View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How is everybody doing? 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Post How is everybody doing?
Im still around. Been alot of crap happening in my life at the moment. My wife passed away about 6 months ago, a suicide after 5 years of dealing with heart failure. Alot of crazy crap. Working on selling alot of my toys to pay for medical bills. dookie happens, just trying to take care of things one step at a time. :cheers:

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: How is everybody doing?
So sorry to hear! Wishing you strength to deal with what you're going through. Haven't been coming to the forum much since my build... the advise and expertise I found here helped build a reliable bike... came back recently because my Zuma ended up in a flood (runs fine now) and got the itch to plan a rebuild in case it couldn't be fixed... Good to hear from you, regardless. Best of luck, and :cheers:

08 YW50X, T-Mod,* Top Performances 70cc Trophy kit, 05 needle one notch richer, Pirelli sl26, 84 main, 46 pilot, Malossi .30 reeds, Yellow Malossi torque spring with torsion controller, Dr Pulley sliders, Leo Vince ZXR

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:42 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
So sorry for your loss.
I’m still around here and there

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:10 pm
Newb
Newb

Any updates?

Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:06 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Thats terrible. Very very sorry to hear this man.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 am
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 2011 Zuma 125 with optional winshield, Koso Afterburner Tail lights and Dual headlight mod
Finally checking back in after a few years. Darn sorry to hear about your wife! I still have my 2011 Zuma 125 and approaching 19,000 miles this week. Decided it's time to have a little more fun jazzing it up and knew right where to come. Still rockin your zumaforums.net stickers on my frame.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]