View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Athena Crank Athena BBK Athena Pipe, Athena clutch SEIZED!!! 
Scooterologist

Post Athena Crank Athena BBK Athena Pipe, Athena clutch SEIZED!!!
Just joined this forum up until now I've been a Honda lover but I just added a couple zuma's to my collection! I don't know where exactly to post this so please let me know if I need to post it someplace else. Anyways I just bought my first prebug! It was not running when I bought it the previous owner said that he had blown the top end like 4-5 times this summer. I am in school at the moment and don't have a garage to tear apart the bike however I plan to find some place to work on it. From looking online it seems as though there is either a 12mm crank or a 10mm crank for athena. Reading it seemed if you got the 12mm Crank you need to get a 80CC kit.. I was wondering without splitting the case is there a way to tell if I have the 10 or the 12mm Crank? Otherwise I would be interested in purchasing a stock crank and getting rid of everything he's done. probably put the stock head back on.... sell the pipe.... not really sure yet Any advice on where I should start and everything would be super helpful!

Ohhh one more thing Where can i get a new ignition and key set?

Thanks so much

Mark

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]