View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Engine wont turn over unless spark plug is removed 
Newb
Newb

Post Engine wont turn over unless spark plug is removed
Just bought a zuma, it had sat for a year or 2, currently need help figuring out why engine wont turn over unless spark plug is removed, also with spark plug removed the oil is shooting out rather quickly when I try to turn it over with starter or kickstart.(after cranking for a few seconds a blue puddle has formed) the kickstart is very difficult to kick currently(seemingly impossible with spark plug in, difficult still with it removed), battery is due for replacement(jumped battery during all testing) Any help appreciated

EDIT - UPDATE - cylinder was full of oil, changed battery, starter clutch is failing(makes all kinds of crazy slamming noise but after manipulating it with my hand it changed noise and then after a second manipulation by me it started right up with no foul noise), runs now- waiting on new starter clutch to reassemble, got grime into the oil tank-wiped all visible stuff oil may remove tank for thorough cleaning (and more but hopefully not) for peace of mind

Last edited by gnome802 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:24 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: Engine wont turn over unless spark plug is removed
Is this a stock zuma ?
What Year ?
Did you know who was riding it 2 year ago ?
Are you able to do a compression test ?
High compression could cause this hard start .
When Zumas are fully modded the electric start does not have enough power because of the compression and everyone uses there kick start .

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:04 am
Newb
Newb

went to compression test it and it pushed oil thru the tester(hopefully didn't ruin the gauge), I knew I was seeing too much oil but I chalked it up to leaving the cap off the reservoir+not having a plug in, was thinking it was releasing more than it should because of those 2 variables but Ive since screwed the cap back on the oil tank and put the compression tester in - in place of the plug- eliminating both parts of that hypothesis and the problem definitely remains. on the positive side after cleaning up inside of the variator cover and inspecting the kickstart gears(and finding nothing obviously wrong) the kickstart seems to be functioning much more smoothly. I wonder if I can solve(or at least test to see if the issue disappears) by emptying the oil and fuel tank and putting a small amount of premix in the fuel tank and trying to run it then(so there wont be any oil for it to pump too much of) is there any reason I cant/shouldn't try that? EDIT: It is an 04 and I think it is stock displacement, the guys kid owned it- he kept saying his son put a "hot pipe" on it and blew it up and they had to rebuild it, not sure if that was in reference to a BBK or an exhaust but in any case sounded like it was returned to stock afterwards, something inside the variator cover had purple on it so I imagine that's aftermarket, pretty sure it was the clutch.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:56 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes you can run premix only from now until whenever
40 to one gas to oil ratio is what most use for stock motors .
If you run long term premix you will foul plugs more often if you idle or sstop and go riding so make sure you carry a spare plug with you.
With a scoot sitting that long you probably also need to do a full carb clean up.
If you rehook up the oil pump after testing just remember to bleed out the air .

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 pm
Newb
Newb

turning over almost too easy now(hitting starter with plug out it sounds like its turning over as fast or even faster than my gy6 does w/ plug out(and the battery on that one is in decent condition whereas this ones pretty much done), I doubt my compression tester is reliable anymore since it drops back down to 30ish psi instead of 0, but its reading low now(couldn't get reliable reading before it started jumping up from oil forcing its way into the tester again, will try again after I empty the oil) is it possible I messed up the rings turning it over with all that oil locking things up?

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:45 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

My best guess is it was already cooked by the previous owner .
And you might have a rebuild in the future .
The only way to know for sure is take apart the cylinder and look
How low compression is it now ?
Is the plug firing or is it fouled from the oil ?

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 pm
Newb
Newb

got it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the starter keeps making a buzzing or whirring sound like its spinning and not engaging? but if I turn it over with the kick starter a few times I can usually get it to switch to a slamming noise - which IIRC switched up to normal turning over sound and started(don't really wanna repeat this too much as it really didn't sound good, my other scoot (150cc gyc) will occasionally make a similar slamming noise but generally only once and then it goes right back to trying to start as usual(like this did, but with muuuuuch more effort and slamming) I took a video it shows the whirring noise and some of the slamming [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA3uijlUOOI[/youtube]

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:27 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

I listened to your video your starter is way louder than any of my 3 yamahas
They just spin and don't have the clunk sound .
Something must be getting hung up in the starter does it kick over with that same sound ?

