View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Zumaforums decals, coffee cups, keychains!! 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post Re: New Zf stickers are here!!! Now 5 dollars shipped per pa
Truth is, they arent selling for 10, so we'll do 5 for awhile. Im getting pretty damn good and fast with the plotter, so lets move these things and get them stuck on some scooters! They were selling pretty well at 3 dollars with the first batch, couple years back, but after sticking a 44 cent stamp just to mail the envelope, cost of envelopes, plus vinyl and transfer tape, and time to sit there weeding vinyl...., we'll see how 5 bucks a pair works out. Its pretty much just funds to pay for postage on my custom vinyl sales.

If i had my way, i would be giving them away, i feel sort of funny charging for my own advertisement. My thoughts are, you put them on, couple years down the road, you probably sell the scooter and move on, but that sticker is still there, and the new owner will most likely come check us out. Keeps site traffic up. So, if you think about it, you are supporting ZF in more ways than just the 5 dollars. :cheers:

I sent Vendeta a pair for free with his custom decal purchase. I figure, im already sending an envelope all the way to Alberta Canada, ill give him some free stickers and he can either put them on, or give them away to that stray scooter you see parked at the mall, or walmart. Speaking of which, ive finally started keeping one in my wallet just for that purpose. Ive more than once seen a Zuma in a parking garage in downtown Seattle, and i had wished i had something to give them. How cool would it be, to get free stickers and an invite here from Jdubb himself.

Speaking of which, whoever owns that Black and Red Zuma 50 that parks at the Swedish hospital parking garage in Seattle washington, Ive come across you twice now, send me an address, ill send you free stickers. :) :)

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

got the stickers

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Lookin good, mike! Got lots more of these available if anybody wants some.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Reflective colors now available! 10 bucks shipped per pair for these. Available in yellow, white, blue and red.

Attachments:
IMAG0103.jpg
IMAG0103.jpg [ 1.21 MiB | Viewed 25257 times ]
IMAG0101.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg [ 1.32 MiB | Viewed 25263 times ]

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Scooterologist

Id like a pair....
In red if still available (non reflective).
Will send payment now.
Thanks

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am
Profile YIM
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

ill take a pair in blue. sending u a payment now

top performance trophy bbk, stage6 hpc crank, top performance 50/15 primary final drive gears, ncy forks, doppler rear shock, style pro handlebars, ncy handlebar mount, acewell 1500 speedo, 86 main jet, needle from an '05 carb raised 2 notches, t-mod, snorkel removed, leo vince zx-r, dual headlight, led tail light, stage6 f1 mirrors, pirelli sl26 130 tires front & back, ballistic evo2 4cell battery, jdm rear fender with intergraded turn signals, intergraded led turn signals front, replaced 75 screws and bolts with blue aluminum allen screws, str8 grips, str8 oversized fan, malossi white torque spring, torque spring bearing, stage6 levers, stage6 kick start, stage6 vforce3 reed cage, malossi mutivar, 7g variator weights, malossi drive face, stage6 r/t clutch with red springs, stage6 r/t 433 clutch bell, throttle up garage door opener, trimmed rack, vented transmission cover

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 am
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Working on both of yours now.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Scooter Addict

Got my stickers! Just need to figure out where to put'em.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Scooterologist

I got mine today, thanks!
Gotta represent....

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm
Profile YIM
Newb
Newb

I need some of these.

Very cool.

qcj

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm
Newb
Newb

I need some of these too. Gonna go order right now. hmmmm... what color and where do I put them is the next question.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am
Newb
Newb

How do I get payment to you?

Thx

qcj

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

qcjeremy wrote:
How do I get payment to you?

Thx

qcj

FROM FIRST POST wrote:
Stickers are 5 dollars for a pair, i can take paypal at jonwegener@gmail.com
Please specify gift, so i dont get clobbered with paypal fees.

PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR IN THE PAYPAL NOTES OR COMMENTS PART. Thanks guys!!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Newb
Newb

:) Received and stuck either side of my 1991 pre-bug. Thanks! :)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next