View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 charmdate review 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post charmdate review
Foot long a time hair nicknamed Rapunzel

A Russian woman with hair down to her calves has revealed her strategies for growing long and healthy locks.

Fitness instructor Olga Demidova, 44, From st,st Petersburg, russian federation, Had waist length hair in 2012 and thought we would grow it to see if it could reach her knees.

Over the last six years she has been careful not to use any damaging products and trims only a couple of centimetres of the length two or three times a year.

Now she proudly shows off locks that are 5ft long and admits her striking look means children on the street call her Rapunzel.

browse down for video

Olga Demidova, 44, From saint Petersburg, spain, to be able to grow her hair six years ago to see if it could reach her knees

Over the last six years she has been careful not to use any damaging products and trims only a few centimetres of the length two or three times a year

She believed: 'I will have had long hair to my waist until 2012. One day I read an article on the computer that said that not everyone can grow very long hair because it is a genetic peculiarity

'I decided to discover long my hair charmdate.com can be and wanted to see if my hair could grow really long and reach my knee or further.

RELATED ARTICLES prior 1 Next

Nicola Adams' boxing Barbie is top quality 'too skinny' by. Parents share their VERY effective hacks to make life with. Farmer's daughter charmdate.com reveals her VERY glamorous change for better. 'It's hard to forget disadvantage comments': Mollie King shows.

'I stopped cutting my hair I only trim it about two to three times a year in support of trim three to five centimetres.or,--

Olga now wants to grow her hair to a floor.

Olga has revealed that she managed to grow her hair by simply washing it twice a week, Staying healthy and avoiding hot water and letting her hair air dry normally

She keeps it in a braid every day but admits that typically her long hair keeps her up at night

While many might think healthful hair growth relies on expensive products, Olga swears by her basic daily habit.

She exclaimed: 'I use common shampoo conditioner and a mask from the super market. I don't make use of oil or eggs like some. I only bathe my hair.

'The shampoo should include D panthenol or keratin. I wash my hair for twenty five minutes two times a week. It is not difficult to maintain.or,--

She now plans to grow her hair to a floor, And keeps it in remarkable silky condition by washing it with normal shampoo and conditioner that she picks up from her local shop

'I always have had long hair to my waist until 2012. One day I read an article live on the internet that said that not everyone can grow very long hair because it is a genetic peculiarity,' she identified

When to the shops, She gets mixed reactions from the populace with children calling her Rapunzel

Olga wears her hair in a plait every day but said at night it can be so cumbersome that it stops her from sleeping.

When out and about, She gets mixed reactions from anyone with children calling her Rapunzel.

She told women who want to recreate her look to simply 'be patient' and strip back their beauty routine.

'My advice for girls who want long hair is just to wait and see, Don't wash hair every day, Only a few times a week. Don't use a hot air hair dryer, Don't use hot hair iron and don't use trouble for washing hair,' she identified.

Olga wears her hair in a plait every day and said that her hair many prevents her from sleeping

'It's also important to lead cook with no smoking and no drinking alcohol. be positive and active and do sport.

'People think various things about my hair. Some people love it especially children mainly because they call me Rapunzel.

'Some people hate it but I don't treasure it because charmdate review I love my hair, It is so silky and I want grow it to a floor,' she done.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:12 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]