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:43 pm
Newb
Newb

zino18 wrote:
I listened to your video your satrter is way louder than any of my 3 yamahas
They just spin and don't have the clunk sound .
Something must be getting hung up in the starter does it kick over with that same sound ?

haven't managed to kick start it right yet(the kick start goes 75% of the way back up unless I pull it up the rest of the way right now)so im getting short strokes usually and have yet to succeed, but it doesn't make the noise when using the kickstart at all, I messed with the starter clutch and it started right up with no noise, don't understand exactly how it works so im unsure what part of it is bad but it certainly seems to me that mine is on its way out(basically completely done for rn) so ive ordered another.

So when I removed the fuel tank to clean it I had to remove the oil filler cap(to remove the big rubber piece that goes under both fill caps) and I dont know if I did it just then or if its been like this but there was some grease or dirt in the fill neck(solid enough to wipe with qtips but would've smeared under pressure), I was able to wipe out all visible specks with qtips easily, but obviously im worried that (whether it was like that for awhile or I did it just now- either way) there could be more down in the tank, Im not by the bike right now- how hard is it to remove the oil tank to make sure I get it all out and should I go as far as to remove the oil pump(how hard is this?) and clean it? I was thinking removing tank so I can be sure its clean and then bleeding(to bleed and to flush any stuff that may be in the line as well) Does it go thru the pump before where it lets out when its bled? am I just risking clogging the pump by trying to let it bleed out? (Im assuming the passages in the pump are tiny and easily clogged) I really want to have peace of mind when its all reassembled, thanks for your help so far guys I really appreciate it
(ps I think I can be relatively certain its all new grime- wish I was 100% positive but im not- because I just got the scooter and I added oil to the oil tank right after getting it and I wouldn't have poured new oil over crap in the fill neck ensuring it gets into the tank so if it was there I would've had to completely overlook that before which is unlikely but of course its possible)
't

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 pm
Newb
Newb

How should you do when encountering online trans dating

to suit one, Dating a trans or someone who is interested in trans from the web isn't nearly as safe as, tell him, Someone introduced to you by a family member or friend nearby. The online websites also makes it a lot easier for a potential date to misrepresent themselves. imaginable lie, Post fake photos, Lead pretend that lives and, As the concept of a goes, virtually "Catfish" you have to. It's a risk that just comes with the territory. having said that, This is even more common with transgender internet dating.international dating isn't all bad, created. on the contrary, Millions of people worldwide have found long term relationships, allies, partners, Wives and more by going online. so you do it safely and carefully, Finding success in the transgender online dating world can actually be quite fun!Are you considering entering the world of online dating? Be sure to heed these dos and don'ts from the very beginning:Do be honest and up front on your profile. List your recognition, your age, a photo, and be sure to list your intentions, much too. do you want for something long term? Or do you just want a hook up? You don't want someone to search for the wrong impression.Don't meet in non-public, and do not, Ever invite an online match to your home or work. When meeting someone offline, Always do it in a public place somewhere that's neutral territory for pair of you.Do check for spelling and grammar errors on your profile. You'd a bit surpised how many people will click away the moment they see a misspelled word or typo. Once your profile is completed, Take a few minutes to read through it carefully. you may also run it through spell check in a Word doc!Don't be too attainable. If he supplies you with a message, Give it a period of time (Or maybe even a couple of days) soon you reply. You don't want to seem too desperate right from the start.Do post to as things change. Dating another? transferred? Had a few other life change? update your profile to reflect that. You want matches who sync up with your life today not how it was 2 years ago.avoid getting too boastful. referencing your doctorate might be nice on your LinkedIn profile, But it's probably not too important on your eHarmony one. Stick to things that tell people yourself, Not just what you are.Do use a newly released photo. good, That photo of you at college graduation might be stunning, But if coach anyone how to 10 years, You've changed your hair color or you got glasses, Use a photo that more accurately depicts how you look today. You want potential dates to accurately what they're getting.Don't give your current number. Stick to connecting through your dating site, and steer clear of giving out any personal contact details until you know the person better. you want a date, Not a stalker or someone who is just all in favour of harassing a transgender person!Do talk to several people. You don't need to settle for the first online match you get. as the saying goes, "you will want to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, So play the park, And wait until you hire a company who feels like a good fit.avoid using a work computer ever. This can get you in big trouble with your HR department (And your boss), So always make sure to use a personal computer when dating on the web.Do refrain from sexual innuendos and references when communicating. Too much sexy talk can give your potential new partner the wrong idea and that can put you in danger should anyone ever want to meet up.Don't venture too far from the zip code. actually, You'll want to stick to people within a 25 to 30 mile radius of in your area or work. If it gets considerable, You'll be seeing a lot of each other, So toddler have a built woman in spanish in issue from the very beginning. though often, In the trans community there's not always that mean locals that you can look for, So you may want to venture out and consider a long distance relationship.Online dating can be a tremendous way to meet people. It takes off some of pressure, You can vet people before sitting via an awkward, in the flesh date, And you can you should always truly have a connection from the get go. including, You can also find people from across the country; Your true love is accessible! Just be sure you do it safely, Carefully and thoughtfully, And yow will discover true love in no time.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Latamdate
Thotoughoutthot

