View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Post hi
Hello. last week I bought a 2013 Zuma 125. This is my second scooter. my first was a 2t50 vino. It was so fun. i traded it for a kymco venox. The venox is sitting in my yard. still havent gotten it running. my beloved vino was ridden into the ground by its new owner. So back to my new zuma. It was stolen. the ducking Aholes ruined a beautifull blue paintjob by spraying some puke looking pepto bizmol pink onto it to disguise it. Poor zuma. They got rid of the ignition and rigged some crap burro crap that I have to change. So i have some parts on the way. Im wet sanding that pepto bizmol pink crap off and im getting so frikkin excited to properly ride this thing. Im gonna replace the air filter cause its got 2800 miles on it and i got some new oil and a new plug. I figure she will be ready to ride in about 2 weeks. then its off to the DMV to get a plate for her (she has a clean title, FTW!!!). Anyways, I bought this thing for under $352 dollars. Now is the time to buy BTW. I have been lurking here for the past week. I used to be an airplane mechanic in the Navy so while I am no expert, I can usually get a scooter running with enough time. Thanks everyone. Im so happy to be here and so unbelievably incredibly insanely excited to ride this thing. Scooters are so fun!

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Post Re: hi
Welcome to the forum.

I have a very nice Harley Davidson Fatboy, but most of the time, I ride my Zuma 125.

2015 Zuma 125

CHASSIS: Dual headlight Mod plus modulator. KOSO Afterburner taillight plus modulator. Louder horn. GPS. Rear rack. Seat Mod. Smoked turn signal covers. Michelin City Grip tires. Folding mirrors. 260mm front brake rotor. GJMS rear shocks.
ENGINE: Simoto intake filter. Lightweight fan. NCY Exhaust. Taida finned valve & cam covers. 155 BBK (with bigger cam and injector)
TRANSMISSION: TST Variator (9 & 10 gram weights). KOSO lightweight Clutch Bell. NCY contra spring bearing. 1000 RPM contra spring. KOSO CVT cover.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]