View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Ordering Parts from Samurai Scoot 
Scooterologist

Post Re: Ordering Parts from Samurai Scoot
pile o' zuma wrote:
There's a whole string of pissed of customers ......... Both here and TR.

There wont be any pissed off customers on TR anymore. They'll have to come here for that. Smelly just got the BAN!

poooof, he's gone.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
I havent sold anything to people on TR for....... well months and months, there are no pissed customers from there.
So whatever the reason for the ban (not sure if i its true as i havent checked) its not business related.

-EDIT-

Well im not banned (though might be soon), seems some people on there are linking to the BS that's going on here.

Its not nice to see people type things about cutting my head off........ seriously its just hurtful and there's no call for it.
The internet is a funny place full with a lot of spin and BS, don't always believe what one guy links to or says, do a search or sit down and think about it before typing something dumb (this isnt address to anybody specific, just saying).

I am trying to grasp what the problem is, sometimes im not available and take a while to respond, other times there are delays on parts which i ALWAYS try to advise on, especially if i know before the order is made, customers are usually warned that im waiting on parts.
Nobody has lost money to me or been 'scammed'!

I have been on these forums for quite a while, im not just some random guy popping up selling stuff, i really know my stuff and i love my scooters!.
I even sponsor the forums, i was the first to do so.

The problem is some people just plain dont like me, anyone who been a member here long enough will know what im on about.
So when somebody posts a thread, they are pouring gasoline on it to make the flame burn much harder than it really needs to.
On that note if you need to post a thread, PLEASE post it in one of my threads in the vendor section, the performance section is for performance discussion.
In fact before posting any thread can you at least send a 2nd email or wait just another day?

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

Your getting the ban because you don't live up to the expectations of a vendor. Time and time again you have failed the simple steps that define a vendor.

1. Have a product. (most of the time it just seems like you can "get" a product. This usually leads to delays in shipping and finger pointing on your part.)
2. Know your product. (I'm not doubting you know a lot in general, but time and time again you sell things that just don't fit correctly. This causes enormous delays to ship back and forth for the right part, spacer or doohicky when you haven't followed step 1.)
3. Communication. (screw up 1 & 2 all you want, as long as you have this skill, you're going to have satisfied customers.)

Maybe you should take a new approach to how you sell. Get 5 items on hand.... sell 5 items.... don't sell more of that item until you get more. It's called inventory.

Stick to what you know.... I'm sure getting the boot from TR wont hurt your business that much, but it does guarantee that you wont try sell us non fitting brake kits, suspension, wheels and everything else that you can come up with when you fail step 2.

Good luck Dan.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: PGO PMX 110 @ 123cc with some serious mods / G-MAX 200 @ 231cc with even more mods / BWS100 @ 100cc with stunt mods
1) Well i never said i have the stuff in hand, i always tell people i order those kits in, they are well aware of this and its never been a problem.
2) I know the product, when did it ever come out that i dont?.
3) This is my only downfall that i know off, i am but one person and if i hear about hiring somebody again i might just scream.

Its not possible to keep everything on hand, especially when we are this small, but i do try.
But again if a product isnt on hand i tell people up front!!!!!.

The bitter twist in this TR story is that people asked me before i sold, they kept PM'ing me about getting parts from Taiwan for their ruckuses and after refusing for so long i decided to give it a shot.
To be honest there hasnt been any fitment issues for a long time, plus anybody that did have issues was compensated and everybody rocking one of my setups is happy, thats a fact.

The people complaining are not customers on TR, but hey this is the internet, believe what you read :doh: .

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

I think this is getting a little ridiculous myself -

Everyone has problems at some point with ALL resalers. It doesnt matter if its Yamaha or Samauri Scoot -

At some point, all business will experience inventory and system issues. As long as you communicate that to the customer, there is usually not a problem.

And I too was a little aprehensive ordering from Dan - but despite the hoopla, I still trust his product and business logic -

People have too high of expectations. Your EGO wants Your Desire to be fulfilled NOW - (Which is the only reason Credit was ever invented)

And honestly, thats the only reason anyone would flame Dan on something he tried to communicate and make up for - solely because you are EGO DRIVEN!

The people who have ordered and not been happy with his level of service are inclined to HIS/HER opinion of that experience -

Its not for anyone WHO HAS NOT had any dealings with Dan and are just talking crap, fueling the perverbial fire - YOU NEED TO STFU and color.....

Its so strange how you can do great great things - and as soon as you mis-step, all that credibility goes out the window - Which is not fair, in ANY case...not just around products for scooters....

Lets not forget that Dan has dedicated his life to these scooters and providing performance parts for all of us -

Instead of talking crap - why dont some of you start to machine your own damn 125cc stuff - Take the time to do Research and Development for that - and then maybe you will have a leg to stand on.

If you dont want to do business with him - then dont - but do not attempt to slander his business ethics, simply just to stir something up.

