View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
 Welcome 125 owners 
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Welcome 125 owners
Hello, first post!

My wife and I took a ride through the back hills of PA on a Zuma 50 and the Honda Metro. First time on a scooter and loved it. :toot:

Well fast forward after hunting around we found a local Zuma 125 for sale. Brought it home couple of days ago. we are going to look at a second 125 this weekend.

Unfortunately, we may end up having to just look at them till the spring since in NY we need to have a motorcycle license and seems at though the next available test isn't anytime soon. :doh:

Our plans for these are to drag them on our trailer to the middle of no where on weekend trips and sight see.....and for goofing around town.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Welcome 125 owners
jdubbya wrote:
I don't own one myself, but we want to send out a warm welcome to all new 125 owners. This is a big step in the Zuma community, no more ditching the Zuma for the Vino 125. We got options now..... bitches..

Anyways, this section is kind of a new edition to ZF, but welcome home, ZF'ers! We hope to hear more from you.

You might want to make it easier to register for this forum, BTW, b/c I almost couldn't do b/c of "who administers the forum question." When registering, you can't figure out what the answer is. Luckily I googled it and picked up the answer in another forum.

Sat May 28, 2016 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51