View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 chinese girl 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post chinese girl
21 carries with it an Asian fetish and it creeps me out a bit

the latest "write for" is to be in the title. Link to the previous post, Which may not be deleted or removed. Original post exceeding 48 hours old. The update needs to be about the remedy. One renovate only.

inappropriate content and behaviour

typically fight or feed the trolls. operate the report button instead!

No abuse and victim blaming!

do not use uncivil, in a wrong way gendered, Ableist, Sexist or bigoted text.

Avoid tangential negotiations, look closely at helping posters

No picture, backlinks to your site, Or video

Do not post or request personal information that can be used to trace you

Do not remark upvotes or downvotes. We do not allow vote adjustment. I am a global student from Hong Kong and moved to the UK for University, and it's also where I met M. We generally have a very good matrimony, We have a lot in chinese dating sites common and have not had a real argument beyond some petty nonsense.

My boyfriend exclusively has a medical history of dating Asian girls. While I am only his third old girlfriend, I am number three on a line of Asians. While it may seem I bring this up earlier, I should note that I had always considered that while he probably likes Asian girls, He just attracts them or something.

sadly, Two days or weeks ago, I was messing around on his laptop while waiting for him to get home and I decided to be nosy and take a look at his history. Naturally I thought song would be funny to search "mature" To have something to tease him about later and I found that every video he had watched within the last 6 months had been between an Asian girl and a White guy.

I guess this just made me think a bit about how he is about me. He never calls me in any way like "sizzling hot" or even "alluring, it is recommended "attractive, Whenever he comments something about me, Its always regarding something being cute. such as; My high pitched voice, My elevation, My hollows. He kind of likes to play on is a superb me being in need of a protector.

During sex I feel as though the whole fetish thing kind of is. Once I said something in Cantonese to him during sexual intercourse and since that, He gets me to say things in Cantonese in the bed room. I didn think much of it before, But now I just cringe while thinking about it.

I kind of feel as though all his physical attraction to me is founded on my ethnicity and it feels a bit degrading. We connect so well on an individual level, With such similar tastes in virtually all sorts of things. I guess I really adore cuddling up to after a long day. But this idea has been in my head ever since when I looked at his background and I can shake it. Is this reasonless, I don think its enough to interrupt up with him or anything, But am I wrong to say I think he has an Asian fetish or am I just insecure? This has passed playfully in verbal exchanges, But he just laughs it off or performs this silly voice where he impersonates an anime girl and starts tickling me (As a use on what I am saying)

I guess I am just asking whether I am being irrational here and whether I should pursue this and try and confront him and if so, Is this some thing should creep me out, Or am we overreacting.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]