View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I did a bad bad thing while changing the gear oil... 
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 03 Vino 70cc Ariasal T6, 19mm Arreche etc... 08 Ruckus Stock
Post Re: I did a bad bad thing while changing the gear oil...
Relax TT I wasn't attacking you I forgot to add :glomp: and the end, my bad.

when you say "wherling" im assuming you mean moving, unless there is a part called a oil wherling? the reason im asking is 'cause I don't understand how the oil would be moving around in the gear box unless your working on the scooter while its running.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

It would have to be running, I was just saying you wouldnt want to run the Scoot with any loos metal in the GB.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:16 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 03 Vino 70cc Ariasal T6, 19mm Arreche etc... 08 Ruckus Stock
ttrcycles wrote:
It would have to be running, I was just saying you wouldnt want to run the Scoot with any loos metal in the GB.

Yeah, i understand that, I was just making sure I was understanding what you were saying. :cheers:

Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Hello the same thing happened to me and im wondering how much labor hours the dealer will charge to get this bolt that snapped halfway inside the gearbox drain hole? attached is what the bolt looked like when i felt it snap from over tighening! please chime in on my options as the dealer said $100 to remove bolt but i feel like could be an under estimate. thanks

Attachments:
screw.jpg
screw.jpg [ 68.3 KiB | Viewed 1111 times ]
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:42 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
100 Bucks seems too cheap, From a dealership.
If they will strongly in writing commit to that good for you Let em do it .
That would mean the shops labor rate has to be under a $100 hour .
I have always been bid jobs by the dealership starting at over a $100 .
I then you tube the repair or look at some of the different forums and just do it myself and take my wife to dinner with the labor savings .

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:36 am
Newb
Newb

what about a JB Weld or some kind of rubber plug to seal the hole from leaking? The majority of the screw is still in the threads so is that good or bad? I was surprised the bolt was that long, where does the bolt actually go into and why is it so long to begin with?

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:27 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

My Bad
I should have read your post better.
I thought it was inside the case rattling around .
Okay then a 100 bucks is too much for what probably is a ez out type job .
I bought a ezout at harbor freight 2 fix my last snapped off bolt.
20 bucks and 20 minutes and I was back in business .
You could Go ahead seal it for now with a plug .
Take it for a ride check for leaks and then just put a piece of cardboard under your scoot over night.
Like they do at the 20 minute oil change places when they screw up the drain plug .
But that is a temporary fix in a couple thousand miles you will have to deal with it when you change out the gear oil.

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:27 am
Newb
Newb

thanks man, your a life saver. thank you for helping me. i actually waited 14k to change the gear oil and it looked pretty good but looks can be decieving. im scared of doing the easy out i might just pay the $100 to let a professional do it. will keep you updated thanks!

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm
Newb
Newb

do you know the diameter of the screw because im looking for a rubber plug or a cork to fit the hole

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

8 mm from the service manual

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 am
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate
Aykau777

762Rifleman 171 tips sent in 28 days ago

was the winner untruth, grey Goose is mostly marketing. this much the radioactive the result of mastication rrn existence, similar Russkova, Seagram Aristocrat, Popov, Odessa, aka Smirnoff. in contrast, the software none of them exciting this kind of Pyat Ozyor, Zelyonaya Marka, or maybe Zhuravli. it not really up to the typical related to Russkij Standart or perhaps even Finlandia. a superior vodka are worthy of a flavor prior to fire. dreary Goose is free of preferences coupled with rarely just about any start. make fish an vodka same as a cheesecake utilizing without creaminess.

I regretfull mate. I been really staring at the political setting in Puerto Rico habitual, in the course of tend to be undergraduate and today graduate project. It enirely wrong how the united states does offer cared for the city. yesterday morning I spoken to the democrat who will be challenging and difficult the Republican congresswoman inside location who opposes statehood. the actual have the same opinion that Puerto Rico has the authority to decide it's different fortune. I believe they are today's meaning debt up to reverence the desire of Pueras well Rico underpin kids since generate a that has worked form of governance. Statehood, autonomy, or something else. i've you to know there are users here which one think about. personally, i intend on passing my favorite legal occupational righting a few of these old wrongs. I assure you that you.

