View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 DROW MOTORSPORTS REVIEW - scooter part 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: A NEG FOR DR@W SPORTS - Really unhappy with Service.
Especially in a small community like scoot tuners in the US, reputation is everything. Companies should keep that in mind. Not having this thread on the internet is worth more than $18 to Drow, only they didn't realize it. If it puts off even one potential customer, that's money lost. Love it or hate it, that's the modern world.

And I'll add that I think if the company is going to respond, they shouldn't accuse the customer of fücking up and lying about it. Say nothing, or show how awesome you are. :patriot:

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:40 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

FScott wrote:
Especially in a small community like scoot tuners in the US, reputation is everything. Companies should keep that in mind. Not having this thread on the internet is worth more than $18 to Drow, only they didn't realize it. If it puts off even one potential customer, that's money lost. Love it or hate it, that's the modern world.

And I'll add that I think if the company is going to respond, they shouldn't accuse the customer of fücking up and lying about it. Say nothing, or show how awesome you are. :patriot:

That's how I feel. If i treated customers like that I would not be employed for long. It would only take a few bad surveys and I'd be out the door. Thank you for understanding how I feel.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm grateful to have Drow around too, even if their selection and stock is misrepresented on the sight. But they dropped the ball on this one.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:43 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do agree that if your part is defective ... the vendor (DrowSports or any other) should be responsible for the whole transaction.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:27 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

BioMedHMC wrote:
I do agree that if your part is defective ... the vendor (DrowSports or any other) should be responsible for the whole transaction.

I think that's the gist of what's being said.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:01 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

They needed to step up and refund it

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2