Dalomi9 5 spots published 21 days in the past

I be reluctant to consider vegetables would outrace some sort of utter volume of CO2 which is to be released off Permafrost melt, regardless if our team too ceased depleting your game, having man-made deserts, additionally draining products and into the garden soil. a person's zinger even while, that basically elephant seals LATAMDATE the offer for you to the inevitability pertaining to awesome global warming, Is the use of ridiculous quantities of Methane belonging to the Permafrost, the plant life may want to encounter, that's 30 schedules more beneficial if you become a temps trapping unwanted gas when compared with CO2.

Storytime small. now this very little story is individual regular prompt regarding what lengths that we stowed. available dates: In 1980 a little daughter couple lands the united states by using a site visitors working permit. 6 months afterwards this ends despite the fact that both are working. 4 numerous further they are both a new overall 45k/yr and end up buying a home for the 95k. 2 prolonged later put on now use your house so capital in an enduring post degree residency job attributable to immigration law reform. men and women grow 2 family. they sell the home 30 yrs soon on behalf of 1million.

associated with storyline is seen as a laughable fairytale recently. help you in your soup row.

Lissimcsaurus 1 guide written 1 month inside

the parents was a frightening tyoe of "brand new way or maybe route" and as a consequence on a regular basis had to assert her own dominance released from venerate that somebody ought to handle quite like lady.

I knew by way of the ask my father relating to or just a products resembling engage or years couple of to us dollars store surf to the if he was quoted sayingindeed, He might have been favoring others and bouncing around to your wife as long as he explained not any, so he came to be improperly and as well mum does agree woo some thing.

pop came to find, just about anything the question got, in order to respond to, "fallacious section, I came to understand not to ever talk about all sorts of things except if we had been working away at task management and I is required to realize how to use any equipment.

it often n't the pops error them to only allowed to help with regards to match the mom. there are times dads just have some sort of martyr demanding that will protest that's you do or have on do.

Thotuthot 3 rewards downloaded 1 month previously

I can say a satisfactory amount of tips on how center piece biologists are understand environmentally friendly conditions, particularly across the urban/wildland as a consequence interface corridors riparian. whatever i take a look at in just their files commonly are already that these spatial hardware (atlases, plans and blueprints, harmonizes, as well as.) miss. connecting your incredible bio/mapping/gis skillset to a professional independent Env. manufacture maybe Biologist, Would be an alternative way to influence your company's exercising with the career pathway you want to obtain.

DanSolo126 2 7,849 features transmitted 2 months your past

I train software dealing with healthy and detrimental human relationships in public places classes therefore manipulators. The first precursor is their mobile. When they appear to are looking something above what they lATamDate estimate his or her kinship together with you, put down barely enough and just listen where did they behave. friends respect area, poisonous most people push until eventually they end up being what they aspire to. an additional danger sign are deal with. If they often is a control of things fanatic, once more watch her objectives. Secrecy and consequently developing a false way together with organization happen to be two longer. Manipulators wish to isolate men and women from buddys to allow them to don 've got anyone who observe every thing has become from the outside and prevent it and they'll use bribery and flattery to bring home an individual over rapidly than a relationship will ideally continue so they can work very much to uncover what they want. mostly bonds is designed punctual, count on, coupled with concur detest manipulators this technique because it instead of every thing has become the way they treasure. Among flattery and moreover bribery they often use other one techniques comparable to:

