View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Jdm97ek4's 70cc liquid cooled build thread 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: Jdm97ek4's 70cc liquid cooled build thread
jmkjr72 wrote:
you want wheelies ride my stella

its a law you have to wheelie a stella when you take delivery unless it has a hack
if you dont wheelie it they can void your warranty :q:

Yessssssssssss!!!! I loves me some wheelies!!!!!

But no one seems to care Where JDM went? Or why? I'm concerned .........

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
lets just say he is on vacation forever or untill he gets a diffrent ip and sneaks in again

he used to be known as 89xjlifted on here then was given a perimnent vacation and snuck back in this spring under the jdm screen name

trust those of us that have been around for a while no big loss here

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

jmkjr72 wrote:
lets just say he is on vacation forever or untill he gets a diffrent ip and sneaks in again

he used to be known as 89xjlifted on here then was given a perimnent vacation and snuck back in this spring under the jdm screen name

trust those of us that have been around for a while no big loss here

Understood.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 96 Jog 05 Vino 08 C3 04 Super 9 00 SR
I guess we will need someone new saying they do 75 mph. NME...you want the job?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

buguy wrote:
I guess we will need someone new saying they do 75 mph. NME...you want the job?

I'm on it and taking donations. But I dont own a Zuma so it may not count here.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 96 Jog 05 Vino 08 C3 04 Super 9 00 SR
Im sure we would allow it for your Maliguti.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Regardless.... Donations accepted! :q:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:03 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
you know what happens when you take that job

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

ZUMIKE wrote:

What is that?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Jdm is gone due to his overly pushy sales agenda and causing nothing but drama here.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

ZUMIKE wrote:

Oh.. I think you mean CLAIMING 75mph.... Not me, friend! I'm not a bullshitter. Thats why I dont post in most technical threads. I'm still new to this so even if I do post something, I word it carefully. If I dont have an answer, I'll gladly tell someone that I don't know. I think Buguy will confirm this. I will have proof of some sort... If I ever get there.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
i have had my zuma up to 80 mph

on the trailer behind my truck :q:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Pfffft..... Weak... Mine went 120-ish.

jmkjr72 wrote:
i have had my zuma up to 80 mph

on the trailer behind my truck :q:

When I dropped it off of a bridge. :q:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 2008 ZUMA YW50
Droped off a bridge DOES NOT COUNT for topspeed runs NME...that's cheating, like gps'ing downhill speeds....80mph in the trailer, flat ground is topspeed champ. But where's the vid of the gps and the the zuma on the trailer. LOL. :D

Motor #1(2008) R.I.P this listed configuration, for it breaths new life under the rule of a new King...ENJOY NICK B!!!: Athena Sport BBK, Ported case, Power 1 HPC crank, Yasuni City16 (fully derestricted), Stage 6/Mototassinari V-Force 3 reed cage, OKO 24mm flatslide carb, S6 R/T rear facing manifold, running pre-mix, S6 BIG filter,Malossi drive face, lightened flywheel, Lightened Athena vario - (22.5g), S6 R/T WingCooler Bell, NCY TD, Malossi Delta clutch 107mm- 8K engagement, Malossi red Contra w/Malossi Torsion Controller.

Motor #2(2005): To be built.....ported cast iron 48mm bore, 41.4mm stroker crank, Ported case..(the rest of the following I don't have 2 of each...this stuff is coming off the 2008 motor) Yasuni City16 (fully derestricted), Stage 6/Mototassinari V-Force 3 reed cage, OKO 21mm flatslide carb, S6 R/T rear facing manifold, running pre-mix, S6 BIG filter, lightened flywheel, Lightened Athena vario, S6 R/T WingCooler Bell, NCY TD, Malossi Delta clutch 107mm- 8K engagement, Malossi red Contra w/Malossi Torsion Controller, Athena 15/50's for 12:1 ratio

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 am
Newb
Newb

do you really chat here often

"the particular web may be altering the dynamics and outcomes of marriages itself, According a new study that found that a third of recently couples met online, And that couples who met online were quite likely going to be in happy, Stable relations. Couples who married between 2005 and 2012, University of Chicago researchers learned that 35 percent of them met online. The next most probably place where spouses met spanish babes was work at only 21.6 percent of offline dating outlets and 14 percent ofallpositions.

Among offline meeting outlets, Spouses reported that the next most standard ones were meeting through friends, at school, At a social halloween party, in the course of family, Or at a bar or drink station.

Among online meeting property, Social networking sites such as Facebook and online dating sites such as eHarmony were most frequently used. The couples who met online were rather middle aged and make higher incomes, depending on study published this week in PNAS, A technological journal.

More than 100 surveyedcouples met on email and another 100 or so met due to comment's they posted on blog sites.(I can just notice, "Janedog1345, Your observations on Gov. Dayton's budget were so charming. Let's meet for cup of coffee!) And more than 200 met through multiplayer games such as warcraft. ("oh, Witchkiller849, fascination with this occupation slayed that dragon was so wicked. think about dinner sometime,)

Ijoke, But the big finding from the study is that online meetups seem to produce happy, Durable marriage. The rate of divorce or split up was slightly lower among the couples who met online (6 %) Versus persons who met offline (7.7 nought per cent).

The folks at eHarmony are in all likelihood doing cartwheels over this study, Which showed it was the most frequently used of online dating services and also produced one of the highest rates of marital satisfaction online or offline. Marital satisfaction rates were moderately lower among couples who met offline through blind dates, Work or bars and slightly higher among couples who grew up together or met at social events or places of worship.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next