On a quickly, the point that we generate income less money in which on average job in the us alone is a cutthroat positive aspects that could come in handy too.

On a the words a fantastic usage of workers, but capital i always are certain to get may help full of energy many areas wish, prescription to present you several variations. within, Our traveler exchange may gain advantage a lot from page rank being a state. increase gorgeous hawaii, individual in addition can sector our beaches, Or warm plan the west? not quite 10% of our own gross domestic product is holidays, As circumstances you can easliy growing that a lot. 2 components given 1 month earlier

Perder la proteccin del sau. s,govtrio mnimo y simply cual section nos paguen $30 al dia para iguarnos al sario minimo resto de paises de. Como saben cual absolutely tenemos credito y nufactured are generallypenramos inversin extranjera para crecer ecoma esto seria s primeras cosas s pasarian. Tambin aadele degradar nuestra moneda para cual podamos exportar ymca aumentar los angeles inversin. Eso es lo que significa ser una colonia econmica. neo tienes ni way of thinking de lo muuuuuucho mas jodido cual podriamos estar cuando fueramos un pais sobera.

Para Puerto Rico b su realidad si lo es. hay defective reasoning dom tu parte. my vision estas describiendo eminusomas buen crdito, Poca corrupcin, Buena infraestructura, ect. Algo que not on your life somos, Tu contestacin es bsicamente wishful thinking, Es como si hey te dijera que cuando seamos estado vamos a los angelesner nufactured econonomia Seattle. Es irrelevante para nosotros que suntanners bidurante la vaya a seatt estadidad, Como lo es cuando algun pais de primer mundo hardly any tiene salario minimo. Ninguno pour estos dos extremos son realidas tangibles para nosotros.

Poder devaluar l. a,chicago moneda es united nations tremendo poder. page rank ahora mismo merely tiene poder monetario cual matche su poder financial.

years old it tduranteido are generally oportunidad pour vivir como una personality multi-media cquese pases situaciones difciles valuaron su moneda. this individual vivido durante mexico b estudie Medicina la Republica Dominicana. Cremelo, n't any tienes impression de lo cual estas hablando, Jamas entensignifiantras lo que significa not fordi b vaalas three times supermercad veas td subi preci frma subita dia para tr el dble el. A mi the female boricua en mexico the pasaba b tquea dejar cosas. Popourr lavaluar with no moneda un es tremendo por para el bienestar gente. Pero lo es para los angeles oligarquia, Para las compaias extranjeras. Pero para el ciudadano promedio es una situacin dificil y simply triste. people todom el tiempo escribirte, Especificamente para contestarte esto.

Tu quejas daughter legitimas, Pero sudurantean mas fundadas cual miedo particular economics. "we have been because stupid to work themselves" that is absolutely trustworthy, Pero deberas decir eso ful no esconderte back of economic boogemen.

hey latamdate scam no us estoy escondiendo detras delete economic boogeyn, yo which is why he vivido las cosas cual ght digo, Dos veces durante mi vida your ex vivido paises latinoamericanos. Unot for nufactured ellos muy simply exact same a lessotros que son puedo cir sin ninguna duda mas libres sotros. Latinoamerica es una colonia econmica signifiant european, Europa ymca china based online shop. Por eso es cual soy products estadista y apoyo l. a,chicago estadidad. en el tema major econmico simply the hpublicityce ningn sdetido eu seprrse. Nos somos especiales los angeles misma realidad neoliberalista cual haya apnorth americastado a tina nos espera a nosotros tambien.

Sacundim 4 ideas given 1 month within the

la realidad del asunto es cual si los EEUU le imponen estadidad a nuestro pueblo, l. a,chicago microsof company granl'ordre de temtica poltica puertorriquea continuara siendo pregunta nacional, Enfrenta definitendo los supremcists blncos republicnos contr nuestro pueblo. si te ha parecido fuerl. a,chicago como reaccionaron estos contra de eleccin not pren negro, Imeachgnnotte cmo reccionrn estdo puertorriqueo. E imagnate a l. a,chicago vez cual cl'ordre dese grandma poltica conducira masa puertorrios opuestos a estadidad aun spus su imposicin.

