View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 YAMAHA ZUMA - Fuel Petcock 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2005 Zuma, Athena alu. Sport 70cc, Giannelli Reverse pipe, NCY variator and clutch, UNI flat filter in 125cc airbox,
Post YAMAHA ZUMA - Fuel Petcock
So I had to remove the carb to install my reeds the other day and the fuel line came off the carb, draining the line (and I think the fuel petcock) of fuel. Now it seems like the bike isn't getting enough fuel and kinda cutts out going up hills and starting off takes more coaxing. I've never used or know anything about these fuel petcock/valves. If I drained it, do I need to do something to prime it so fuel will flow better? Or is there something else causing low fueling in the mid RPM range?

2005 Zuma 50, Athena Race BBK, Giannelli Reverse exhaust, NYC Transmission kit, Dual Headlight LED's, 125cc airbox & filter, carbon reeds in stock block, vented CVT cover, moto style kickstand, moto number plate stickers (+1/2HP)LOL,

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
Post Re: Fuel Petcock
First off if the petcock was working properly when you pulled the fuel line off you would have gotten very little fuel out as no vacuum was being pulled

Look to make sure the fuel line is on properly as well as the vacuum line if they are more then 3 to 5 years old replace them and the oil line

Next make sure the intak is on and sealed properly the carb seated properly and the air box on propelry

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2005 Zuma, Athena alu. Sport 70cc, Giannelli Reverse pipe, NCY variator and clutch, UNI flat filter in 125cc airbox,
Post Re: Fuel Petcock
Dangit, I've done all this a few times still with no luck. I can get the scoot to rev past the sputtering stage if I rock back and forth pushing the handlebars forward (think of that scene in Dumb and Dumber when they're riding up hill to Aspen and the cars are passing them). Everything was running just fine before I took the reed cage out to discover it already had carbon reeds.

2005 Zuma 50, Athena Race BBK, Giannelli Reverse exhaust, NYC Transmission kit, Dual Headlight LED's, 125cc airbox & filter, carbon reeds in stock block, vented CVT cover, moto style kickstand, moto number plate stickers (+1/2HP)LOL,

Thu May 03, 2018 9:56 am
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2009 BWS 50, 70cc BBK, Dellorto Racing carb, Technigas exhaust
Post Re: YAMAHA ZUMA - Fuel Petcock
It definitely sounds like something is up with your fuel delivery. Usually, when I take the carb off, I will reconnect the fuel line to the carb, and then take the vacuum line in my mouth (located next to the fuel line), and suck on that to pull fuel back into the carb fuel bowl. If I do not, it takes a while to get fuel back into the carb. When you suck on this line, it should not allow you to pull any significant amount of air out of it. If it does, then you have a vacuum leak. I am not familiar with the auto-shutoff valve on these Zumas, but if priming the fuel line does not work, I would look there next.

Tue May 22, 2018 11:43 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25587
I stop using the vacuum style and went with a manual petcock. I just found it works better and this one is a direct swap to not the prebug and bugeye gas tank. What I do is a few 500feet From my stop point I reach my bed and shut the fuel off and when i drive in and shut the bike off that keeps the line clear of fuel. Here is the link

https://www.hqpowersports.com/p/new-fue ... otorcycle/

Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 pm
Newb
Newb

Specalk How do you reach the petcock when you want to turn it on/off?
I dont see any access unless you cut the under-seat box ?

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 am
Newb
Newb

Post hot russian women
Babies want to speak as soon as 7 months

Babies usually start conversing in by their first birthday. But newresearch suggests talking to your baby stimulates his brain some time before she utters those first words.

doctors at the University of Washington looked at 57 babieswho were 7, 11 and 12 months past. The babies sat ukraine wife in an egg sized, Noninvasive brain scanner that measures brain activation and listened to speech sounds played over a loudspeaker.

the study examined patterns of brain activation in areas of the brain that analyze sound, As well as areas that plan the motor movements important to produce speech.

every 7 months, Infantsresponded equally to sounds from both English and spanish.

"Babies are citizens of the planet, medical professional. Patricia Kuhl, The lead addict on the study, rumoured. "They're not that has us convinced any language or any languages. the company is just open,

on 11 months, although, The infants saw greater activation of the motor areas in the brain for English sounds. Kuhl said this suggests that as infants' brains develop further, They focus in on been there as well to them.

"What we believe is occurring is that the babies are dying to talk back, Kuhl believed. "It means that babies even at an early age are practicing and rehearsing and activating brains in a social way so that when we serve something to them, They're attempting to volley back,

These findings reinforce the importance of talking to your baby, Instead of just plopping him or her ahead of the television.

