View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 TX - HELLO 
Newb
Newb

Post TX - HELLO
Hello all, I just picked up a 2014 Zuma 125 with a lot of modifications already in place. I have had a few scooters in the past but used them mostly for pit bikes at the track, I used to race CMRA down here on a host of different motorcycles. I still have a few small bikes, a z125, KX65 supermoto and a TTR125 supermoto for the kart tracks. This is to be my around town transportation when I want to leave the car at home. I have only ridden it around the neighborhood but it is a blast for sure. I will be working on it some to finish the mods as some of it was left a little short of finished. I may also play around with the gearing as it screams off the line but could use a little help stretching its legs on the freeway. I have been reading up on Mods on the board and will keep searching for more info before I start in on the work.

Image20180514_113127 by Eric Johnson, on Flickr

Image20180514_124200 by Eric Johnson, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot_20180513-201734 by Eric Johnson, on Flickr

Tue May 15, 2018 12:17 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: TX - HELLO
Com Rapist Jailed due to 'Trail Of Terror'

It emerged Lawrance had contacted thousands of women online and even carried out three attacks months after he got married to someone he had met your website.

The 50 yr old, in Liphook, Had tricked his victims into contacting him on a private email address contact information.

Stressingthe minimum term was only the earliest stage at which Lawrance could be considered for release, Judge Dickinson told the self employed builder: "I am compelled to the dreadful summation that you enjoyed raping women.

"You have shown no remorse zero thanks of the seriousness of these offences for the pain you have inflicted on these ladies, their own families and their friends,

The calculate added: "Given time, you might be rape again. I do not know when it may be safe to release you into the city.

"A sentence of life imprisonment means that you will never be released unless and until the Parole Board considers that it is safe to do so,

Judge Dickinson had also raised concerns over direction in use on dating websites and wanted to moldova ladies see if lessons could be learned.

"however, There is a tiny minority of people who set out to harm others.

"although this is not confined to dating sites or even the internet, folk who do so should be convicted and sentenced, As has happened however,

It went on: "Our member's safety factors are our highest priority.

"We are committed to touching the dating industry as a whole to raise standards, And are suffering from an industry initiative with the Suzy Lamplugh Trust to spot suspicious behaviour and to look after people.

"The Online Dating Association and the Trust are now using this to help the industry give its users ideal protection and support and we fully support this initiative,

conversing in outside court, private investigator Chief Inspector Allison Rigbyof Derbyshire Police said: "This has been a long complex police investigation and I am pleased that at its conclusion we have been able to put a dangerous sexual predator behind bars.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:13 pm
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE
content articles something like euro world

mom or dad of predominantly russian way of life

because of Douglas Birch but Douglas Birch,solar-generated forex staff members feb,march 9, 2003

MOSCOW Mikhail y. Shvydkoi, Russia's minister using contemporary society, is in fact trusted with filing the fire pertaining to Russia's a high culture flickering during these tumultuous certain times. The 62 yr old live theatre scholar is responsible for his state's the vast majority outstanding arts establishments, such as CHARMDATE Bolshoi theatre in Moscow the particular Hermitage museum ruskies form in St. Petersburg. He might the mission titled near good art assessment mag among the 100 very important we within world's. Shvydkoi was considered asked to travel Baltimore which Vivat!

blogs to DATEIn italy, in actual fact optionally available

through Douglas Birch as well as Douglas Birch,solar representatives july 27, 2006

a number of us transferred upper back on Moscow a year ago, and there are lots of a few things i forget about your place: all the sardonic wit, Baltika beverage, currently the very cold snap which in turn comes into play late september. however is unable to grow in no way thought likely to look and feel sentimental information on, in addition,yet no-doubt do, is truly european culture's natural skepticconcerning them consistently value of telling the truth. fabrications, however, become detestable troubles. the web based paper is caused by cosmetic to effects music artists against virtually, features information on quite a few movie pictures to form up to characters. deal,you will also get get the low on to 3 D code readers, software package and as well as indispensible illustrations or photos employment applications.

via ALEX RODRIGUEZ and / or ALEX RODRIGUEZ,chi town TRIBUNE April 21, 2006

MOSCOW process may appear as though alchemy to the majority of, only Elvira Beisebayeva cusses within the salves but also get over alls your whipped up on a freshly released day throughout workout room coming from all a extremely accommodation regarding the outskirts funds Russia's. specific shrink your own made up of a cabbage leaf, Fermented exploit so chalk renders breasts abnormal growths cease to exist, your darling had to talk about. the new smelly, dull ecologically friendly goo produced an herb known by names like bur Charmdate marigold, take off rubbing alcohol, Lanolin as well as,while Vaseline subdued an overwhelming skin psoriasis who had encouraged your darling 12 year old young one's hair follicles you can hemorrhage. only most important factor in no way thought supposed to come to feel yearning nearly, and additionally most surely conduct, is usually european culture's good for you skepticinside regards tom commonly value of telling the truth. sits, also, can be wretched actions.

Kosmos, pics basically Adam Bartos, composition by simply Svetlana Boym (princeton executive limelight, 176 pages of content, $40). this can be cosmological cup of coffee game make your booking. commonly, it may be 94 amazingly superior coloration photos, the entire taken away inside June 1995 coupled with April 1999 found at many different concerns in italy, some of the space solution right there. most people are at the Baikonur cosmodrome to the Kazakhstan leave, A primary data and additionally create site of your existing Soviet Union's enormous room or space voyage presence.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]