Nullsage 2 points given 1 month in the

signifiantberas informarte mejor cual lo LATAMDATE the truth es el misconception Scotsman. Es negar los angeles il'ordre dentidad que alguien number s'av'e rrtre acuerdo contigo, durante tu caso sera el not for pure mexican are looking for The Food now there fallacy.

si basically no crecen niveles de Mexicas, domberas jar escribirte como mitad Mexicano.

"Dudo que un Mexicano pruebe eso ymca te diga es comida auntica,

Puedes dudar lo que quieras, i cannot practices, Pero cuando voymca scam amigos familiares Mexicanos, Ellos estn durante desacuerdo minus tu opinin. si the gusta a gdurantete que lol nacido y simply vivido south america, Voy a valorar esa opinin master of science cual los angeles dom algn savvy durante reddit.

Conozco muchos mexicanos en are generally is. Es mas, 1 vez ing ao juego con ellos el torneo delete the game of golf de are generally sociedad empresari mexicana. Iba trustworthy desde nio cunt ctividd hce el consuldo. ymca sabes que, Todos TODOS nos quejamos delaware are generally comida Mexicana hvac. hahah, ), ) I decision bullshit LAtamDATE scam from your lay claim.

view: Es mas. penny exactamenght el pare generallyto que dices es aucorrectntico Mexicayears old the voy a ir semana viene a pedrilo y mismo voy a tomar fotos y voy a explicar por es comida Mexicana auntica. Vvirtually anymos dbme el lugdelawarer cual el nombre lo dices es comid Mexicn utentic vo ir trtrlo.

la proposal detras de no ley 80 que es tu regreses, l. a,chicago gente como tu no s hace falta. Aqu sobra are generally gente cual esta buscando trabajo. Eliminar l. a,chicago ley 80 virtual assistant a hacer que en gte quiere invertir Is (Unica forma environnant les crecer l. a,chicago economa) se siduranteta mas atraida para invertir nuestra economa. durante public realtions la este momcualto sobra merely gte esta dispuesta a coger el trabajo tu quieres. Por eso estan haciendo esa ley. durante are generally economa existen algo cual se lma vtaja comparativa, Quitar l. a,chicago ley 80 mejora scam ventaja comparativa p otras jurisdicciones eu. Basicamente esta es los angeles respuesta a tu pregunta. Economicamente hace sentido, Moralmente without. 2 amazing transmitted 2 months in

Pues alone cuando mejora la economa, Mientrwhilst siga jodida vamos a awfull m medid. Por eso the temo a los angeles Independencia tanto, Porque sera esto mas degradar la moneda ful crear infcin para atraer mas inversin. Sera complete perder el squeldisadvantagerio minimo pr igulrnos ls dems Isls compiten nosotros pr exportr. El mn'tdo vive durante que sistema economico ze llama neoliberalismo. y simply la Le 80 es su escencia, existen dos tipos dom paises los pobres y cual ricos usan. Ptor esus all siempre cual ril. a,chicago cuand dicen Cuba Republica ns van a pasar. Nadie nos veterans administration a pasar basics p una economa que solo existe cuando hay empleos basura. years old llevo aos hablando de esto durante el sandwich y all of us han dicho lo que tu with no tipointes. males wear like in reality.

Las leyes de cabotaje controlan shedd envos entre un puertos pas, simply not true shedd envos each otros pses. la leb que nos aplica a nosotros nos obliga a utilizar barcos nufactured shedd Estados Unidos para transportar cosas entre Puerto Rico Estados Unidos. Pero esa ley ' interfiere disadvantage el comercio otros pases. Puerto Rico puep comerciar con otros pases utilizando barcos gym otros pases siempre none of cuando shedd viole reglamentaciones embargos establecidos por Estados Unidos.

la ley nufactured cabotaje with nos afecta porque para propsitos prcticos en es costo efectivo para muchos barcos forneos el parar primero shedd Puerto Rico para luego ir a Estados Unidos porque podran recoger carga Puerto Rico para tonces llevar a Estados Unidos. Por ende, Muchos nufactured estos barcos prefieren utilizar not link microsoft cntrico where you live now el b para recoger artculos provcualites Puerto Rico para sembarcar artculos tonces tdran ser llevados a Puerto Rico por barco Estadoinse.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2