View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Samuraiscoot Shop 2010 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
Post Samuraiscoot Shop 2010

I own, tune, live and breathe this bike.
I dont think you will find another supplied out there who puts as much time, money and effort into bringing out the very best parts for this fantastic scoot.

Right onto the stuff,
Take a look, theres some seriously nice parts here, remember im not a 5 minute seller, i have been here a long time and will be here for much longer.
Im just advertising on here to save the confusion with my unfinished site :D

Samuraiscoot shop 2010

Well its a new year so i decided to refine the shop on the forums, i was doing the website but it keeps crashing and acting all weird thanks to the flash programme....

For those of you who dont know us:

We have been tuning the BWS-125/Z-125 since its introduction on the taiwan market over 18 months ago, We are dedicated to the Z-125 and as such we are the only dealer/seller online that has these parts.
If its not made by somebody else we make it and we only pick the very best parts in taiwan.
Our prices are due to us being based in scooter kingdom (taiwan) and we try my best to keep overheads down.
When it comes to performance we can proudly say nobody compares, we refuse to sell cheaper higher profit items.

Prices are without shipping, we take paypal as payment: sales@samuraiscoot.com

Ok lets start with the most popular items,click to view larger picture.

RRGS CVT kit

I personally have tried to ditch this set for over a year, but i just cant find anything better for the money.
It scales so well with the stock engine all the way to the 272cc engine, its just perfect in everyway and very good value.
I cant see us replacing it any time soon!.
Comes supplied with 10g rollers to maximise acceleration for the stock 125 bike, if you want higher top speed please use the stock rollers from your scooter.
Rollers are a tricky subject, fine tuning is required to get the perfect setup, as such its recommended you buy roller sets so you can experiment for the perfect setup that suits you.
In the package:

Complete variator (CNC machined and lightweight)
1500rpm torque spring
high quality 10gram rollers

PRICE: $110

KOSO Clutch kit

The best clutch availible and now sadly out of production, i have around 10 left in stock so hurry!.
Not really needed with the stock bike though it does give a better take off, when installing a big bore kit its a requirement as the stock clutch and bell cannot handle the power and start to overheat and fade after multiple standing starts.
Comes with a laser etched vented and grooved bell (picture is without lasered logo :( )
In the package:

Koso clutch with adjustable spring tensioners
3 sets of springs (1000,1500 and 2000rpm)
12 sets of weights
3 allen keys
Samurai vented bell

PRICE: $135

Samurai 155cc kit

This is the complete kit needed to convert your 125cc zuma into a tarmac ripping 155cc beast!.
Ok that maybe a little overkill but the difference to stock is so big it will have you grinning ear to ear.
Unlike other 155 kits we supply you with EVERYTHING, no extras are required to get the engine running, no check engine lights and it will start on the button everytime like stock.
To get the best results you need the cvt and clutch kit and some kind of aftermarket exhaust, though stock will work fine.
In the box:

Samurai forged piston with anti-slip coating
Super strong piston pin
Quality piston rings
Laser cut gaskets
High lift cam with japanese cartridge bearings
Lightweight cam pulley
10 hole injector

PRICE: $355

Cygnus gearing kit

OEM yamaha gearing, 2 teeth higher than the Z-125 allowing a higher top speed.
Results may vary depending on your setup but 4mph+ is about right.
Bottom end is 99% as punchy as it was stock so its a good upgrade.

PRICE: $45

Samurai 32mm or 36mm CNC throttlebody

For use with the 155cc and above engine kits only!.
8mm (12mm for the 36mm!) larger than stock allowing for alot more air to be sucked into the engine, the bike is much faster from idle and allows a higher top speed.
Its also smoother than stock.
You will be required to use a TORX screwdriver and remove the fittings from your original throttlebody.

PRICE: $290

BWS-125 front light kit

Everything needed to convert your US spec zuma to a asian spec BWS-125!.
Lighter than the stock front end and also more aerodynamic.
In the box:

Front fairing piece
Chest piece
Main light housing
Aux light housing
H4 light bulb and T10 aux light bulb

PRICE: $110

NCY front fork conversion

Slides right in place of your stock forks.
Much firmer damping and lighter.
Stock brake system and speedo drive fit directly on.
Gold colour only

PRICE: $260

Samurai-X rear shocks

Preload, compression and rebound adjustment!.
Much firmer than stock with a large range of adjustment.
Beautiful CNC finished head, nitrated stanchion and progessive spring.
Specially designed with the western framed rider in mind ;-)
Red and gunmetal only at this time.