09-BWS 192cc (Army Issue - Camel Spider Tan, 1ea)
65mm Forged Piston: Custom Port job on 24mm Large Valve Head: 32mm Koso TB: 10-hole injector: Stock ECU: Stock Cam: Stock Crank/Rod: LeoV Exhaust: Modified Stock Airbox with Uni-Free Flow inside: Polini Sport Clutch: Stock Vario/9g: Custom LED Blinkers: Yes, its fast; No, you can't ride it!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2009 Z125: 155kit, yosh exhaust, TB juce box, clutch, variator.
What the duck Dan! You post in threads but can't reply to a million PMs I sent you? Serisouly dude?! I need either my money back or that damn bracket or better both for the time I had to wait. Your customer service is so shitty that you don't even lie about things being shipped out.

Last edited by Rushin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Scooterologist

Tilt2play wrote:
I think this is getting a little ridiculous myself -

Everyone has problems at some point with ALL resalers. It doesnt matter if its Yamaha or Samauri Scoot -

At some point, all business will experience inventory and system issues. As long as you communicate that to the customer, there is usually not a problem.

And I too was a little aprehensive ordering from Dan - but despite the hoopla, I still trust his product and business logic -

People have too high of expectations. Your EGO wants Your Desire to be fulfilled NOW - (Which is the only reason Credit was ever invented)

And honestly, thats the only reason anyone would flame Dan on something he tried to communicate and make up for - solely because you are EGO DRIVEN!

The people who have ordered and not been happy with his level of service are inclined to HIS/HER opinion of that experience -

Its not for anyone WHO HAS NOT had any dealings with Dan and are just talking crap, fueling the perverbial fire - YOU NEED TO STFU and color.....

Its so strange how you can do great great things - and as soon as you mis-step, all that credibility goes out the window - Which is not fair, in ANY case...not just around products for scooters....

Lets not forget that Dan has dedicated his life to these scooters and providing performance parts for all of us -

Instead of talking crap - why dont some of you start to machine your own damn 125cc stuff - Take the time to do Research and Development for that - and then maybe you will have a leg to stand on.

If you dont want to do business with him - then dont - but do not attempt to slander his business ethics, simply just to stir something up.

I have had to machine parts to make the parts Dan sold me and friends work correctly as the parts that he sent did not work at ALL! So in your logic I have a leg to stand on.

I do also want to point out that you think he has 'dedicated his life to these scooters' when he said on his latest blog post that this is no longer is main business, just a hobby. If anyone has an EGO issue it's Dan since it seems he can not accept ANY responsablity for what has happened. And the dude who posted above me still can't get anything from Dan!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Zuma 125-C3 Mirrors, GPS Ram-Mount, Stebel M80 Magnum low tone horn, KS/BTX Forward Pegs, Rear Rack w/ GIVI trunk
Renhack--

Why are you on this Forum?

Either CONTRIBUTE to ZumaForums or get the F*** off.

Don't be bringing that TR dookie here.

Clocks4Bikes Handlebar Clock, Termoscud Lap Apron (seasonal)
VA Tag: 96 MPG
Rolling Thunder/Ride of the Patriots 2012
Rolling Thunder/Ride of the Patriots 2011
Member # 1807
http://www.facebook.com/steven.levine1?ref=name

Gone, but not forgotten:
2008 Zuma 50--FAREWELL PARTY-SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Co-SOTM November 2009
Rolling Thunder/Ride of the Patriots 2010

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Totally agreed !! ...
Too much drama !! ...

scooter commuter wrote:
Renhack--

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

BioMedHMC wrote:
Totally agreed !! ...
Too much drama !! ...

scooter commuter wrote:
Renhack--

X 10!!!!!

Look man, Dan actually HAS taken care of 99% of the people on this forum - and I think a Hobby requires much more dedication (Life Dedication) than any regular job you have to do to play the rat race -

Again, if you dont like it - DONT ORDER FROM HIM! Period...

There is no reason to try to use diversion to slander his business for your own personal gain.....just leave this forum and save us all the headache...I'm sure WE WILL NOT MSS YOU.....

65mm Forged Piston: Custom Port job on 24mm Large Valve Head: 32mm Koso TB: 10-hole injector: Stock ECU: Stock Cam: Stock Crank/Rod: LeoV Exhaust: Modified Stock Airbox with Uni-Free Flow inside: Polini Sport Clutch: Stock Vario/9g: Custom LED Blinkers: Yes, its fast; No, you can't ride it!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Actually - Can a Moderator just delete this whole post? PLEASE!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
+1

There was nothing accomplished here.

Tilt2play wrote:
Actually - Can a Moderator just DELETE this whole post?
PLEASE!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nothing but negativity - and drama - it makes this place the Perez Hilton of Zumas.....

MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD/POST!!!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: no scooter anymore!!! dookie got stolen and tossed out the back of a truck, bent frame had to part it out
AAAAAGREEDDD X 10,000,000,000,000,000,000

so fuckin tired of it!!!!!

never had any problems with dan EVER!!!!!!!!

spent close to 3,000 bucks with the dude

get a grip you jackass!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 pm
Scooterologist

Wow. You guys are touchy. I just responded to another members post that included a TR mention. My second post just offered Dan some constructive criticism. Why the hate? j/k. I don't really need the reasons behind the internet bravado.

Ive donated time, parts, couches, beds, rides, meals and bandwidth to perfect strangers in the scooter community. I've contributed plenty. Call me an butt all you want, I know im good person

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next