View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 2018 Zuma 125 Headlight Saga Part Two 
Newb
Newb

Post 2018 Zuma 125 Headlight Saga Part Two
Ok, I got the front end taken apart , got the headlight in my hot little hands, but can't figure out how to free it from the wiring. There is no plug or connector. It's like it's hard wired. I took pics and will try to figure out how to post them here.

Attachments:
IMG_0497.JPG
IMG_0497.JPG [ 636.88 KiB | Viewed 292 times ]
IMG_0496.JPG
IMG_0496.JPG [ 322.75 KiB | Viewed 292 times ]
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:29 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: 2018 Zuma 125 Headlight Saga Part Two
Actress Reveals All About Her very first Tinder Date

Hilary Duff dipped her toe in the dating pond yesterday evening, And she's dropping the beans on how it went!

During an moldova women for marriage interview this morning with On Air With Ryan Seacrest, younger actress gushed about her group Tinder date with one very lucky gentleman named Tom.

"We went bowling so we didn't have to talk too much, But we did don't stop talking actually, She referred to. "He was awesome. He brought an associate and I had some friends there. He was previously in editing for reality shows. at this point,soon, He's an actress and he just wrote a play. He's a worthwhile guy. i must own up, I don't really want [to this point] an actress think he has a few jobs,

well, So maybe it wasn't a total love web link for the 27 year old and her date, But that doesn't mean she's written the whole thing off already!

"i don't know how I'm feeling. We'll observe it goes,

The newly single star may have gushed about her first foray into the world of international dating, But she revealed that she definitely doesn't kiss and tell.

When asked if she ended the night with Tom with a kiss she exclaimed, "less! no way,

And in truth, If things don't happen to work out with Monday night's main man, Duff already has her options lined up for other week. (you got it! Duff doesn't play around!).

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]