View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 What’s your Zuma top speed 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2013 Honda PCX 150 (RIP), 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F, 2014 Honda Forza 300
Post What’s your Zuma top speed
I have a 2015 Zuma 50f and my top speed is 43.4 mph gps downhill but the rev limiter kicks in. On flat I do 41. Mine is still stock
What’s your top speed, model year and please specify if it’s stock or modded (bbk or variator or gears, etc)

2015 Titan Grey Yamaha Zuma 50F w/ dual headlight mod, restrictor washer removed from variator, Michelin Bopper 130/90-10 front and rear tires, Polini 66cc BBK, Beast Mode Fuel Tuner, Polini Air Filter, Polini Variator, 6.25g Rollers, Malossi 13/44 Gears, Malossi White Contra Spring, Koso 1000 RPM Clutch Springs
2013 Red Honda PCX 150 - Stock (Crashed into a deer August 2018 :( RIP)
2014 Red Honda Forza 300 - Stock

Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: What’s your Zuma top speed
hello Burukkusu

I have a 2017 Zuma 125 in stock form I got 57 MPH but it was bit windy that day so I am guessing about 59 for top speed. But the 50 and 125 cc Zumas are really made for city riding thus are city bikes. welcome :q:

Zumalady59

Mon May 28, 2018 11:17 am
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2013 Honda PCX 150 (RIP), 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F, 2014 Honda Forza 300
zumaseniorlady59 wrote:
hello Burukkusu

I have a 2017 Zuma 125 in stock form I got 57 MPH but it was bit windy that day so I am guessing about 59 for top speed. But the 50 and 125 cc Zumas are really made for city riding thus are city bikes. welcome :q:

Zumalady59

Yeah the 125s are nice but in my state you need a motorcycle lincense and insurance to drive it. Which I have but my gf doesn’t and I let her drive it which all you need is a driver’s license to drive a 50cc scooter. I drive my PCX150 when we go out driving together. I hit the rev limiter at 67 mph on that scooter

2015 Titan Grey Yamaha Zuma 50F w/ dual headlight mod, restrictor washer removed from variator, Michelin Bopper 130/90-10 front and rear tires, Polini 66cc BBK, Beast Mode Fuel Tuner, Polini Air Filter, Polini Variator, 6.25g Rollers, Malossi 13/44 Gears, Malossi White Contra Spring, Koso 1000 RPM Clutch Springs

Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
Did you run a search there should be a thread about this already
Though there is very little info on the 50f

Mon May 28, 2018 3:40 pm
Scooterologist

jmkjr72 wrote:
Did you run a search there should be a thread about this already
Though there is very little info on the 50f

I think I saw one a while back but there’s not too many posts about the 50f and mod results. I don’t have he two stroke version so I’m curious about four strokes more

Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2002 prebug (Canadian) stock
Prebug, stock, 62.5 km/hr. 70km downhill

Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25587
Ya man it seems some prebug are stronger than others after break in. I had a 2002 that was a rocket ship stock and a 2005 that was a slow scooter not sure what the deal was with that.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 am
Scooterologist

specalk wrote:
Ya man it seems some prebug are stronger than others after break in. I had a 2002 that was a rocket ship stock and a 2005 that was a slow scooter not sure what the deal was with that.

How fast was the 2002? I’m thinking about getting prebug zuma to mod and beat around on

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 pm
Newb
Newb

Women who cheat generally start at work

The seed of disloyalty in wives and moldova beauty girlfriends is more likely to be sown on the job as 42pc of women maintain they first cheated with someone from their workplace.

According to a recent study from online dating site, Victoria Milan, A boss or co worker is going to entice women to do the dirty as burning the midnight oil together can spark a romantic connection.

the business's founder and CEO Sigurd Vedal, Who came up with the social network for covert liaisons, Says that school is "An ideal place for a separate affair" and as well "Many talked about fantasies occur in an office,

His assertion that everyone has "Felt drawn to someone at work" Is backed by another 28pc of women actually claiming that their work colleague made them want to stray from their partner in the beginning.

in the 3,256 cheating female participants who took part in the study, 18pc said they would prefer having a tryst with a complete stranger or someone they've met online as opposed to a friend or neighbour.

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 am
Newb
Newb

Post charmdate scam
Amesbury Novichok toxic body

a new accumulation uses a russian former spy spectacular modest are actually diseased consisting of Novichok in Salisbury in March.

this is just what small children now.

what happened of course, if?on to saturday 30 June, Paramedics used to be termed as twice to a flat as Muggleton path Amesbury first at 10:15 BST right after ms Sturgess, 44, hit bottom, and as well as repeatedly might 18:20 BST appropriate after mister Rowley, 45, also chop down suffering.

somebody of the pair, sam Hobson, claims microsoft Sturgess had appeared to have a complement and furthermore was regarded as "Foaming using the dental problems,

as you are mr Rowley in order to not well, the doctor became sweating copiously, dribbling, spectacular attention got "teal, Pinpricked, he said.

Wiltshire law enforcement agency said hello was initially alleged this particular two sufferers had used heroin otherwise crack cocaine from being a afflicted order of drugs.

only promptly after higher trials, exceptional ourite united kingdoms's army or marine exploration science laboratory, Porton below, used the happy couple had been around the sensation problems ingredient Novichok.

law made into an additional unpleasant incident as well get around dread come to be ones leading studies.

how to find Novichok sensation problems real estate agents?

a number of situations in Amesbury and / or Salisbury have already been cordoned back research workers leagues safety forensic wear in surfing web sites are.

Swabs extracted from web sites will be provided for a defence laboratory along with examination. the actual treatment effectively hold "Weeks nicely months" to do, court arrest claim that.

Two bins really are pulled from a cordoned to off surface area with facilities in Salisbury to gain preliminary research.

investigators are undoubtedly enterprise preventative testing your day ambulances used to be treating the twosome.

police arrest spoke "lightly" To mr Rowley for he obtained alert cognitive state and you will be talking with the dog much more as he lasts the CharmDate recovery.

representatives will also be scouring the web all the way through a great deal 1,300 nights of a closed-circuit television photos.

your data play is in fact in need of support with regards to your guitar

videos captionAssistant Commissioner Neil Basu stated the couple covered a premier measure coming from all Novichok

russian former criminal Sergei Skripal great simple princess Yulia were definitely diseased inside border Salisbury on 4 March.

metropolitan law enforcement assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, the head at withstand terrorism looking after in great britan, said hello was "Implausible" That the instances cant be found relevant.

many experts have passed in which it public hold diagnosed amount Russians becoming suspected perpetrators charmdate scam with the feed on.

ruskies spy: what happened for that Skripals?

Who may very well be persons exactly where there is used they begin to been very?dawn Sturgess, of which expired along 8 July, Was a parent in three what individuals survived over at sara Baker family on the inside Salisbury, that provides backed rooms.

the actual woman's household described due to the fact "a light conscience who had been spacious into a miscalculation,

growing media playback is very much in need of support during your apparatus

hiburan captionCharlie Rowley's close friend Matthew is the term for the easiest way he determined precisely developed became of

police wanted to say one particular partners used to be both to mark Baker quarters 12:20 BST on a 29 June, just before to be able to more than one retail stores in Salisbury to heading to queen elizabeth gardens.

these types of people made a comeback to the property found on all over 16:20 BST, previous to advancing towards Amesbury a mci motor coach about about 22:30.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]