PRICE: $375

BWS-X swingarm

From the new BWS-X this lightweight swingarm bolts right in place of the old steel one.
Lighter, better looking and cheap!.

PRICE: $80

RPM 12'' 10 spoke rim set

Lighter, sexier and comes with a free cygnus gearing upgrade.
Comes as a pair.
Can be painted for an additional $35.
supplied in silver.

PRICE: $450

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

Post Re: Samuraiscoot Shop
:wth: Dan, you have been busy! New parts look sweet!

I should have gotten your new rear shocks when I had the chance :doh:

Time to start saving again :D

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Looking good Dan. Keep the parts coming. Most people are visual. More parts displayed = more sales.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:29 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
More parts are to be added shortly.
All of my pictures are HUUUUGE so i had to scale them down into a clickable pic, i cant make them any bigger than that though :(

Nothing for the 50's sorry!.
I can still do a front end kit like the one on my stunt BWS but theres not enough call for it!.

Shawn:

Is there anyway i can access my 1st post so i can re-edit and add to it in future?.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Try the edit button if it is still available. I think that after 4 hours you are unable to edit. If that is the case you will have to get a mod to adjust the post.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am now on skype!.
Makes things much easier when discussing parts and getting technical, so im happy :D
Now i have no idea how it works but my account name is: samuraiscoot
Or you can call me via my USA number:

831 440 7710

Yes i have a califonia landline number which connects to skype :D

So get calling me, i want to giggle at your voices :haw:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: RRGS frontend conversion and rear shocks, CVT kit and clutch, Koso mirrors, SBL swingarm, Two Bros exhaust
Hey Dan,

What is the time difference in Taiwan? I ask so that we don't call you in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

osxgp wrote:
Hey Dan,

What is the time difference in Taiwan? I ask so that we don't call you in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.

Around 12 hours, but dont worry, when im away it goes to voicemail, so you cant wake me.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Big throttle body

Tested on my 155 kit and it really works well :D
I use a genuine yamaha throttle body and have them machined out to 29.xxmm... call it 30mm.
Take off is about the same but high speed power is increased substancially.

No engine lights, no setting up, it just runs fine and dandy.
I whole heartedly certify it for use with my 155 and 164 conversions, nice easy upgrade :D

$200 alone or $290 with the 10 hole injector
$30 shipping

Some shops are only NOW starting to come out with the injector and are charging $129 plus shipping ;)
I dont sell them seperately as they come with my kits as standard, no hidden extras with my parts.
If however you bought a kit from me before these parts came out, or you plead a good story for why you bought the $99 big bore :doh: :haw:
Its $100 plus $20 shipping.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 09 Zuma 125
My wish list keeps getting bigger & bigger :doh:

June '09 SOTM
MY GALLERY

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: RRGS frontend conversion and rear shocks, CVT kit and clutch, Koso mirrors, SBL swingarm, Two Bros exhaust
My question is this: Why do you pay for a website that you have no control over? Or better yet, why do you continue to pay for a website that you have no control over? Also, when are we going to see more items? It's easier to sell items people can see, instead of getting flooded with emails asking for this or that. Not to mention, getting the same question over and over again.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:20 pm
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 09 Zuma 125- Two Brothers Exhuast, Koso mirrors, progrip 901 grips, dashboard mod, cold air intake
So is the throttle body the same as the stock zuma 125's and how many mph's are we talking about:)

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:19 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Tripple88 wrote:
So is the throttle body the same as the stock zuma 125's and how many mph's are we talking about:)

Its the stock mikuni bored out and installed with a new butterfly valve.
Real easy swap.

how many mphs??

Its impossible to say as everybodys scoot does different speeds, it will pull more though.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 am
Profile WWW
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: Yamaha YW100E BeeWee
Hi there!

Do you have anything that would work with the BWS100? We only get the 100cc down here in Australia!

Cheers,
Kev

2007 Yamaha YW100E BeeWee in blue (100cc o'grunt!) - 113 cc kit, LV ZX exhaust (derestricted), Aerox rims, Aerox front end (shocks, triple clamp, disc, Brembo caliper), custom rear shock, Koso clutch, Dr Pulley 5.5g sliders, beaver-tail delete, Billet bar riser, Renthal Ultra-low rise bars, Acewell Digi-Dash
2005 Yamaha YP250 Majesty in silver (The missus rides a bigger un than me!)

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

TheJabba wrote:
Hi there!

Do you have anything that would work with the BWS100? We only get the 100cc down here in Australia!
Cheers,
Kev

haha, what do you mean ONLY!
Those things are rockets when dialed in right, i dont do anything officially but i do own and mess around with one as a hobby.
Shoot me an email.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next