View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New Exhaust 
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2004 Zuma
Post New Exhaust
So currently I am running a Malossi MHR Liquid cooled cylinder and the issue that I'm running into is that My top speed is just not there. And this would most likely be due to the Yasuni R pipe I'm running. The cylinder wants to turn on when the exhaust wants to turn off. So, that's the issue that I am having.
I have my eye on purchasing the Yasuni as I feel that it will give me more power at mid to higher revs. my center stand has already broken off due to wear and tear over the years so no issue there. I want the cylinder to match the exhaust as best as possible as much as I love buying parts for this thing, right now I'm not really in a position to be buying anything for this thing to be totally honest. But I can't resist and must keep pushing forward towards that Perfectly tuned setup that I know will never happen. I know that I will never be satisfied. But at least I can have some hope and try to pretend like there is an end of the tunnel. (There is no such thing) Basically, I want to make sure that I get an exhaust that is going to be the best match for the current cylinder and even if I choose to upgrade to a stage 6 LC hyper race cylinder in the future, which I have already been thinking about as it is. it's up to the Yasuni C16 or even the C19 possibly. Looked a little into the sport level Roost 70cc Exhausts. (Badass) Where are the part matching Pros that can help me out on this one? Any feedback would be helpful.

~ Malossi RHQ Crankshaft 10mm
~ Motoforce Ignition coil
~ Iridium NGK Spark
~ Cylinder kit Malossi MHR Replica LC 70cc 10mm
~ Bolt-On Radiator set Yamaha BWS/Zuma 2002-2011
~ Motoforce RACING 12V Electric Water Pump
~ Stage6 Dellorto RACING Black Edition MKII 21mm Carb (with choke cable) 97 main / 50 slow
~ Polini Gear Set 13/44
~ Polini Variator
~ 4g Dr. Pulley Sliders
~ Dr. Pulley Clutch & Bell Kit
~ Malossi Spring seat
~ NYC Rear Pully
~ RACING Motoforce Torque spring
~ Yasuni "Scooter R" Exhaust (de-restricted)
~ Malossi Intake Manifold 22mm
~ Stage6 V-Force3 Reed Valve
~ Open Pod style Air filter (Runs Better)
~ Shock absorber Doppler RACING (275mm)
~ Shock Riser
~ Headlight Mod
~ Motoforce Ignition Coil + NGK Spark plug Boot
~ Latest Update: NYC Quick Throttle

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]