View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bad Review of www.Drowsports.com 
Newb
Newb

Post Bad Review of www.Drowsports.com
The website is not that Great to start with for People who own zumas but they had what I needed. I ordered a Side Stand for my 2002 Bugeye zuma they claim that would fit:

Buzzetti Kickstand - Yamaha Zuma '02-11 (Minarelli Horizontal)
https://www.drowsports.com/buzzetti-kic ... orizontal/

$45.99

SKU# BU8572

This model fits North American Yamaha BWs and Zuma with Minarelli horizontal engines.

and when I got this Side Stand it did not have any Hardware as pictured on this website. When I called they did not act professional about it and acted like this is not possible and if it was not possible then why would I waste my time calling them I would just Install it. The only thing I have to do is Trim the Plastic Fairing and this should be a bolt on deal. They laughed at me and said its not possible then said to please hold on the phone and they hung up on me. I called back got a busy signal and got to someone and explained it again, they said with out proof they will not do anything about it. We are only talking about a few bolts I told them and I need it to Install it. They said I can send it back for a Refund but I would have to pay Freight to get it to them well that would cost me over $20 to ship it back to them so what is the point. Needless to say this is bad customer service and I'm sure people have a decent experience with them and before this one I did also but I did see some more negative Reviews here in this forum on them.

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg [ 268.46 KiB | Viewed 314 times ]
Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]