View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Top or your favorite aftermarket sites 
Newb
Newb

Post Top or your favorite aftermarket sites
Hi everyone! I'm looking to replace a seized 70cc bigbore kit on my 04 Zuma. I've been all over the web trying to find a good site to order from. I'm open to all different kit manufacturers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:36 am
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: Top or your favorite aftermarket sites
scooterpartsco out of North Carolina malossi bbk and polini bbk have treated me right They have very good prices on malossi products especially.
I have also used Drow Sports out of California for other brand parts they have a larger selection of brands .
Stage 6 gets good reviews .
I prefer the cast iron kits for longer life and not needing to upgrade carb just the jets .
I have also bought parts from zumasrus .
You will need a couple of sources typically to fill in your part needs if you keep modding.

BBKs all around on the way

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]