View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 7JUROCK REVIEW 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post 7JUROCK REVIEW
Just purchased one of their big windscreens for my Morph and noticed a constant squeaking once I had it installed. Rode out to their shop in Whittier CA & Julio explained that he'd just been informed of the problem and was correcting the issue (the OG mold was taken from a slightly flattened OE windscreen and their copies were rubbing against the base). So he offered to make me a new one at no charge, plus i get to keep the one i installed (he also asked if I wanted any changes in height/width). Great company to deal with!!! :cheers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: Two thumbs up for 7Jurock!!!
Ok, Julio called me up Saturday nite to let me know my screen was ready :wth: damn! He got it done in one day! Went over today, picked that sucker up, installed it, and Juany is in 7th Heaven!!! It fit PERFECTLY, and no more annoying squeaks....plus we took 1-1/2" off the height so it's now just where I want it...again highly recommend this company for your windscreen needs... :cheers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm
Scooterologist

How much did you pay for the windshield.......? :patriot:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

It was the large (27-1/2" Height by 23" width) in a light grey tint....(I did lower it to 25") and paid $145....

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]