View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Samuraiscoot Shop 2010 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
Post Re: Samuraiscoot Shop
wheeliewill wrote:
holy dookie those forks are just what i need. any word on the frando brake stuff yet dan? master cylinder and calipars? i would like red if possible.

Yeah i get them all i just never ordered every single set in and had them photographed!.

But check out the latest calipers and levers:

Hmm, next time i snap pics i think i will DUST the goods before hand :doh:
Obviously there are tons of colours, so i need to work on getting those all in and getting them snapped.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: no scooter anymore!!! dookie got stolen and tossed out the back of a truck, bent frame had to part it out
hahahahahahahh sweet. so what would a caliper, master cylinder, and disk cost. those ncy front forks are drop ins which is cool and i am planning on getting the killerscoot lowering and stretch kit when it comes out so i can still use your rear shocks shocks. here is the question on the forks. can you get shorter springs for the ncy front forks. i have checked everywhere here in savannah and no one has them or can even order them. i was just going to make my own stretch kit and lower it myself but i can't find any springs locally. the only bike shop we had besides yamaha closed their doors so i can't get dookie locally anymore. i have to wait on the lowering/stretch kit to become avaliable so i have i think until about feb. as far as i still know i am the only person in all of savannah that has a modded zuma 125. i met with a few people last week that had some stockers which was cool and my scoot just looked some much better with the shocks and the bws frontend. the stock forks are terrible looking and i am sure that the ncy forks will perform a little better over stock.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Zuma 125
Uuuuuuuugggghhhh..........

Yes, please......

Prices and color chart?

Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 am
Scoot Master

wheeliewill wrote:
hahahahahahahh sweet. so what would a caliper, master cylinder, and disk cost. those ncy front forks are drop ins which is cool and i am planning on getting the killerscoot lowering and stretch kit when it comes out so i can still use your rear shocks shocks. here is the question on the forks. can you get shorter springs for the ncy front forks. i have checked everywhere here in savannah and no one has them or can even order them. i was just going to make my own stretch kit and lower it myself but i can't find any springs locally. the only bike shop we had besides yamaha closed their doors so i can't get dookie locally anymore. i have to wait on the lowering/stretch kit to become avaliable so i have i think until about feb. as far as i still know i am the only person in all of savannah that has a modded zuma 125. i met with a few people last week that had some stockers which was cool and my scoot just looked some much better with the shocks and the bws frontend. the stock forks are terrible looking and i am sure that the ncy forks will perform a little better over stock.

Hey Will, I've been in contact with battlescooter about getting just the front springs from their lowdown kit. They said it's possible to just get the front springs, but it's gotta be ordered special from their supplier. I've been waiting a month or so for them to get em, don't know if I ever will, but if more people show interest they might be more apt to get orders in.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: no scooter anymore!!! dookie got stolen and tossed out the back of a truck, bent frame had to part it out
ohh hell yea i might just have to do that. did they by chance give you a price on just the springs?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
The NCY forks above are 30mm lower, this is because the cygnus (same fitment) is 30mm lower.
Only downside is you have to run a new brake caliper as its on the other side compared to the Z.

You can also order the exact same fork in direct Z-125 fitment with the original ride height.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Scoot Master

wheeliewill wrote:
ohh hell yea i might just have to do that. did they by chance give you a price on just the springs?

I wanna say he told me 70-90 bucks but I can't find the email now :doh:

*edit* found it........ 70 bucks

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:51 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

MODS:
PLEASE CAN YOU REPLACE THE FIRST POST WITH THIS INSTEAD AND ADD 2010 TO THE THREAD TITLE PLEASE.... THANKS :cheers:

Samuraiscoot shop 2010

Well its a new year so i decided to refine the shop on the forums, i was doing the website but it keeps crashing and acting all weird thanks to the flash programme....

For those of you who dont know us:

We have been tuning the BWS-125/Z-125 since its introduction on the taiwan market over 18 months ago, We are dedicated to the Z-125 and as such we are the only dealer/seller online that has these parts.
If its not made by somebody else we make it and we only pick the very best parts in taiwan.
Our prices are due to us being based in scooter kingdom (taiwan) and we try my best to keep overheads down.
When it comes to performance we can proudly say nobody compares, we refuse to sell cheaper higher profit items.

Prices are without shipping, we take paypal as payment: sales@samuraiscoot.com

Ok lets start with the most popular items,click to view larger picture.

RRGS CVT kit

I personally have tried to ditch this set for over a year, but i just cant find anything better for the money.
It scales so well with the stock engine all the way to the 272cc engine, its just perfect in everyway and very good value.
I cant see us replacing it any time soon!.
Comes supplied with 10g rollers to maximise acceleration for the stock 125 bike, if you want higher top speed please use the stock rollers from your scooter.
Rollers are a tricky subject, fine tuning is required to get the perfect setup, as such its recommended you buy roller sets so you can experiment for the perfect setup that suits you.
In the package:

Complete variator (CNC machined and lightweight)
1500rpm torque spring
high quality 10gram rollers

PRICE: $110

KOSO Clutch kit

The best clutch availible and now sadly out of production, i have around 10 left in stock so hurry!.
Not really needed with the stock bike though it does give a better take off, when installing a big bore kit its a requirement as the stock clutch and bell cannot handle the power and start to overheat and fade after multiple standing starts.
Comes with a laser etched vented and grooved bell (picture is without lasered logo :( )
In the package:

