View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scooter of the month FAQ 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post Scooter of the month FAQ
Alright, I have made scooter of the month its own forum to keep track of new contests as well as all the past winners.

What is the scooter of the month contest?
Scooter of the month is your chance to win free Zumaforums gear, postage paid by the Dubster himself.

How do I enter?
Simple, we pick the theme of the contests, usually in the last week of the month before the contest. Look for the current contest and post your submission, usually in the form of pics or video, whatever is specified that month.

What do I win?
Cool ZF gear, of course. Currently its Zumaforums keychains, but it might be different ZF gear in the future, stickers, coffee cups, T-shirts.......

How is the winner decided?
Typically with a poll vote. All submissions are collected and a voting poll post is made.

So, post your submissions, and above all, have fun.

Oh, winners also get a spot on the homepage for the month after the contest!

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2005 Blue Zuma Right C3 mirror chopped mud guard
Post Re: Scooter of the month FAQ
what happens in a tie jdubbya?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:18 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Depends on how many ways its tied, and how many keychains I have to give out.

Lol, Rap battle. :q:

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
I'm just asking ...

What ever happened to adding the winner to the HOMEPAGE ??
It's been a long time since anyone has seen the SCOOT OF THE MONTH here !!
Anyone remember what was the last thing posted ??

jdubbya wrote:
What do I win?
Cool ZF gear, of course.
Currently its Zumaforums keychains, but it might be different ZF gear in the future, stickers, coffee cups, T-shirts ...

Oh, winners also get a spot on the homepage for the month after the contest!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Jdubbya should be updating the homepage. Must have gotten busy. I will shoot him a PM.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I honestly just dont have time for SOTM any more, got too much stuff going on to worry about sending out prizes and updating homepages and people bitching about zombies.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
so when does the april voting start, I think there was only 3 pics so I figured it woldnt take long to go through them all :f5:

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
ZUMIKE wrote:
so when does the april voting start, I think there was only 3 pics so I figured it woldnt take long to go through them all :f5:

Should be up tonight. Got to take care of the paying businesses before the non-paying ones. :q:

Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I saw what you saw, Mike ... ... ... ... ... 3 entries !! !!
You cut it really close.
Best 'quality' picture that I saw in 'the bunch' !!

ZUMIKE wrote:
I think there was only 3 pics
so I figured it wouldn't take long to go through them all :f5:

Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

in my time zone I had some time left, but then I wasnt sure which zone was being used. I was busy that day, and trying to get a pic was impossible so I used a video camera and screen grabbed the image

I have an idea for the next contest
picture of your scooter in traffic :piss:

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

ZUMIKE wrote:
I have an idea for the next contest
picture of your scoot in traffic:

So ... as you said ... that would take two people to make that shot !!
I don't know how you did the shot that you submitted.

Good luck on the contest ... i didn't see it posted tonight yet !!

Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

:q: Yea, your not gonna have as many entries when it takes 2 people for a pic.
Surely there's other appealing shots..good luck to the 3 entries. I'm ready to
cast my vote...

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

thats why I thought outside the box, video camera on mini tripod
drive by and record video, then just screen shot 1 frame and edit out my ugliness

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

What are you saying ??
Next contest we'll have less than 3 entries ??
homeboy58 wrote:
cast my vote...

The picture shots for this go.round ... kinda required SOMEONE ELSE to take the picture !! ??
ZUMIKE did it by himself, I doubt that the other two entries were.

What would be YOUR RECOMMENDATION for the next contest ?? ??

Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

BioMedHMC wrote:
What are you saying ??
Next contest we'll have less than 3 entries ??
homeboy58 wrote:
cast my vote...

The picture shots for this go.round ... kinda required SOMEONE ELSE to take the picture !! ??
ZUMIKE did it by himself, I doubt that the other two entries were.

What would be YOUR RECOMMENDATION for the next contest ?? ??

No Bio, I'm not saying your going to have less than 3 entries.I'm saying in general you are going to have less entries when it reqiures 2 people.It is this months winner to decide on the next pictures.. so we'll just wait and see.

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Tue May 03, 2011 10:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next