View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Keyless ignition kits??? 
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
Post Re: Keyless ignition kits???
I would use an arduino board with a blutooth or wifi component and power would most likely be 5vdc.
Check out these solenoids
http://www.jameco.com/1/3/solenoid-actuator-12vdc

with a little research and soldering, you can have a wifi capable lock/starter for cheap.

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: 09Zuma125,simota a/f,c3 mirrors,red instrmt LED,Koso tail,LV Exhaust,Dr. P var,11g sliders,12t u/g,Polini Bell,Piolt SCs
Thanks for the input and links. I'll be checking this out for a project down the line. The keyless units are on the expensive side and the wiring will be a task, especially if I try to add a solenoid for the seat latch...and I need to consider power consumption etc. The idea has been planted...

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
you can get a pager alarm with remote start for around $100 brad name spy5000m
I have one on my zuma but did not install the remote start yet

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

if the power used it a worries see about adding a solar panel charger to the bike they use to be cheap but have not looked them up in a while

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:59 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: 09Zuma125,simota a/f,c3 mirrors,red instrmt LED,Koso tail,LV Exhaust,Dr. P var,11g sliders,12t u/g,Polini Bell,Piolt SCs
Solar panel?

I've pretty much abandoned this issue for now. It's pretty expensive and you still need to carry the key to lock it, to get gas and to open the seat. I was trying to get away from carrying the key. I'll have to wait for better technology to achieve my dream...

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:47 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, "The Fly," '96 Jog "In progress."
NFC. Figure it out and tell us how to do it.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:58 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

And what just happened? Did anyone read the additional specs on Dynamo's T-Max??? KEYFOB for keyless running!!!! I should get a piece of that action. :doh:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=26581#p351639

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2