View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Turn Signals/Running Lights Install 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
Post Turn Signals/Running Lights Install
Found these amber and red reflectors that have built in led lights
they have 3 wires
one is a dim light, one is a bright light

They were the exact size my zuma 125 uses and could just bolt on

Of course I had to make it my own for my zuma as our front reflectors are on a body molded housing to keep them even with the road if that makes sense

And I wanted that look with these too
So mine were a little more involved then just taking off the old one and bolting up the new
But you can do that I chose not to

got them here
fast shipper came in a week

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161166393846?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161229987190?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

In the end I did not use the red reflectors I ordered, since my rear signals are amber I think the red may look a little out of place if they flashed with the turn signals
and decided not to use the running light option on the front just the signal part

if you do want to install the front like I did mine
you will need to destroy the stock reflector
I used a tiny screwdriver and stabbed it until it broke, and picked out the plastic

Not shown I scored tons of lines in the plastic to help some 5 min epoxy have a place to grip to plastic surfaces
I also cut off the threaded stud on the new reflector because the zuma mount has its own stud
Glued both pieces together then used super glue all around the outside edge as a back up glue
and to hold everything together while the expoy dried

Looks almost like factory but for the small glue you cant really see unless your up close
And the reflector does work too, not as bright as stock but good enough to keep everything legal

video

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Stock 2015 Zuma 125
Post Re: Turn Signals/Running Lights Install
Thanks for posting this. It's a really cool mod.

DCR Integrated Tail Light Cover
Reflective Rim Tape
Daytona Kevlar Belt
Dr. Pulley Sliders 11g

http://zenandtheartofscootermaintenance.wordpress.com

Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]