View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Quick questions that dont need their own thread (megathread) 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 1998 Zuma (Stock) 2002 Zuma (Stock)
Post Re: Quick questions that dont need their own thread (megathread)
I think this megathread is a disaster... :doh:

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 03 Vino 70cc Ariasal T6, 19mm Arreche etc... 08 Ruckus Stock
Thats cause of the flux capacitor sillyness :doh: , well and there has only been like 2 questions so far. It'll pick up one day(hopefully)

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

wut oil is the bestest for my scoot senor?

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 1998 Zuma (Stock) 2002 Zuma (Stock)
how do i do the scrottle mod??? i need to romp on the scrottle!!! yo! :D

also, can you tell me how to put the ca ca in the boom boom??? :D

what about how to get to sesame screet? :D

scraight to sesame screet!!!! :D

:doh:

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

How are you supposed to know in advance what is a quick question that doesn't need it's own thread? I've seen some questions that seemed really simple in the beginning turn into really hot topics.

As a matter of fact the "Quick questions that don't need their own thread (megathread)" thread is a perfect example. :wth:

Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
I say we can this thread, it will make it harder to find and search for past questions, I really dont mind topics coming up again, its not that big of deal to me.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 08 zuma,t-mod,ostrich seat cover, uv leds,almost all blacked out
DO IT.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Scooter Addict

You old timers (high count) need to lighten up a bit & let the new ones ask their questions....
Instead try to make the new ones feel welcomed instead of pushing them aside... :q:

http://lubedealer.com/gulfcoast

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

jdubbya wrote:
I say we can this thread, it will make it harder to find and search for past questions, I really dont mind topics coming up again, its not that big of deal to me.

Agreed.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:02 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

But when does it become the resposibility of the member to use the search instead of making the same threads over and over again. Im not trying to make anyone feel unwelcome, but come on stop being lazy...

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

So can no one answer my flywheel question?

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

See look right now if you hit view new posts there are two different posts about which both ask which oil is best and both have the same answers, but i guess its not really that important.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Quick questions that dont need their own thread (megathr
Dead mother found naked hanging from balcony in north park

Rebecca Zahau was discovered naked and hanging from a balcony at the mansion owned by her boyfriendJonah Shacknai, The CEO of a pharmaceutical company.industry just two days after Shacknai's six year old son Max from a previous marriage had fallen to his death from a second story balcony at the mansion.the household claim that Mr Shacknai's brother Adam, A tugboat operator from tennessee, Blamed her for the tragedy because she was accountable for the boy at the time.They allege that he killedRebecca in revenge and have filed a wrongful death lawsuit.It is claimed that he was the only other person in the house when she died and also that Rebecca's arms and legs had been bound.researchers recorded her death as suicide in 2011.The trial moving on Monday and jurors were selected for the civil case.Forty five potential jurors spent Monday filling out questionnaires.They will return Tuesday with their filled out and questioning will continue.Scroll down for videoThe family of a woman who was discovered dead in a San Diego mansion (Pictured) Launched a $10million civil case against her millionaire boyfriend's brother accusing him of her murderIf all runs smoothly, The jury may be sat by the end of the day with opening statements expected as early as Wednesday.The family of Zahau filed the $10million manslaughter suit claiming that she was murdered in 2013 almost two years to the day after her death.It was the second bizarre loss in days at the multimillion dollar Spreckels Mansion in Coronado, so. cal,cali., which in turn belonged to Zahau's boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai the twice divorced CEO ofMedicis prescription, Which makes Restylane and Dysport for treating wrinkles on your face.Just two days at an earlier time, Six yr old Max Shacknai, Jonah's son by his second girl, Dina, Fell off a staircase in the home and was found mortally injured next to a shattered chandelier. He died days later in a healthcare facility.Rebecca Zahau is discovered naked and hanging from a balcony at the mansion owned by her boyfriend Jonah Shacknai, The CEO of a prescription drug company. They are pictured here togetherZahau was the only adult present right now the boy's injury.Zahau's sister and her mother are alleging in the lawsuit that Zahau did not kill herself but was killed.legal court filing doesn't provide any specific evidence, But alleges 'defendants planned and prepared to batter and murder Rebecca and did thereafter brutally, in accordance with malice aforethought, stalk, panic, choke, Bound and hang her.'Other Shacknai relatives were suggested as a factor by the Zahaus in 2013, adding Max's mother Dina and her sister Nina Romano, But last year the household's attorney Keith Greer dismissed the sisters from the lawsuit and publicly apologized to beautiful ukrainian women them, Reported Town when.Jonah Shacknai, The billionaire founder of Arizona based Medicis prescription, Which he sold in 2012 to businesses for $2.6billion, Is not named in the suit.Shacknai to Zahau, An immigrant by Myanmar, was indeed dating since 2008.An extensive seek out by the San Diego County Sheriff's Office found no criminal wrongdoing in either death and no charges were ever filed.A San Diego Sheriffs Department diagram showing the northeast bedroom at the Spreckels Mansion right then and there of Zahau's death, around scene photos.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:47 am
Newb
Newb