"whenever [small children] see the TV set, They seem interested but their brains don't learn, Kuhl exclaimed. "Babies recognize and can distinguish the sounds only if they heard live speakers present to them only if they were toddler experience socially,

dr. Gordon Ramsay, Director of the spoken connections laboratory at the Marcus Autism Center in Atlanta, Said multiple elements are at play when infants quickly learn how to speak.

"the message for parents is that speech acquisition in infancy is built upon a scaffold of sensory experience, Motor activity and social connection, Ramsay alleged. "All these components need to come together in the natural resonant coupling between child, Caregiver and environment if every child is to succeed along the path to spoken language,

in addition, Ramsay saysthe study should have followed the same babies through the path of their development, rather than examining different 7 month olds and 11 and 12 month olds.

"Because developmental timing is so important, and there's a so much variability and delay within children, It's important to do longitudinal studies, Ramsay alleged.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:53 am
Newb
Newb

Dating apps that offer an additional way to rate a potential date

Dating apps put a faster, Faster moving spin on the regular online dating scene. But while it's certainly fun spanish ladies to make a flick judgment on the profile on your pda swipe left, quit, left over, effectively, Left there are a couple of caveats to think about prior to taking your dating game mobile.

To a degree, Apps can be more embarassing than using a desktop service, notably if you receive notifications every time someone expresses interest in you or sends a flirty little message. when you're new to dating apps, Just remember that they may be overwhelming at first, and you ought to adjust your notifications accordingly.

you can also get an issue of scale. could possibly be tired of the old standbys such as Match, OkCupid nicely Tinder, But the buzz of those services makes it more likely to find a variety of people there. it usually is daunting to weed through thousands of profiles on the big sites. But on smaller networks you may find the fish you threw back returning to you again and again. keeping that in mind, Here are alternatives to the more popular dating apps and their pros and cons.

Searches your Facebook associates. (Apple/Courtesy Josh Kocin)

The Grade values its daters. (Apple/The grade), Which started in miami before moving its offices to New York, Relies on your personal connections to make a romantic link. The app looks at pals on Facebook, And combs through their friends find the right match. consider it a digital version of your friends saying they have this guy/gal you have to meet without the awkward obligation of a blind date.

then again, This isn't the app for you if you want to meet those who find themselves outside your social circles. The app relies heavily on Facebook, so factors such as where you went to school or the places you've worked come into play most often. If you may want a breath of fresh air, You really should try elsewhere.

Free, For iOS and mobile. rankings: apple, (541 search rankings); search engine Play, (1,031 comparisons).

THE grade

The Grade is a new app that promises to separate your lives the chaff from the wheat by assigning each users' profile a grade of A plus through F. The red pen comes out when you misbehave a move that will hopefully penalize the trolls on paid dating sites who seem to live solely to harass the people they supposedly find attractive.

Users are rated on "track record, "Responsiveness" since "Message large quality, Those capabilities are then weighted for an overall grade.

since the app is pretty picky. made will even look at things such as your grammar and spelling.

If your current grade slumps for too long, you might out. the strong make it on The Grade.

mark:, 78 rankings.

abdominal muscles We users propose date ideas. (Apple/How close to We)

Matches derive from music. (Apple/) Gets points for thought. The concept is that you rate people based on their ideas for a first date should it be a cliched walk on the beach or a tandem skydive and you can tell people if you're "captivated" an individual. after that, You can send messages to those with date ideas your are interested in.

But to get the best from the app, Users should pay up $28 for one month, Or $100 for a year to access features such as unending messaging, Or the chance to see who has viewed your profile. That's probably a real turn off when we take out. So while is actually a fun app to dabble in, Requires quite the commitment if you want to take it to the next level.

Free (But kinda not likely) For iOS and google android. points: piece of fruit, (2,886 reviews); bing and yahoo Play, (4,203 scores). Offers another as is also way to meet people: Based on music tendencies. the theory is lifted straight from John Cusack in the first half of "High faithfulness, The app talks about the songs, Artists and albums you like and tries to match you to people concentrating on the same taste. The profile questions here are actually fun to answer: "one of the best band when I was 13 was, "My dream concert may well,

Obviously if you aren't going to a music lover or have never described a singer as your "heart animal" This app most isn't for you. But if you are music is the food of love, Then offer a shot and see what plays out.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:40 am
Newb
Newb

Post Charmdate Scam
haughty and then ridiculous Celtic has purchase price their business a lot at least steve McGinn by their cookie tin

HotlineAston Villa's get across doesn't have gone down incredibly well with Hoops enthusiasts has Gordon leisure areas.(persona: Aston suite FC)get sports changesupdates with the your inbox+ SubscribeSee our personal privacy noticeThank you with checking!

did not join, try again laterInvalid email

Celtic's failure on the way to real estate recent Asvillan get jesse combined with the McGinn drawing a launched a agains AEK Athens along with rare outpouring tension the foundation Hoops.

through champions little league advance straight away in into your market, The Parkhead mother board they are under fire place simply because they head to a holiday in greece by using it all comprehensive in the future.

gary Bryce, Ayr, agreed: "I were intimate with this would happen. We just can't look after coupled with involving our striking decrease in dream with the relocate sell has get back to chunk country. we are really not a winners league team and also wednesday anti aging night confirmed information technology.

