View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 WELCOME TO ZUMAFORUMS 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post WELCOME TO ZUMAFORUMS
Hi,

My name is Vaporz. I am the "concierge" and welcoming ambassador to ZumaForums. Tours of the site are given daily as so you, our newest members feel comfortable maneuvering through the site. Understand how to use our database of knowledge before asking questions that have already been asked a thousand times before. The answers are already here!!! What this does is helps you get an answer to your questions quicker and let's our knowledgeable staff here assist in more complex problems. This does not mean one question is more important than another. We are Tuners and Modifiers. We push the envelope daily on how far this machine can be taken along with maintaining 100% functionality on a day to day basis. By all means feel free to ask questions at any time pertaining to any matter. That's what we do and that's why Zumaforums is the worlds leading resource for the Yamaha Zuma for all stock application (barf...excuse me) AND all Tuning and Modding including advanced techniques ( WOOHOO :2bong: )!!!!

Feel free to post any questions you have here and I will be more than happy to assist you. If your the shy type and care what people think of you drop me a PM (private message) and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you and Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay!!!!!

Vaporz

2005 Zuma-MKII Race, MKII 21MM PHBG 40/92, C16, 12mm Crank, B9HS/LBO5EP 5K Cap, Advanced Timing, +1 Ignition Coil, Premix 32:1, Derestricted Intake, VF3's, MHR OverRange Complete, 27 grams, MHR Delta Clutch, MHR Wing Bell, Red Contra, Blue Springs, Torsion Controller, 15/50 upgears (SOON 14/42), Oversize Fan, Snork removed, Start Block Off Plate, Throttle Cable and Single Pull Tube, Dual Headlight Mod, Integrated Rear Signals, Boppers, Tach/Temp Gauge, kickstand.

I GOT MACHETES AND SWORDS FOR ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT ROAR....Image

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm
Scooterologist

Post Re: WELCOME TO ZUMAFORUMS
Wassup!

im still kinda a NOOB!

how does one qualify for Gold Member Status?

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Skaap wrote:
how does one qualify for Gold Member Status?

That would be 1,000 posts = Gold.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:49 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

The esteemed "GOLD" membership here at Zumaforums like bio has said is attained by contributing 1,000 + posts. You have got some nice builds going there dude....Tell us about em and your posts numbers start climbing to that Gold Level. You'll be there in no time. Have any other friends in South Africa that ride scoots....tell em to come to Zumaforums.

2005 Zuma-MKII Race, MKII 21MM PHBG 40/92, C16, 12mm Crank, B9HS/LBO5EP 5K Cap, Advanced Timing, +1 Ignition Coil, Premix 32:1, Derestricted Intake, VF3's, MHR OverRange Complete, 27 grams, MHR Delta Clutch, MHR Wing Bell, Red Contra, Blue Springs, Torsion Controller, 15/50 upgears (SOON 14/42), Oversize Fan, Snork removed, Start Block Off Plate, Throttle Cable and Single Pull Tube, Dual Headlight Mod, Integrated Rear Signals, Boppers, Tach/Temp Gauge, kickstand.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Scooterologist

Vaporz wrote:
The esteemed "GOLD" membership here at Zumaforums like bio has said is attained by contributing 1,000 + posts. You have got some nice builds going there dude....Tell us about em and your posts numbers start climbing to that Gold Level. You'll be there in no time. Have any other friends in South Africa that ride scoots....tell em to come to Zumaforums.

aaaaaahhhh i see!

that wont take long. :catholic:

yeah got some mates with scoots here... also on our local Forum.. www.sascooters.co.za we dont have such a huge following like you guys. i moderate on the forum there as well. 4000 + posts if i must stroke my ego a bi.....t second highest :q: besides the forum admin.. LOL(no jokes, funny pics or post count threads only replies and info i can share or gather). the modding scene on our local forum isnt that big..... we are a hand full of guys that take modding seriously.

IIRC i have a build thread... should update that seeing that my motor seized... melted the rings into the piston... it was a hot day is S.A. and i was riding on the needle a lot... next moment... *SPOOF* gonners! second time it seized in three weeks... afetr honing the barrel trying to salvage what i could of my malossi BBK... no i got nothing... new barrel here i come.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

If you don't mind a distraction ... tell me your opinion about VENTILATION of the CVT case.

Do you think that belt life increases when it is vented ??

We do argue a bit about this subject.

** I guess really :: we need to get outta this topic to discuss specific mods, right ??

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:18 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Years ago I ran an internet security site securerun.com, informational, was lots of daily work updating; the site, news, working with advertising, network tool evals, then the forum moderating,... me and 6 others guys maintained it. Did a lot of advertising and eval for gfi security, they're pretty huge now days. I don't miss it at all, it was a lot of work. I still own the 6 domains, that i should put up for sale. runsecure / securerun com, net, org

Venting is good, Vaporz will tell you more :)

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

daex wrote:
Venting is good, Vaporz will tell you more :)

I don't get it ??

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

oh I'm busy, thats all. I have to go save lives today. I work at a hospital.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:37 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

daex wrote:
oh I'm busy, thats all. I have to go save lives today. I work at a hospital.

Is this relative to what you said last about venting being good ??

What kind of hospital ?? Psychiatric ??

Last edited by BioMedHMC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

ah venting, i see now. its your typical general hospital.

when i see your nick i always assume you working at a hosptial too, in biomed.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

daex wrote:
i always assume you working at a hosptial too, in biomed.
in BioMed equipment maintenance and repair.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

@Skaap
I dig the enthusiasm you have. enjoy. welcome.

decreasing the about of heat inside the cvt cover is good, not just for the belt but for all the parts in there.
if you're riding stock its not much of a concern. when you have some serious rpm's going its more of a concern.

This is the str8 cover i got for my aprilia
Attachment:
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG [ 800.26 KiB | Viewed 6629 times ]

we'll have to talk about south africa sometime. I'd like to take a trip there some day. My one buddy here took his boy there on a trip, they liked it a lot.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:18 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

The straight cover I got for my Aprilla came from Vaporz!!!!! Wanna talk venting let's do it in the 2 stroke forum. This is the newbie question/welcome thread. I have more than two cents to add about cooling there.....Start the thread SKAAP.

:cheers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 pm
Queen of the damned

Happy to see that I retained my member status!....thanks jw!

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next