View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hello new guy here lol 
Newb
Newb

Post Hello new guy here lol
Hello my name is Kolte, I am in fabrication and welding I build scooters for commuting and just got into electric rc truck very addicting lol. Well id like to just jump right into a question i have. Im building a Horizontal minarelli engine with Rt 70 cylinder and rt racing ignition. My question is How do i install an electric water pump with no electrical power?, my engine cases are from a CPI Oliver city. Much help would be appreciated. Oh and im going to be using it as an alternative for commuting to work please help.

Proud to be apart of the forum,
Kolte

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:40 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Hello new guy here lol
Welcome aboard. You may want to post on tech section for better exposure of your question to the experts. Enjoy the board

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:04 pm
Newb
Newb

Due to the ignition not having a charging system to run lights like the MVT DD,you would need to keep charging the battery and run that circuit to a switch when needed.

Fri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Newb
Newb

Hello I will be glad to communicate

Fri May 24, 2019 4:58 am
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: yamaha bws 2004
high every one .ok i already askex this question b4 but never vot really the answer .just got info i already knew ok when u have to different weaights do the light weaight go on the long path or the short path in your variator, I know that you have to stagger them so that everything is balanced but the thing is that I don't know is what's ramp do they go on and I know that some people it doesn't matter but I heard that to get optimal use and torque out of your variator the light weights the and the heavyweights have to be on the certain ramps long or short?

yamaha bws 50cc 2004 , dual headlight mod headlight mod, malossi mhr racing brakes, Str8 shock Riser 60mm, tun'r high flow air filter K&N Style, polini 3g speed clutch, doppler white spring i have them all i think im going to change to yellow, malossi winged speed clutch bell, polini clutch engagement Springs(green), poline jets, stage6 5.5and 6gram weaights, tun'r oversized air fan(red), str8 air scoop, and yasuni z pipe with red adrenaline exhaust (fully unrestricted) and side kick stand

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:15 am
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: yamaha bws 2004
high every one .ok i already askex this question b4 but never vot really the answer .just got info i already knew ok when u have to different weaights do the light weaight go on the long path or the short path in your variator, I know that you have to stagger them so that everything is balanced but the thing is that I don't know is what's ramp do they go on and I know that some people it doesn't matter but I heard that to get optimal use and torque out of your variator the light weights the and the heavyweights have to be on the certain ramps long or short?

yamaha bws 50cc 2004 , dual headlight mod headlight mod, malossi mhr racing brakes, Str8 shock Riser 60mm, tun'r high flow air filter K&N Style, polini 3g speed clutch, doppler white spring i have them all i think im going to change to yellow, malossi winged speed clutch bell, polini clutch engagement Springs(green), poline jets, stage6 5.5and 6gram weaights, tun'r oversized air fan(red), str8 air scoop, and yasuni z pipe with red adrenaline exhaust (fully unrestricted) and side kick stand

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:15 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
I answered in your other post .
Just go 5.5,6.5,5.5,6.5,5.5,6.5 in each of the ramps .
I think you need to lean to lighter than 5.5 than heavier .
And with your signature Line I would just put in all 5.5 and be done .
That is real close to the ideal weight within a 1/2 gram any ways .

I ran 5.1 to 5.7 with my expansion pipe the Next R with similar belt travel and top end.

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe derestricted stock variator stock carb 72 mikuni main one clip rich
45 mph still breaking in Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 82 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am
Newb
Newb

Hello everybody, I"m new here too :)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]