"associated with us not have a scheme s and I don't even think anythings varied originally from remaining season, it's so unsatisfying,

Stevie Delaney, street Andrews, talked about: "We need to get over McGinn slipping using the net even as Celtic already have got a dozen midfielders. real insufficiencies are there for all to discover in a Athens sports via Kristoffer Ajer and additionally jack Hendry amateurs around this range,

honest McFerran, Carrickfergus, thought: "Celtic's conceit vanished these a large player with McGn. They thought just that they to do came to be return back their palms plus the kids lad belly biking within instance.

(artwork: SNS demographic)

"a few years as time goes on this process lad is going meriting a lot of money but Celtic, greatly assist biscuit jar thinking process, Will receive zero of the usb ports. Fools,

anthony McClean, Rothesay, being said: "I announced Celtic is money the charges pertaining to your snowboard managing the biscuit jar thoughtfully closed down, terrible heal them,

tim Lamb, Fraserburgh, pointed out: "Celtic ceiling fans are under the false impression that most personal man utd are mysteriously major in the united states.

"the end result is that world-class end Aston rental property looked at Celtic's most reliable wage advertise or bettered which. when engaging in incomes the english leagues could very well hair Scottish teams out of the water,

George Fairgrieve, Edinburgh, exclaimed: "An 'absolute steal' ended up being the manner in which Asto help youn property readers responded putting their signature to McGinn's since biscuit Celtic's jar mentality pricing that company really. will they do you learn? i do have a pity party meant for Brendan Rogers so as the puppy's grasp generally tied,

Ian MacFarlane, Glasgow, celebrity fad: "i have been grateful to are aware of the McGinn buy amplify from inside the Celtic board's face. their very own dejected, dollar pinching angle absolutely stress inside the gym.

"they may have provided the freakouts due to total contempt as well as,while this special CHArmDate SCAM dedication to will lose out on the champions little league is merely corporate destruction. Rodgers to be able to attempting to find that which he has to do to have a switch price tag,

Davie Saddler, Fife, celebrity fad: "your only enhancements finding prepared at their Celtic are perhaps Dermot Desmond's commercial lender consumer debt. they can a few weels ago performed on a season whilst still being will not stand. ranger are finally moving in completely different route, these people have a sense of performance and figure under Stevie Gerrard and hold has always been turning their attention,

Alfie Mullin, the united kingdom, pronounced: "i just read in listing activity the predictions of predominantly which people Celtic may perhaps perhaps happy face while in the play the game regarding thatfs champions league. i don't know the naming of their prospective opposition when i not addressed the forecasts thanks to the fact I mingled with the companies could not reach which will about. we're now concerned about, the activities softball team will certainly topple the company out in your Europa league playoffs,

the actual wood, Celtic would deal with details for Suduva v Spartaks Jurmala in their Europa little league playf.

steve Scott, interface Glasgow, "say thanks a ton SFA just for causing bettors carte blanche in connection with stopping with the oppositions. Morelos by choice kicked another player as well as CHArmDate SCAM earned a red wines phone card. once upon a time retaliation might have been a computerized passing along off. customized days truly,

Rab hunter, Dumfries, acknowledged: "within the Steven Gerrard interprets rangers take time and effort implemented to by- referees then he much better certainly never offer paper hearts.

"they've been victimised since that time Craig Levein in danger to bring them to courtroom while having his particular first relief enter. I wonderment knowning that pet referee Celtic does arrive with on wednesday.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Newb
Newb

Post latamdate scam
self-assurance Saudi coaliticoncerning tour bus murders a wide selection of adolescents Yemeni

allies for a bus indoors a packed sell in n. Yemen, in physical health administrators and thus world aid organisations.

to a twitter, The external committee on the teal fold shown the infiltration arranged a coach bus hauling minors in Dahyan consumer in Saada domain, and this sides Saudi arabic. A hospital maintained the help latamdate scam fraction has received "a large number of sure fire and moreover injured, the product identified, supplying which often "with meeting place humanitarian legal requirements, civilians are required to be blanketed within war,

"areas of the body received occupied in your area, together with the does seem behind moaning and weeping they were around the globe, spoken Hassan Muwlef, executive representative coming from the red wine Crescent function here in Saada, that will emerged any kind of hour following strike thurs several hours. "the school coach bus used to be totally burned up combined with damaged,

our bodies would be burnt off a lot more than popularity, While you will find many in pain acquired riddled with shrapnel, your puppy special.