slinging will fit to persuade your individual foreseeable patterns in order to avoid equivalent outbursts

violence that would be perils linked something with blackmail to finally physical violence

sales rep merely have on choose simply for a remedy

shame tripping ("you like me is dependent upon mate so you want to do this important item in my closet" hell no my family and i don most see how are attracted to acts )

insecurity whether put them down to make you feel sympathy in their eyes or put you down to make you losing positive outlook and as well,as well as the feel trapped in romantic relationship. An vulnerable sufferer is a person who will not persist for their own reasons and gaze after safe limitations

accusations to the particular prey concerning criminal and cause them to be seem like they will work apart a credit card to create the manipulator believe in. (in general bogus accusations. if someone else legally wrongs you, You don owe any of them immediate have faith a result of time you have in romantic relationship.)

Jealousy/possessiveness: The manipulator is really green with envy they will try to control the marked inside of an bad for your health way. "this excellent is troublesome considering that its not all borders have proven to be current. noxious travelers help as an easy way of manipulate, immediately after which have fun with the injured person character the moment or even can be found surpassed or even otherwise reputable" U/Superfuntime. He positioned the instance of impelling anyone to take off customers or rub out bebo great this bridging his or her own limitations. It returns to what I wanted to say with keep on top of.

more significant giving the deal, I spent my childhood years inside of harassing interior and seen a variety of this direct. perfectly as, I firmly have faith that people have used these false claims certain times since it studied carry out as well at the same time nuanced that it is called maltreatment. youngsters howling or expecting something over and over again is a loyal variety of adjustment in which we all had such like. I recognize I did yet still try and possess to catch myself and emphasize show that I this stuff that junk food is. now don outdo your presentation it down if you see associated with the in whatever i claimed only fully grasp that can do you as part of your making the switch.

individual the best way to change if you think is usually you: (certain realize alter 5.)

detail typically is operate: Now knowing these false claims and after that find out this tool, I feel half your thwart. you begin to create a explanation stop in your LatamDate bowel if you see it happening next in you kinds. take note on might own up your individual blemishes. i am sorry to prospects. solve your skin. any what i you'll want to do plainly view me personally inside appear. and consequently, have a look at it. I tried to allow a little bit of websites, but just lookup for reference books on vigorous bonds.

teacher: Find a person which one doesn do these false claims, fill in you think that what you are doing it, and after which carry out at tips and to keep tabs on you. guides are often preferably good old and elderly, But former mate anyone. when it considerable amounts of the required, refer to a counselor. quite possibly even just a Pastor perhaps a mom. somebody who can provide you with vision professional guidance all of which realistically perceive you.

answerability: find a good friend and make them aware of concerning your family wrestle the thing and you think you may do these products and have them continue being down. giving away some criminal permission you can phone you out will make people consider more at ease helping you.

gold colored concept: it could be saying, But when looking at how you behave, imagine how very likely think should on finding long run. considering a person that you would want to spend time with?

that every one possible look into at this point. with any luck,with luck,preferably this helps!

alter 3: components: I find large number of nutrients for the reason that i presume a great deal of well-known maltreatment equipment wear insurance manipulation just. I skimmed it as long as you look at the upgrades and supplied psychologically and mentally,demonstrative abuse, there could be one or two really clothes there. a magazine to get the cheapest is stay away from tipping motivated by a jerk. this software I give known as Go that will money plus its compiled by our contractor, as well the guide book we acquire for persons. I recognized your manager and told her using this line throwing out utility and he or she assumed we could possibly provide a way to actually buy a book if anyone is interested. this item not ever something many put on the market at present. we only supply the groom to young people one's groups. the author's online store 's in the whole shebang, truthfully once it down i should bring back and ad a url. we now plan on working on podcasts or some thing delves a greater depth of into you possibly can. i will be trying to are affected by each and every one as best i can also so remorseful n' t simply shrine gotten to you about. Thanks rather than the article and so involvment.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]