View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 You guys suck ,see ya 
Newb
Newb

Post You guys suck ,see ya
Worst forum ever

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:30 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: You guys suck ,see ya
I just read through all the threads; seemed like decent discussions about the mods by people that have a lot of experience, so I don't understand why you feel this way. Possibly frustration from trying to get the clutch dialed in or behind the scenes via PM? I'm experimenting with my clutch today, since it's supposed to be warmer.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

He bought a prebug, got some advice for bugeyes, that got corrected. Did not give feedback on tuning, bought a BBK of who knows what brand and wanted to put an open filter on it with the 12mm stock carb, was told it was a bad idea, and didn't respond.

Maybe we should have said putting an open filter on that 12mm carb would boost his top speed by 15 mph. :doh:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

why so many people have to have open filters is mind boggling
all it does is cause headaches, and its listed here in so many posts not to
yet they still do

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Dipstick Temp Gauge<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black RRGS Brake levers<>Cob Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Shorty Stock Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>Custom Made 9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap

1981 Honda Passport
1979 Honda Trail 90
1970 Honda Trail 70
2012 Kawasaki KLX 250s
2007 Honda Metropolitan FOR SALE

Image Image Image

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Maybe he is just frustrated and a bit childish. I have felt this way before, just didnt blame other people for it. Too bad he had to give us the finger on the way out though. 99.9% chance he will get himself into a situation and will need help, then he will come back here and find out what REAL assholes we really are!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

He did get told to lose weight too. But even up around 200 lbs, I feel like I am too heavy for my Zuma. These weren't meant for big riders. The max load for the prebug is 335, but that doen't mean it will perform ideally at that.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Amen, don't burn bridges.

Of course, this is a perfect example of how sorry some people are. Playing "internet tough guy". When this guy does come back... and he will because this is the best forum for the Zuma, he will just create a "new identity" and start the process all over again.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:03 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

kayakbuilder wrote:
He did get told to lose weight too. But even up around 200 lbs, I feel like I am too heavy for my Zuma. These weren't meant for big riders. The max load for the prebug is 335, but that doen't mean it will perform ideally at that.

I weigh about 230 and I know it makes tuning a little more complicated. I'd rather use more effort tuning than give up pizzas lol.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Screamingyellow wrote:
kayakbuilder wrote:

I weigh about 230 and I know it makes tuning a little more complicated. I'd rather use more effort tuning than give up pizzas lol.

And beer!! Don't forget the beer. Every scooter tuner should not be without Pizza and Beer.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

kayakbuilder wrote:

Yeah maybe I could have put that differently. I was just meaning that is a lot for a tiney engined scooter to haul around. Just have to have realistic expectations. That is like me sitting on a remote control car, then wondering why it wouldnt go that fast.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 am
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

todd53074 wrote:
Worst forum ever

I know....it's sunday...but still!!!!!!

Oh..and yer FAT!!! :cheers:

Motor #1(2008) R.I.P this listed configuration, for it breaths new life under the rule of a new King...ENJOY NICK B!!!: Athena Sport BBK, Ported case, Power 1 HPC crank, Yasuni City16 (fully derestricted), Stage 6/Mototassinari V-Force 3 reed cage, OKO 24mm flatslide carb, S6 R/T rear facing manifold, running pre-mix, S6 BIG filter,Malossi drive face, lightened flywheel, Lightened Athena vario - (22.5g), S6 R/T WingCooler Bell, NCY TD, Malossi Delta clutch 107mm- 8K engagement, Malossi red Contra w/Malossi Torsion Controller.

Motor #2(2005): To be built.....ported cast iron 48mm bore, 41.4mm stroker crank, Ported case..(the rest of the following I don't have 2 of each...this stuff is coming off the 2008 motor) Yasuni City16 (fully derestricted), Stage 6/Mototassinari V-Force 3 reed cage, OKO 21mm flatslide carb, S6 R/T rear facing manifold, running pre-mix, S6 BIG filter, lightened flywheel, Lightened Athena vario, S6 R/T WingCooler Bell, NCY TD, Malossi Delta clutch 107mm- 8K engagement, Malossi red Contra w/Malossi Torsion Controller, Athena 15/50's for 12:1 ratio

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 am
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

but what he might not realize is that even if he comes back under a diffrent name there is a good chance that one of us will realize who he is and it will get out quick

hell his last post was in september and all this time no update on his issue and iirc i had to move his jetting and air filter question into the vert section as he posted it in the horizontal area like his contra spring question

hell im just over 2 bills and i know that hurts my scooters performance and you can go ahead and call my burro fat i

and that still doesnt stop the pizza and whiskey when im tuneing

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Some people are just way too sensitive! I am not anymore , I now take a pill for that! :D

I also remember his posts and for the most part he got useful and polite replies. Then to tell us all off and leave shows his true character. I have joined a forum or two and not been impressed and in one they were out right rude but I just left and never looked back. Oh well!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm
Newb
Newb

Dont let the door hit ya in the...

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

im sure provoscooter will help him out

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Dipstick Temp Gauge<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black RRGS Brake levers<>Cob Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Shorty Stock Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>Custom Made 9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap

1981 Honda Passport
1979 Honda Trail 90
1970 Honda Trail 70
2012 Kawasaki KLX 250s
2007 Honda Metropolitan FOR SALE

Image Image Image

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next