View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Electrical connectors? 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 70cc Athena
Post Electrical connectors?
I'm having the hardest time finding out what the connectors that connect everything electrical item on the zuma are called. They vary in color but are the hook and latch two pin connectors found for the oil pump, blinkers, carb etc. There are multi pin ones as well that are the same like the CDI, taillight and a couple others. Does anyone know what these are so I can find them in bulk or multiples?
This is what they look like
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Set-Lots-2-8mm-2-Pin-eBike-Scooter-Electric-Bike-Connector-Terminals-Adapters-/262024018623?hash=item3d01d93abf:g:CWkAAOSwLVZV4B8W&vxp=mtr

Also the headlight connector, what is the name of that? I want to make my own harness that appears OEM (OCD, I know) but need to find these connectors first!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AbC9UqTN4rM/hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for any info!

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:29 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Re: Electrical connectors?
I've often wondered the same thing. Is there an electronic parts and supply store in your area you can ask? I could never find anything at any of the general hardware stores around me.

Stage6 19mm PHBG (38pj/84mj/W7 1 lean)
Motoforce derestricted intake
Stock airbox, UNI filter, snorkel removed
Stage6 HPC 10mm crank
Stage6 Pro Replica, derestricted
Malossi MHR Overrange (24.3g)
Malossi 107mm Delta Clutch (yellow Malossi springs)
Malossi 107mm MHR Wing Bell
Malossi Yellow Contra Spring
Malossi Torsion Controller
Top Performance Reed Block and CF Reeds
RFY Shock
Stage 6 F1 Mirrors
Stage 6 14/42s
NGK BR9HS
Michelin Boppers
Trail Tech Vapor
LEDGlow Underglow Kit

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:35 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 70cc Athena
Post Re: Electrical connectors?
Sauce wrote:
I've often wondered the same thing. Is there an electronic parts and supply store in your area you can ask? I could never find anything at any of the general hardware stores around me.

I've pinged DigiKey which is in the Northern part of the state for me and Mouser, which arguably are the biggest two suppliers of stuff like this. You go on ebay or search google and you'll find them all over. "2.8mm 2 pin latching/locking connector" will bring you right to them, but some supplier has to have these in bulk? I ordered 10 sets from China, but was hoping to find some local. No name of the mfg of the connector though.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]