View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 **Fiberglass Custom Stereo** 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: **Fiberglass Custom Stereo**
Lefty wrote:
Thanks! I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen anyone in the forums do this yet. It was a ton of fun to build and a great way to learn how to work with fiberglass. It's really easy.

Your Easy...... Listening.....

You are Easy Listening. Like Jazz.

2009 Zuma 164 cc - Ported head, 28mm TB, oil cooler ( Race concepts: http://www.facebook.com/RCscooters?fref=ts ) , (Average 70 mpg * est) Top speed ( 70 speedo tucked in any weather.) , Mutt Muffler and tst variator, PG clutch, rrgs 1000 rpm spring, png bell. Daytona belt. 12/39 gears 10/12 rollers.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Y'all need to come to NOLA ... you won't be able to hear your ghetto box tunes on your scoot !!

Better bring some bigger speakers !!

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

would fit in with all a$$hole harley and goldwing riders in st louis that ride around in the downtown areas that have the outside eating/drinking with music much higher than it needs to be echoing down the street

2009 Zuma 155 - 23k miles, Corbin Seat, Pirelli GTS23/24, Triple X Highway Pegs, DCR Glove Box, Rear Carrier, Emgo Trunk, Yamaha Windshield, 12/39 Gearing, TST Variator with 10/12 rollers and thick TST shim, Koso Clutch, Phongeer Bell, Ruima Fan, LED Tail Light, C3 mirrors, Samurai X Shocks, Vertical Headlight, RC 155kit (piston, cam, cam gear, injector), 260mm disc, 8" stretch, longer cables and Leo Vince pipe
2008 Zuma 50 - Sold (3,900 miles)
Photo Gallery Springfield Scooter Club Scooter Trailer Service Manuals Yamaha/Honda Image

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, "The Fly," '96 Jog "In progress."
I lived in NOLA for years. On Magazine St. in the Garden District, had a 40' long balcony and 16' ceilings with original wood plank floors and 3 fireplaces. Lived right next to a bar, above a restaurant. If you know where Nacho Mamas was on Magazine, right above there. When they moved in they were assholes and I am glad they shut that location down, they were one of the things that convinced me I needed to get the duck out of New Orleans.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

FScott wrote:
they ( ______ ) were one of the things that convinced me I needed to get the fornicate out of New Orleans.

I hear ya ... still ... a very nice place that you had there.
Seems that there's always a fill.in.the.blank waiting for you ... somewhere.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yeah New Orleans was incredible in some ways, but it really starts to grate on you living there after awhile. Or it did me, at least. Miss the culture, not the driving or d-bags puking at my back door, etc. I tried Hammond for awhile but not much to it. I liked Mandeville at the time, but there was nothing there for me except a commute somewheres else. Anyway you cut it, in the next few years I'll be moving someplace warm. Done with this weather.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

It's gonna be 19°F tonight in NOLA.

We do have some really nice rides down here ... and pretty much year round riding weather.
Good food ... good bars ... lots of music ... and good folks !!

FScott wrote:
in the next few years I'll be moving someplace warm. Done with this weather.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

That's all true! I love me a Louisiana woman. I quit drinkin in April so the bars don't matter to me anymore. But wow I miss the food sometimes, and the cost of living is way too high up here in MI. I've actually thought about La again - I left about 6 months before Katrina - but there should be plenty of work for me in biomonitoring.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:40 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

FScott wrote:
there should be plenty of work for me in biomonitoring.
Ya mean like Pennington Biomedical Center in BRLA ??

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

No like sampling aquatic macroinvertebrates in freshwater to see what they can tell me about the water quality and the health of that ecosystem.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

FScott wrote:
like sampling aquatic macroinvertebrates in freshwater

Oh ... sorry. I thought you were bio.ing people.

Soylent green is people.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2