View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 2016 Yamaha Zuma 125 

Which Do You Like Better, The New Or Old Style 125?
New 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
Old 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11

2016 Yamaha Zuma 125 
Scooter Addict

Post Re: 2016 Yamaha Zuma 125
I love the new one. I think it makes great improvements on an already solid platform. I will be trying one out at Bobby J's as soon as they call me.

Neostaticdragon I am ABQ too!

Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:00 am
Scooterologist

Post o,
I totally agree with ya SaigonScoot. The exposed frame that the older Zuma was rocking was one of my favorite features, it kinda gave it a naked bike sorta feel. To cover it up feels like its taking a step back aesthetically but hey maybe there are people out there who like that choice of design better, (although I don't know who that would be exactly).
To answer you Zumike, I didn't pay too much attention to the background in those pics, but if I'm not mistaken it looks like that's the Coronado bridge there in one of the shots. I got a buddy who lives down in San Diego & I absolutely love taking a trip out that way when I can, there's nothing better then hittin' the beach with some brew :cheers:(or some :350:) & chillin' out!
You know, I didn't realize that at first EnjoyIncubus but once you said Bobby J's I knew you had to be from here, that's awesome dude! I don't live too far from there so whenever I gotta take my scoot in for anything that's where I go. I haven't found a place better here in ABQ but then again I haven't had to look either. R&S always has a nice selection of bikes on hand so I used to like to go there when I wanted see what was new or in stock but ever since the Zuma I've been obsessed so I haven't really cared to go check things out lately, plus after my experience with my Z50 & now Z125, if & when I ever decide to look at something a little bigger it would definitely have to be a Yamaha :awesome:.

Yamaha Red '04 Zuma (YW50S) :: *SOLD*
:: C3 Mirrors :: Dual Headlight Mod :: JDM Rear Fender With Integrated Taillight/Turn Signals

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: 2016 Yamaha Zuma 125
Definitely like my 13 better, the only thing I would like to have from the new one is... The rear wheel disk brake setup and the headlights... I bet it shouldn't be no crazy mod to have disk for that back now... SWEET!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2