to you guys?

We didn't say that, it is just that Conservative as sholes steal big time and liberal loonies tend to steal from the whole nation or small time. Filing false tax returns to get the refund is small time, writing laws for Monsanto is big time, welfare is stealing from the whole nation. See what I mean?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:02 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

that's too bad about your mom and the others. got to be someone working there.

yeah, bus drivers don't make much. that's what my wife does.

2009 Zuma 155 - 23k miles, Corbin Seat, Pirelli GTS23/24, Triple X Highway Pegs, DCR Glove Box, Rear Carrier, Emgo Trunk, Yamaha Windshield, 12/39 Gearing, TST Variator with 10/12 rollers and thick TST shim, Koso Clutch, Phongeer Bell, Ruima Fan, LED Tail Light, C3 mirrors, Samurai X Shocks, Vertical Headlight, RC 155kit (piston, cam, cam gear, injector), 260mm disc, 8" stretch, longer cables and Leo Vince pipe
2008 Zuma 50 - Sold (3,900 miles)
Photo Gallery Springfield Scooter Club Scooter Trailer Service Manuals Yamaha/Honda Image

Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 05 Z50 4200 miles, 70cc Polini, 84 jet, Leo Vince zx, Athena Variator, stock clutch w/LV yellow springs and Athena contr
Interestingly, I heard exactly the same story as this the same day I read it. Identity theft sucks.

Anyway, anyone who thinks these pricks are liberals or conservatives doesn't get it. They're just pricks. However, conservatives have f-ed up our country, starting mainly with that jackass Reagan. And don't give me "but the Democrats were in power xxx period." The country has been pulled way to the right, it's been a calculated conspiracy that you can trace back mainly to when Roe v. Wade went through - although there were right-wing freaks way before that (McCarthy for example). And it's why we're in the current depression.

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Did mom go on. https://www.healthcare.gov/‎ By chance?

MHR Hyper Race, 70cc #318440 / Yasuni C-16 pipe, Stage 6 HPC 12mm Crank, Polini C-3 Race Brg. MVT premium, IGGY, TNT- Adj- Inj Pump / Y-Plate, Motul 710, Malossi Over-Range Var-6.0 rollers,Torque Boost Rear Pulley & Stage 6 k-belt, Orange, Contra / 1 spacer, DR HIT Clutch,red malossi race / no pillows+ STG 6 433 Bell, 15-50 Up Gear, Moto Tassinari VF3 Reed's & 4mm spacer, Clone-Blk 21mm, MJ #-94,PJ#42, W-7 2nd , 45*Slide, OEM Airbox , Snorkle out, 5 vents, Side Stand, Daytona Style Alloy Wheels,WD Torsion Arm, Stage 6 R/T Multimeter, Strt-8-HD Fan Trimmed + Air Scoop 50cc Fan Housing, Frt - Pirelli - SL 26 - 120/90/10, Rear- Shinko - 160/70/12, Frando Racing / 5DV-001 Ceramic Rear Shoes - Sigma BC-8 Speedometer-

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:24 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 05 Z50 4200 miles, 70cc Polini, 84 jet, Leo Vince zx, Athena Variator, stock clutch w/LV yellow springs and Athena contr
Identity theft is right, left, and center. And it's no secret that much of our government - at all levels - hasn't kept up with the technology.

The IRS website is totally unsecure.To register for an account and get a PIN#, you put your SSN in, so anyone who steals your SSN can register for the account! That was the story I heard from the woman I was talking to, right after reading jdubby's story here; her mom was going through the identical thing.

To be fair, if we're going to underfund our government, this is the what that looks like. :) That's just to tweak your "small government" ideologues who think the complicated problems can be solved with the first half of a bumper sticker. :butt:

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next