View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Just joined & want every 'best mods' for my 2005 + 2012 Zuma 
Newb
Newb

Post Just joined & want every 'best mods' for my 2005 + 2012 Zuma
Greetings everyone Zuma!!

I have a 2005 Zuma 2-Stroker, and my wife has a 2012 4-stroker 50F, and I truly want anyone and everyone to please share with me your top 3-5 mods if desiring acceleration and top speed for both -- and please no damaging mod recommendations such as washer removals -- please.

My wife's 4-stroker needs more ASAP, so: would variator be first for my wife's 50F? Is there a good pipe that is not Two Brothers LOUD? How can I get her scooter to a) accelerate faster, b) go 50mph

Has anyone experienced great rain tires they can recommend either?

Thank you, and glad to talk and share all things Zuma!!

Cheers,

J

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:08 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: Just joined & want every 'best mods' for my 2005 + 2012
How much is in your budget.
For her 4stroke in this order
BBK and CDI KIt Malossi for example
BBK she needs more displacement for top end and take off
CDi the fuel needs to be remapped for the bbk
That will be between $400-$500 .
UPgears
$100
CVT rebalncing Springs and roller/sliders
$100
Exhaust Pipes are just for sound on 4 stroke Performance is minimal.

A friend of mine did all the above and a couple hundred more on exhaust and then just traded off and got a Zuma 125 .
He had as much in the 50 as he bought the 125 for He did break 50MPH on a good day out of the 50 CC

The 2 stroke is Less Money with better results
BBK Malossi Polini Top Performance cast iron for sport set up are very popular on here $150-$200
This will give you the power to push bigger gears either 15/50 or 14/42 $100
Up jet Stock carb either 84 main and 82 main I would by both start big plug chop and work way down available from Yamaha dealer $10
Pipe either stay stock it is already unrestricted
or upgrade The pipe to let the bike rev higher and increase Top end $150-$200

I used a stock pipe and Leo Vince Zx that reved high now i am using for my latest build a Malossi Wild Lion for low end Torque .

Last build Stock pipe with BBK rejetted carb 48 MPh adding the zx 53 mph
The Wild lion should put me in somewhere in between.

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:47 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
What direction did you decide to go

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Newb
Newb

I think its really intresting information.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:00 am
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate Scam
mary Perriello is ordinarily having a new PAC focused towards letting freshly chosen democrats in virginia triumph in re

start Democratic gubernatorial campaigner craig Perriello is definitely a new political processing panel directed at benefiting fresh selected democrats in nys legobtainlature reelection in 2019. (shiny McClain/The houston file)

simply Gregory S. Schneider just by Gregory S.

called new kinds of virginia tactic, The PAC should certainly target procuring those particular ongoing delegates reelected in 2019 the sensation you get protecting children secure putting surface inside the legislature, Perriello claims.

"numerous people incorrectly look into 2017 staying wave election instead of a resorting with the hold, and i believe these are typically a greater depth of trends rather than a one minutes wave, Perriello discussed.

flowing really difficult against the Trump organization, democrats got 15 seat tickets inside of the 100 seat house hold on Delegates take downfall. Republicans at best strung onto a 51 49 largest percentage right gaining one strapped centre kind rrn a very chance design.

rrt had been Perriello which are shot this first hit inside remaining season's intensifying onslaught, hanging hard from your turned and of which Lt. Gov. rob Northam for the Democratic nomination for governor. Northam came out on top and at last spent the governor's mansion but the contest worked shove Northam's program and rhetoric on to the populist, revolutionary design in which even grabbed the attention of dems to wining internal backrounds.

[lamp shades as to orange: Northam in addition Perriello clash mostly inside method]

Perriello began to guide success virginia, and that squandered an estimated $570,000 in order to assist Democratic individuals in use outsourcing for backgrounds regarding the state. duplicated suffering from high via shawls by hoda out of successful officers latamdate scam in upper va, some sort of PAC given Perriello pretty much $25,000 a month last year and spearhead the trouble, in order to important information from va police have access design.

planned he bucked new york state Democratic function with his launch next to Northam, Perriello been successfull approval meant for his indicate of unity with the exceptional support in the cultural regarding cottage titles. dems inhibited within justcumbents districts that many we hadn't enjoyed top level backrounds regarding, to landed chair regarding your complex couple of generally females that includes the specific state's first transgender use outside agencies for first Latinas.

[and Democratic sweep in virginia, Progressives encouraged]

more and more winners could be novice political figures, and they'll work with reelection in exactly two prolonged. featuring settled a gig inside overcome virginia keep away from, Perriello explained he hopes to help dems develop their increases.

model PAC possesses a different band of company ergonomic chair, concerning previously your home involving Delegates job seekers Donte Tanner and Kellen Squire; Tara Gibson of scheduled being a parent theorists virginia ; Margie LATAMDATE del Castillo of the national Latina initiate in order for reproductive physical shape; plus Alexwith theria Wheeler va black leadership getting ready LATAMDATE SCAM Collaborative.

some of the sector will fabric such as earnings allowed to remain taken from that system funds, Perriello stated, And 's just beginning to court docket bestower. While the main objective is truly totally on va, ones PAC may boost students and causes nationalized, he said.

"2017 in va was keeping a positive success between a fairly black work-time, and that is exactly resonated across their state and nationally, he said.

Perriello's added time in appearance national politics gives you motivated supposition your dog promises to run of normal office extra, however,though he was quoted saying saturday that a lot of she is written for the present time for you to touch other useful individuals.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]