View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Maxi scootin to Sturgis 
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Maxi scootin to Sturgis
When I first saw your Post, I thought a Zuma to Sturgis? But a Majesty, that is a better idea. I did that rally back in 1978 and rode my 72 iron head Sportster that shook every cavity filling I had out! Still it was some of the most scenic riding that I had done at that point in my life. I had a camera but left it at home...... Thanks for the memories!

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:39 pm
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Damn, I've been reading topics on epic journeys on TR & loved ur postings here....making me think on a nice trip to Yosemite??? That'd be awesome on the Zuma (tho id more than likely use the Morph)......now to convince the wife :doh:

Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 pm
Scooterologist

i live in Rapid City SD which is about an hour from sturgis! we usually have a big group ride going from rapid to sturgis through the hills. its always a blast seeing the bikers faces haha! This year is the 75th anniversary too so you know its gonna be huge!!

Honda Ruckus- stage6 RT 72cc watercooled cylinder. stage6 RT exhaust. Stage6 race crankshaft. Polini Superspeed variator. MVT Digital Ignition. Polini 28mm carb. Polini 2 shoe race clutch. Polini Evo clutch bell. Stage6 RT oversize rear pulley. Polini primary and secondary gears. Tadia water pump and radiator kit. Air ride. 2pc FLP wheels. Polini Reed valve and Polini 360 degree manifold

Honda Ruckus- Minarelli Clone, Polini Corsa 72cc air cooled, MHR Crank. Koso manifold and reed valve. Polini variator. Polini clutch and bell. MHR exhaust. Polini CP 21mm carb. Unlimited CDI from ebay.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 am
Newb
Newb

That is really huge man! 2500 mile ride! Great ideas from great minds. I support all your undertakings.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

When I initially observed your Post, Buy Coursework Online I thought a Zuma to Sturgis? Be that as it may, a Majesty, that is a superior thought. I did that rally in 1978 and rode my 72 press head Sportster that shook each pit rounding I had out! Still it was probably the most grand riding that I had done by then in my life. I had a camera however left it at home...... A debt of gratitude is in order for the recollections!

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4