View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 YAMAHA ZUMA BUGEYE 50 - Tuning advice / set up opinion 
Newb
Newb

Post YAMAHA ZUMA BUGEYE 50 - Tuning advice / set up opinion
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and lookimg for tuning advice I have a 2003 Yamaha Zuma 50 my curent set up is a polini 70cc cast iron sport kit I'm running the stock carb for now with a uni 36 mm filter and a 92 main jet other mods are yasuni z pipe , oversize air fan in tje cvt im running a stage 6 107mm adjustable clutch with black clutch springs and a blue torque spring I've got a stage 6 107 mm bell and a stage 6 variator with 4.7gram weights and a Athena platinum series belt it seems like the bike is running alright I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions on my set up or any advice to get the most out of my scooter thanks in advance

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: YAMAHA ZUMA BUGEYE 50 - Tuning advice / set up opinion
5 extreme ways to succeed at online dating services

In the online dating arena there's a reason people are increasingly turning to apps that rely on photographs and data instead of long essays about being a lover of Broadway shows and having a good spontaneity. "i am not saying that the algorithms fulfill our intentions, Which is to find a mate and to settle down into a long lasting relationship problems,

Why do internet dating fall short? the questions posed by the various sites are too rudimentary, Webb reads, And they tend to focus on a grocery list of requirement. "In order to really match people based on more than preferences which is to say their individuality, Their observable behaviors and the like you'd need more complex machine learning, holistic language recognition, More working out power, states. shop based apps like Tinder focus on looks alone.

Making sense of dating methods is a virgin science and is still more miss than hit, promises Mark Brooks, A dating industry analyst and the editor of Online personal ads Watch. anyone do find somebody they like, Sites don't often know why or how they've prevailed, according to him. "So we don't totally appreciate when the algorithm has worked. That determines soon, With the rise of mobile and wearable work. We'll have the ability to survey singles when they leave dates to know just how well it went. That's crucial for us,

With the spreading of dating sites and the acceptance of them as a mainstream way to meet people (Even Britney Spears has a profile on Tinder) Some people will certainly extreme lengths to get a date.

1. Invent a automatic finger swipe for Tinder

on your Tinder, A swipe to the left means you're not interested and a swipe to the correct means you like the person; when "authority swipe" You to come back, is actually a match. phil Sink, 26, chosen Richmond, veterans administration. From mid-florida, Fla. Two months ago and had to meet friends to show him around. He also wanted to test out his robotic invention a mechanical finger that held a conductive pen. He referred to it as the "Tinder i Matic, which will "would like" A new profile every 4 seconds, Or 900 desires an hour. In 12 evenings, it's going "appreciate" on 10,000 dating profiles. round 550 girls liked him back. "while, He totals, "I'm not sure how more and more were robotic fingers,

He received about 70 messages from girls rapidly when compared with 100 mile radius, But he only replied to one girl who worked in manufacturing. "I thought she might get a kick out of your project, he states. He was 100% transparent about his "Tinder to Matic" As an have fun and he says it's less invasive than software hacks like "Tinder automotive Liker, Which claims to do the same thing. There is one obvious flaw for many who want to invent their own version: Sink's robotic finger will need everyone.

the Tinder O Matic in action:

2. Verify your account photo as genuine

Dating sites are more likely to work if people are who they say they are. (44 percent) Lie on their kinds, according to a survey by global research company Opinion Matters.

To help avoid those who stretch or airbrush the truth, online dating service Zoosk last month introduced a new feature to confirm the authenticity of members' profile pictures. The system allows members to have their profile photos compared with videos in order to confirm that the profile photos are accurate (And recent) Representations of their real life shows, And then gives their profiles a special badge so other Zoosk members know they're as close to real life as it can. Zoosk claims to have 27 million members world wide.

3. Find pretty and colorful "advisor" For a remodel

Some paid dating sites are more unapologetic than others. The site statements to have rejected 7.5 million people who were not deemed attractive enough to join, unfortunately Greg Hodge, CEO and co founder of the web site, Wants to boost clb through his "Adopt an ugly person initiative" A attention grabbing statement perhaps aimed at generating publicity.

The scheme called a "charitable organisation drive" To help people with their appearance and profile pictures beautiful spanish women will be open to anyone over the age of 18 who feels they could do with help to improve the look of them or their dating prowess, And they will be invited to attend a one on one video conference.

Hodge says the 1,000 people have agreed to be guided by 40 "guides, Who are part of the site's 750,000 member's program list. consist of doctors, variants, Fashion stylists and hypnotherapists; He's always adding more mentors. The active service (for the) Is free and people who receive help can apply for membership afterward.

4. Give your profile a secret promotion "heighten"

Some dating sites are doing the same as "backed" Ads on facebook except in this case other people won't know that you paid for the extra publicity.

They are promoting members to pay more to give their profiles a boost. But it will cost you. An unfair gain? most possibly. OkCupid does offer 10 boosts for $1.70 any single, 5 enhances for $1.90 as well as every 1 boost for $2. it will tell you how many extra people viewed your profile now that you've added a little secret sauce. Dandy, A free app for happy men operates like Tinder and launches on Tuesday, Has really "supercharge" functionality for 99 cents, handling it priority in online searches.

Others say this might help more than answering a ream of questions about their desires and demands and spiritual beliefs. Although the answers to some of OkCupid's questions for example, "Would you date someone who kept a gun the, Might be a deal breaker for many people.

"There is some evidence that online dating is associated with longer term positive relationship outcomes, But I'm skeptical that the matching algorithms have everything to do with it, says Reuben J. thomas, Assistant professor of sociology at the higher education of New Mexico in Albuquerque.

5. paying $5,000 for an online dating services counselor

last year, Dating site eHarmony launched an individual counselor service for $5,000 to help search through matches, Communicate with potential matches offline and construct a profile free of spelling mistakes and will only allow a select amount of people to view your profile. since that time, there was a lot of interest in the service, A speaker for the site says, But the site isn't sharing exactly how many a lot of people forked over $5,000 to find their real love. But those who signed up tend to come from towns, generate income from $150,000 plus a year and have a median age of 49.

Unlike apps for instance such as Tinder, Grindr in addition,yet Blendr, EHarmony's 29 different sizes its famous and parodied algorithms created by founder Neil Clark Warren, A clinical psychologist cover personality and character rather than chemistry or physical charisma. But rival sites say algorithms are little more than marketing and physical attraction is it is important.

"The very idea that we can create algorithms designed by coders to cheat this great mystery is, efficiently, just plain silly, Hodge reveals.

There's one other advantage that has nothing to do with the secret sauce of dating sites. "It may be that people who use online dating are more inclined to have already decided that they are ready to settle down, thomas says.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]