Koso clutch with adjustable spring tensioners
3 sets of springs (1000,1500 and 2000rpm)
12 sets of weights
3 allen keys
Samurai vented bell

PRICE: $135

Samurai 155cc kit

This is the complete kit needed to convert your 125cc zuma into a tarmac ripping 155cc beast!.
Ok that maybe a little overkill but the difference to stock is so big it will have you grinning ear to ear.
Unlike other 155 kits we supply you with EVERYTHING, no extras are required to get the engine running, no check engine lights and it will start on the button everytime like stock.
To get the best results you need the cvt and clutch kit and some kind of aftermarket exhaust, though stock will work fine.
In the box:

Samurai forged piston with anti-slip coating
Super strong piston pin
Quality piston rings
Laser cut gaskets
High lift cam with japanese cartridge bearings
Lightweight cam pulley
10 hole injector

PRICE: $355

Cygnus gearing kit

OEM yamaha gearing, 2 teeth higher than the Z-125 allowing a higher top speed.
Results may vary depending on your setup but 4mph+ is about right.
Bottom end is 99% as punchy as it was stock so its a good upgrade.

PRICE: $45

Samurai 32mm or 36mm CNC throttlebody

For use with the 155cc and above engine kits only!.
8mm (12mm for the 36mm!) larger than stock allowing for alot more air to be sucked into the engine, the bike is much faster from idle and allows a higher top speed.
Its also smoother than stock.
You will be required to use a TORX screwdriver and remove the fittings from your original throttlebody.

PRICE: $290

BWS-125 front light kit

Everything needed to convert your US spec zuma to a asian spec BWS-125!.
Lighter than the stock front end and also more aerodynamic.
In the box:

Front fairing piece
Chest piece
Main light housing
Aux light housing
H4 light bulb and T10 aux light bulb

PRICE: $110

NCY front fork conversion

Slides right in place of your stock forks.
Much firmer damping and lighter.
Stock brake system and speedo drive fit directly on.
Gold colour only

PRICE: $260

Samurai-X rear shocks

Preload, compression and rebound adjustment!.
Much firmer than stock with a large range of adjustment.
Beautiful CNC finished head, nitrated stanchion and progessive spring.
Specially designed with the western framed rider in mind ;-)
Red and gunmetal only at this time.

PRICE: $375

BWS-X swingarm

From the new BWS-X this lightweight swingarm bolts right in place of the old steel one.
Lighter, better looking and cheap!.

PRICE: $80

RPM 12'' 10 spoke rim set

Lighter, sexier and comes with a free cygnus gearing upgrade.
Comes as a pair.
Can be painted for an additional $35.
supplied in silver.

PRICE: $450

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

The price of the throttle body went up and there are no more stealth black shocks!?!? :( this is a sad day for me. Now I'm gonna have to consider those ugly gold shocks for the rear. :doh:

Samurai 164cc kit, hi lift cam, titanium valvetrain, aluminum oil cooler, yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust w/ black ceramic coated header, malossi multivar, rrgs clutch and bell, dunlop tt92 tires, uni-pod filter, dual 35w/35w, C3 mirrors, led taillight, led turn signals, 12 volt adapter, foot peg bars, pro-taper handlebars, death grips,

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:49 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

bassackwards wrote:
The price of the throttle body went up and there are no more stealth black shocks!?!? :( this is a sad day for me. Now I'm gonna have to consider those ugly gold shocks for the rear. :doh:

I have been meaning to post about this :(
Im going to make a final run of 5 black shocks then thats that.
As for the prices, some parts have gone up, the throttlebody is a good example, there is a genuine reason for this........... aluminium has gone up in price sharply since the start of the year :(

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

How about a Stealth Black Shock layaway plan? Hahahahahahahaha,(as Will would say)! :D

Samurai 164cc kit, hi lift cam, titanium valvetrain, aluminum oil cooler, yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust w/ black ceramic coated header, malossi multivar, rrgs clutch and bell, dunlop tt92 tires, uni-pod filter, dual 35w/35w, C3 mirrors, led taillight, led turn signals, 12 volt adapter, foot peg bars, pro-taper handlebars, death grips,

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

hahahahahahah! i waited for almost 4 months on the black on blacks. they are really worth the wait. i really wanted a set the had red adjustments and a black shock body.

i can testify to the skyrocketing cost of aluminum (especially 6061) since the 1st of january. i bought a 4"x 4" X 1' stick at a cost of almost of almost 200 bucks just for the material not to mention the setup time, machining, de-burring, and hand sanding for a few of my new custom parts for the scoot, i made (pics to come, when i get my 192 kit in the scoot) a couple of weeks ago.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
That's crazy talk, Will !!

What's the future ?? Are the metal prices going to stay there ??

wheeliewill wrote:
i can testify to the skyrocketing cost of aluminum (especially 6061). i bought a 4"x 4" X 1' stick at a cost of almost of almost 200 bucks just for the material.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

they are always up and down across the board but hands down 304 and 316 stainless are the MOST expensive metals besides platinuim. we deal with all those to materials the most.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Post Re: Samuraiscoot Shop 2010
Should be updated now.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next