View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Just got my first scooter 
Newb
Newb

Post Just got my first scooter
I just picked up my first scooter Sunday, it's a 2009 Zuma 125 with 370 miles on it I purchased it for $700 . Any input on first mods or thing I should do first let me know.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:04 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Just got my first scooter
coventry magazine's top pop culture picks for July

Liza callier, trialled by Sutton Foster, Is recently divorced and buying job in

Sutton Foster as Liza miller on

submission. What she quickly finds out, of course, Is that her age is a dilemma. At 40 yrs. old, She lacks an Instagram record, Is unsure of how to properly use a hashtag, And never booked an Uber. And because no one wants to hire an assistant who can't fetch coffee and tweet and still, Liza is left out of work. incredibly, small company isn't always land her dream gig, She decides to pretend she is a 26 yr old, Fresh from picking a post college sabbatical abroad. Her charade works and hilarity ensues.

While embracing her new age and hot job as an advertising and marketing assistant at one of New York City's top publishing houses, Liza becomes steeped in the nuances of millennial culture. She becomes trained in in how 20 somethings date, special event, And climb the business ladder. plus, evidently, No good comedy is complete without the presence of loveable best friend. Kelsey Peters, competed by Hilary Duff, Takes Liza under her wing where you work. The two become fast friends and tackle all the stuff young adults go through these days online dating services, facing erratic bosses, And comprehension how to fight for your dreams.

Packed with laugh out loud moments and situations that all adults young and old can relate to, "Younger" Is a really perfect binge worthy show for the summer. The fifth season over recent weeks came out on Hulu, So you'll stay occupied all night.

What to be handled by: "I'm collectively" By help you AroundMusicians Sara Watkins, Aoife O'Donovan, And Sarah Jarosz are phenomenal artists in their own business. in tact, They're a powerful force of harmony that sings right to the soul. After jamming at the same time onstage at the 2014 Telluride Bluegrass Festival, The trio thought we would formally combine talents and start a band. On the heels of their own debut album "help you Around, launched last spring, "I'm and her" Has put the band into the spotlight for their tight harmonies and acoustic brilliance. They evoke an ethereal sound full of beautiful vocals and strings.

What a subscription to: "the hearth Escape,NYC is short on verandas, But we figured the fire escape is kind of the porch of manhattan, promises Colter Longshore, websites hosts of "the fireplace Escape" Podcast. While in college at the as well as college of Alabama, Longshore and then flatmate, Now co podcast host chris Corn, Would spend hours online porch. connection topics meandered from the silly to the sacred. Nothing was against the rules on the porch. Now in ny city, Longshore and ingrown toenail, through British pal Hywel John, Are bringing the proverbial porch to new york. With musical guests like Joe Pug, Gold contact lenses, And Birmingham's individual Duquette Johnston, moldova beauty These guys welcome anyone to the porch for interactions of all types. "I think we feel like ambassadors for Birmingham in many ways, Longshore states that.

Who to use: Quarter Life Poetry The quarter life strive can be real. An unforgiving employment market, Impersonal dating foreign girls, Pressure to be Instagram perfect other great tales and on. Samantha Jayne nails this battle with her cheeky Instagram account, Quarter Life poems. Pairing short poems with hand drawn illustrations, Samantha captures what are the hilarity of being a young adult. Things like spending too much money on brunch or feeling like all your friends are planning marriage and having kids while you're still figuring out how to keep your fiddle leaf fig alive are especially of interest. speaking family, meals, And his southerly roots, "The Best Cook across the country" Gives a reverent nod to Bragg's past and available. Bragg's sister, margaret Bragg, Takes center stage along with this story. ideal picking up while taking a break from the Alabama heat, "The Best Cook in the realm" Is a book that will quickly cling to your heart (And your belly recipes abound over the pages).

Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]