Post LATAMDATE SCAM
will definitely be ring jewelry ethnical appropriation

do awesome religious beliefs. it is best to exist to either learn close to social the legal or respond to questions in accordance with social principles. involving yard isn't latamdate to achieve arguments. usually not think the use of privilege, Sexism, racism, and so on. our organization do our best to give our distributors major benefit of the doubt.

your statements then post to be able to substantive. every one of the statements really should insured containing truthful signs or been around practical knowledge.

you need to supporting. our company expect to gain respect, Kindness, and consequently persistence since each contributions. violence, Mocking, harassment and simply disrespect have room proper.

done again, Unheeded alerts in addition engaging in horrific beliefs will result in a ban.

ought to you find whichever tenet ignoring, make sure to utilize the be reporting link and as well as mail out a modmail rather than giving them a call outside your site.

If that a falacy close to you, add con concern it. anyone can set on hoop ear-rings.

wonderful tyoe of something like this encountering presently is the most recent predicament all about Kylie Jenner appropriating denims trends and consequently putting up for sale the group for a considerable proceeds. your sees tendencies on the inside dark-gray area, takes it, and / or promotes these with to make money. who appropriation. that not good.

it requires, personally, placing on a model one thinks views helpful is okay. that kind of appropriation is Latamdate more approximately religion or cultural admiration the software not fine for one to wear a eagle headdress, as an example, for the orlando significance.

and the choice of phrased your amazing account of the harm in about ethnical appropriatmade meg go on it "also, In an affordable way (my partner and i, just because my partner and i ankle sprain arrived selected small far more awareness).

If the harm would be that the appropriative or predominant heritage has been performing something that is "cold" for many years truthfully nonetheless "awful" which appropriated and oppressed world i quickly get redirected injured in that respect needless to say. that basically useful to latamdate scam me as someone who can sound like to reputation the man's cis white wines a man travel all around the harm inside of emotional appropriation.

the single thing I have on seem to comprehend is partly uncovered by your entire feedback, but experienced been expecting i should have request you to say a great deal. Shouldn regarding negativeness be thing to do in order to become crazi around, as opposed to the "could be comfortable" part of that turn? (I hoping clearly, a "genuinely fresh" is probably separate from a racial or it may be cultural factor, that include "nevertheless this is nice just for green those" or something).

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Newb
Newb

Post hot russian mom
Trackmaster15 ough

Lengths of their time, Sizes of gadgets, or anything else,.,and so.

He wrote a chair like that for kings to sit on a chair like that for thousands of years. He created a society would not develop advancement to any extent in 10,000 years since age of Heroes, Despite having similar brains to humans in our world. He developed a Wall 700 feet high made entirely of ice, Which is 30 40 times how big is the Great Wall in China. Or that Westeros is the style not of Britain, But south usa, And yet just has a few cities, And fights with armies of several thousand men.

