View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 am



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance 
Author Message
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 4788
Location: Beautiful Denver Colorado
Post Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Click here to learn more about this new fragrance from Burger King. I've heard that it smells like a big mac, but I didn't buy one yet.

If you don't laugh until your blue in the face, its free......

(not really but you will surely laugh really hard!)

Here we go:http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/


Hyazuma will wear this fragrance ritualistically in 2009!


Hyazuma (Have it your way) :snoop:

Buy it here: http://www.rickyshalloween.com/flame_0153_body_spray_p/flame.htm

_________________
Current Configuration:
1. ATHENA HYPER RACE 70cc (Part Number: 081000-081000/1) (Yes it's fast)
1.1 Polini Sport 70cc P1660076 SOLD
2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!


Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 am
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 4788
Location: Beautiful Denver Colorado
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Are there any ladies left on Zumaforums?

We should spray some burger cologne here so that they will come back.


HZ

_________________
Current Configuration:
1. ATHENA HYPER RACE 70cc (Part Number: 081000-081000/1) (Yes it's fast)
1.1 Polini Sport 70cc P1660076 SOLD
2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!


Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sunny SoCal
scooters and mods: 09' Z125 , 85' Honda Spree
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Hya,

I am here! When they come out with the onion ring after shave, then this site will be swarming in pink!

_________________
09' Z125 stock
85' Spree


Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm
Profile
Scoot Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 pm
Posts: 208
Location: Maryland
scooters and mods: 08 Zuma, Throttle Mod, Dual Headlights, 3 Brake Lights, Extra Tail Light
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
How about fish smell for sea food lovers :)

_________________
ズマを大好きです。08 Zuma Throttle Mod, 3 Brake light, Dual Headlight, Rear Basket 有り難う御座います。


Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 1790
Location: Middletown, DE
scooters and mods: 09 Zuma 125
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Some women already wear that "perfume".LOL!! :q:

_________________
JAY
______________
2009 Zuma 125
June '09 SOTM
MY GALLERY


Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 1790
Location: Middletown, DE
scooters and mods: 09 Zuma 125
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Just kidding ladies!

_________________
JAY
______________
2009 Zuma 125
June '09 SOTM
MY GALLERY


Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: Central Florida
scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
jaylowman wrote:
Some women already wear that "perfume".LOL!! :q:


For some it is not perfume. It is literally seeping out of their pores. I know this guy that all he eats is fast food. Way overweight and not the cleanest person. I swear when he enters a room it smells like McDonalds. Grosses me out every time.


Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:20 pm
Profile
Scoot Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 pm
Posts: 208
Location: Maryland
scooters and mods: 08 Zuma, Throttle Mod, Dual Headlights, 3 Brake Lights, Extra Tail Light
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Too much fast food is not good for body. Many people are overweight because of this kind of food, this is my think anyway. And then you can get much more bigger for only 25 cents more. not good. Not just man eat this way, many women also eat this kind of food ad also get very big. I am fortunate because I not like the taste of beef. My friends say I am crazy but I just not like beef. Good for me since I can not eat fast food. Mostly all place is sell beef. Good diet is vey important for body....since you only have one.

_________________
ズマを大好きです。08 Zuma Throttle Mod, 3 Brake light, Dual Headlight, Rear Basket 有り難う御座います。


Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:56 am
Profile
Forum moderator
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Posts: 14870
Location: portage wi
scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Zumachan wrote:
Many people are overweight because of this kind of food


no people are not over weight because of fast food they are over weight because of the choices they make they chose to eat too much fast food


its statements like that that make the government outlaw things to protect us from what they think is bad when its people that make bad choices

_________________
2008 zuma dual headlight mod koso mirrors liquid cooled polini corsa kit leo vince zx stage 6 variator rally kit custom red paintFUEL INJECTEDsoon to be 100cc
2008 stella olive custom ported 177 cc kit dechromed ford tear drop tail light alive and breathing and awaiting cosmtic surgery thanks to an trump cager
1985 elite 150 how long can i leave it stock


Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: Central Florida
scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
jmkjr72 wrote:
Zumachan wrote:
Many people are overweight because of this kind of food


no people are not over weight because of fast food they are over weight because of the choices they make they chose to eat too much fast food


its statements like that that make the government outlaw things to protect us from what they think is bad when its people that make bad choices


+1 People have choices on what goes in their mouths. Most make the unhealthy choice then want to sue someone over the results their body produces. You get out of life what you put in. Same with your body. I used to work in the Open Heart unit more times than I can count people would be a few days post op and their families brought them Mc Donalds or Burger King :doh: . Most people will never get it. They then look to blame everyone but themselves for their health problems. :bang:


Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 4788
Location: Beautiful Denver Colorado
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
I disagree with both of you.

This would have been a great argument if I decided to participate.


Hya! (not going to type another word on the subject).

_________________
Current Configuration:
1. ATHENA HYPER RACE 70cc (Part Number: 081000-081000/1) (Yes it's fast)
1.1 Polini Sport 70cc P1660076 SOLD
2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!


Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: Central Florida
scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Hyazuma wrote:
I disagree with both of you.

This would have been a great argument if I decided to participate.


Hya! (not going to type another word on the subject).


Smart choice. I have over 20+ years of medical training and experience. People argue all the time over this subject but once you cut through the crap there is no arguing with the cold hard facts. I will help educate people but refuse to debate on this subject. Over the years I have scene and heard it all. I will never tell someone their opinion is wrong but that is exactly what it is, an opinion. I have always been one to deal with and speak the facts.


Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile
Scooter Addict

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:52 pm
Posts: 167
Location: Mayberry N.C.
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Its o.k. Zumachan, I like sushi too! :cheers:<-with saki


Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: Central Florida
scooters and mods: 2011 Blur SS220i / 2008 Buddy 50 / 2011 Ninja 650R / 2012 DRZ400S
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
This is the most action the Ladies room has seen in months. :q:


Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile
Zumaforums V.I.P.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 3946
Location: Mohave Desert NW Arizona USA
Post Re: Ladies. Have you heard of FLAME? The Burger King Fregrance
Zumachan wrote:
How about fish smell for sea food lovers :)

jaylowman wrote:
Some women already wear that "perfume".LOL!! :q:


:mad:

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:24 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.