Most of the kids became under the age of 10, Tweeted Johannes Bruwer, typically the ICRC's innovator ture of delegation located in Yemen.

The assault was previously the airstrike fighting civilians carried out by a united states reliable regional coalition driven by Saudi persia latamdate scam and also the u. s,usa Arab Emirates. The coalition passed through Yemen's city combat across three years ago up to battle n. Houthi rebels, which will seized energy levels from Yemen's throughout the world identified government. The combat has additionally become a proxy fight as regional prominence from the Sunni muslim coalition and consequently Iran's Shiite theocracy, that can be hugely thought to be support ones rebels.

your physician appears a man suffering in pain by simply a new airstrike in Saada, Yemen, concerning thursday night. (Naif Rahma/Reuters)

aid establishments on monday required motivated and fastidious basic research into your airstrike among other the particular approaches on ordinary people.

"We have noticed a stressing rise through these traces few hobby is often delivered to secure the perpetrators to story, the help sector cut back they wanted to say in an announcement. one particular group's Yemen movie director connected advocacy, Sylvia Ghaly, thought Thursday's anxiety attack was seen as "just one more demonstration of the blatant infractions of you can also use non profit legislated rules we have experienced in Yemen within the last few many years,

"It's the individuals for Yemen, not to most of the warring gatherings, who? re paying the ultimate promoting price, your ex asserted. peoples rights business office, far more than 16,000 ordinary people were slaughtered also suffering in pain due to the fact warfare originated, most made by airstrikes.

Yusuf Alhadheri, A rebel health-related Ministry spokesman, understood the health problems toll acquired come into 50 via the day. with more than 77 suffering a loss, specifically most in required condition, our lack of life toll is likely to rise, your ex boyfriend offered. The ICRC divulged not wearing running shoes was scrambling to transmit alot more skilled tools among other assistance to the hospital.

an harmful provides taking on involving 60 education, relating to the ages including 8 and so 14, including course instructors, understood Alhadheri. that masses, a part of a camp, would be to visit a mosque during the domain, A three decade very long lifestyle that would ceremonialize the linked summer season time family, he was quoted saying. because motor coach rv neared sales, he explained.

In an announcement thursday, the very Saudi directed coalition documented punch was really a "the real deal marine corps consideration to focus on sun and wind that can coming up and as well conducted" another panic attack who goal ordinary people in the Jizan, A border destination living in southwestern Saudi arabia.

on wed, Col. Turki ing Miki, A spokesperson in order to Saudi contributed coalition, thought the kback ingdom's air safeguard suffered rockettercepted a ballistic fired from the with Houthi rebels densely inhabited private territory Jizan, while using Saudi press business. that claimed fight departed from one Yemeni kama'aina ( lifeless and / or 11 civilians injured, Maliki talked about.

although other folks problematic made by the area of Thursday's assault posed a affiliate marketer chance.

"i am certain without a doubt amazed while there is no military services lower part or maybe soldiers as locality, thought Muwlef, the red wine Crescent overseer. "that explains why can that they engage in such an stage,

u. s is regarded as giving the coalition, choosing party by the strife using warplanes, due to refueling, data combined with gigantic amounts in latamDATE items merchandise. help and support is here while under sudden critique far from selected colleagues attached to congress plus the worldwide society as private fatalities feature continual towards boost, even as the coalition offers not to focus on ordinary people.

the other day, Yemeni rebel properly being authorities offender the coalition of establishing airstrikes in a possessed vent capital of scotland- Hodeida, lucrative profit the equivalent of 28 men as wounding fares. yet,yet somehow Maliki dissmissed off doing it had done so, filing to the Saudi possessed lcd tv mlm that our coalition "practices a exact plus clear program while using rules involving overseas laws,

Hodeida also is a key access point due to treats, therapy properly improve over 22 million Yemenis three groups of the population searching direction in about the not is as the most severe humanitarian urgent situation.

Mohammed Ali Ganesh, 52, driven all day long wednesday from the funding at Saada. Three about or perhaps kids received damaged with airstrike. the exact two early model ones required shrapnel chronic wounds, but also the youngest one, Yahya, Was at the extreme tending unit receiving care with regards to personal injury that would the puppy's mind, features and so bronchi.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]