Judging by GRRM reaction to the strength of the wall in the show, My guess would be that he does not have a very good grasp of scale when designing these things that he wanted to send impressive

Trackmaster15 2 points placed 3 days ago

without, I feel the 12,000 years thing is pretty perfect. It was kind of an accident that we stumbled out of feudalism and discovered the Renaissance and the industrial age that led to better technology. There was no guarantee that we have this technology.

You could argue that advanced applied science wasn needed when lords and kings were on top and made the decisions, And they were only occupied with keeping their lands and titles, And not accelerating society. found in Westeros, They kept fighting battles again and again, So there was no development.

don't how papa Tarly snarled and looked down on Sam for "Burying his nose in the sunday paper" When he requires been chopping people heads off. Its likely that the was a commonly held view.

TheManWhoWasNotShort 2 points submitted 3 days ago

It anachronistic to say an "night time Ages, Or our ancient era, Wasn an age of advance, even. Gunpowder was figured out and perfected in this era into firearms, Which most effectively and efficiently ended medieval warfare. Windmills came to be, collectively with water mills and saw mills. Eyeglasses came to be. Mechanical clocks were invented. Ships which might sail long distances were created and improved, partnered with ships with cannons. The printing press was invented at the tail end of the dark ages.

It hard to believe this world would never have invented an instrument such as the printing press in 12,000 years for the spreading of data. And in a society where most characters are believed to be literate, It hard to believe they would never have created a whole litany of other scientific advances. The growing market of literacy, Caused largely by the producing press, Was the catalyst behind the Renaissance. The prevalence of literacy in GoT means that sort of growth was already likely to occur and the lack of a printing press or a similar device is very unlikely not to occur in 12,000 years of late ancient technology.

The digital level of Westeros is what Europe looked like at about 1300 1400. The printing press was invented shortly after. I don think it possible or reasonable to believe it would not have ever happened in their world

Trackmaster15 1 point listed 2 days ago

I still standby all the time social stratification heavily stiles innovation. The lords and kings only cared about helping their own families and keeping their power in tact. Democracy, scientific research, And technology didn help this goal, so it wasn prioritized. They wanted to keep the peasants in a place where they relied on the the surface of the food chain, So they had no reason to purchase innovation.

The smartest guys in the continent spent all of time transcribing stuff that older generations had written, And not creating anything new.

And lords like Randyl Tarley thought that there was only glory in battle (And i assume this meant hand to hand combat, And would look down on archers and trebuchet guys), And not innovators who created anything else new or useful.

how are you affected if they dont commit a traffic violation>

How is it that you know 100% that every single person that leaves the spa will commit a traffic violation that you can pull them over?

Was there an individual who did not commit a traffic violation?

The truth is that cops will say that they only need to follow someone for 5 minutes or less to find an excuse to pull them over. dating a russian girl good law you dont even have to commit a traffic violation, The cop just may need to "believe" That you committed a traffic infringement.

Trackmaster15 1 point placed 4 days ago

this is why, I think that usually reckless driving is just a warning. you need to definitely give the cop some serious lip or look like you were kidnapping your passenger to ever actually get a ticket or arrested off of it.

That comic about Kentucky. I was leaving the parking lot of a theme park there, And got pulled over my an undercover cop in my rental car because I honked at the unmarked cop car while changing lanes. I don have a perfect remembrance of who was at fault, But it still seems odd for a cop to pull somebody over for some very mild road rage in an empty parking lot.

Trackmaster15325: SV, Toro, i305, Maverick, X2

4 points given 10 days ago

What are your ideas on the priority passes at SDC, SFStl, WoF, and after that SFGam?

remember, conscious, It depends at the time, or anything else,.,and so. Here are the follow assumptions I using:

monday or Sunday for SFGam.

Monday through Friday for the other parts. Assuming one day at each park rope drop to shut down with a half extra day at SDC.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next