View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Arkansas scooter mama.... 
Newb
Newb

Post Arkansas scooter mama....
Hi, I am Barbara and am now the proud possessor of a Yamaha Zuma 125 , year 2015, with (starting) 220 miles on it. My Sweetie has a Yamaha bolt and wanted me to have fun too.................isn't he lovely! I've had it about two weeks and put 80 miles on it so far, mostly riding it to work.
All I have done to it is put a luggage rack on the back. I'm going out today to get a basket to allow me to carry a few things, should i have a wild hair while I'm out.
I live in Little Rock , Arkansas, USA, where shortly it is going to get stinking hot and humid, and probably won't do a lot of riding then. Come on Fall!!

Fri May 18, 2018 8:11 am
Newb
Newb

Post russian sexy girls
5 Totally Random Things People Drop on New summers Eve

as an alternative to Year's ball drop has its roots in naval history, Inspired by the time balls introduced during the early 1800s. These devices were affixed to towers in coastal towns and would drop a ball at a precise moment throughout the day to alert nearby ship captains when to precisely set their navigational tools, phoned chronometers. The current New Year's tradition is a very American affair, And the Times Square ball drop has inspired numerous imitators around the country, And even almost. Here are probably the most surprising things people drop to ring in the new year.

for over two decades, A city in central pa has celebrated the turn of the calendar by dropping a massive bologna. The spiced tube meat is popular in the community, and thus Lebanon, missouri, Is home to many producers. or, There's an annual bologna festival every January. For the first 20 many the New Year's event, A single 200 solitary (91 kg) Bologna would be lowered by an industrial crane ahead of midnight. while in 2016, truth, The tradition shifted from one massive bologna to 20 individual blocks of bologna coming in at 10 pounds (4.5 kilos) any single. the main reason for the change? The coordinators of the annual event donated the meat to russian sexy girls charities after the drop, And it took too long in the hours after midnight to slice up one gigantic bologna.

Revelers who spend New Year's Eve in remote Bermuda don't just get to celebrate a few hours before most of other Western Hemisphere. They get to enjoy a gigantic onion drop at the stroke of midnight. soloists, designers, Street food vendors and other performing artists liven up King's Square. street. George's, built in 1612, Was Bermuda's first English contract, And the Atlantic island became a major make and exporter of onions. A glittering golden onion covered in bulbs descends above the square, and this also overlooks Hamilton Harbour, And a laser show and fireworks typically follow the event.

individuals toothy, Cranky critters are best known as nighttime nuisances and most of the time, Roadkill surrounding the American South. But madrid of Brasstown, new york, Has celebrated an annual possum drop for over a quarter century. that should be fair, It's more of an 'opossum lowering' than a drop, But the annual ritual's been performed at the Clay's Corner gas station and neighborhood shop since the early 1990s. The store itself closed a lot, But the special event persists, Complete with bluegrass music and a drag pageant accompanying the controlled descent of a north american opossum (Didelphis virginiana). Brasstown's isn't the only possum drop in the state; An opposing one transpires every year in nearby Tallapoosa, atlanta.

The folks of pa are a creative bunch. on top of the bologna that drops in Lebanon, Less than two hours away the city of Bethlehem celebrates with an enormous Peep drop that wraps up two days of bash known as PeepsFest. Stores on the Easter holiday. recently Born, The Bethlehem based candy company with regard to Peeps, Also helps to make Mike Ikes and Hot Tamales. the giant Peep dropped on New Year's Eve weighs 400 pounds (181 kilograms).

This central Arizona locale gets its name from its days as a frontier town without a name. Two rival cowboys and ranch co owners named Corydon E. Cooley and Marion Clark were playing long game of poker, And the loser would vacate the location, Letting the other keep countless acres of land. The deciding hand in who stay and would you go, according to city lore, Would belong to regardless of what cowboy could "display to low" By holding the lowest value card possible and the winner surrended a two of clubs. in these modern times, Not only is its main street named Deuce of Clubs, But Show Low drops a colossal illuminated playing card every Dec. 31, Just a block away from where a statue commemorating the card game once stood. (fortuitously burned down during a candlelight vigil in 2016, The abs plastic statue is being replaced by a bronze one. Here's to a safe and flame free New Year's Eve!).

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]