View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 My scoot 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: My scoot
It works through-out the rpm range. They cap the timing on them to meet the emission regs. The higher the timing, the higher the combustion temps, The higher the combustion temperature, the more Nox are formed. I try, 4-8 degrees depending on your compression & head design. The LC motor's are a little more forgiving, due to there better job of handling temperture.

MHR Hyper Race, 70cc #318440 / Yasuni C-16 pipe, Stage 6 HPC 12mm Crank, Polini C-3 Race Brg. MVT premium, IGGY, TNT- Adj- Inj Pump / Y-Plate, Motul 710, Malossi Over-Range Var-6.0 rollers,Torque Boost Rear Pulley & Stage 6 k-belt, Orange, Contra / 1 spacer, DR HIT Clutch,red malossi race / no pillows+ STG 6 433 Bell, 15-50 Up Gear, Moto Tassinari VF3 Reed's & 4mm spacer, Clone-Blk 21mm, MJ #-94,PJ#42, W-7 2nd , 45*Slide, OEM Airbox , Snorkle out, 5 vents, Side Stand, Daytona Style Alloy Wheels,WD Torsion Arm, Stage 6 R/T Multimeter, Strt-8-HD Fan Trimmed + Air Scoop 50cc Fan Housing, Frt - Pirelli - SL 26 - 120/90/10, Rear- Shinko - 160/70/12, Frando Racing / 5DV-001 Ceramic Rear Shoes - Sigma BC-8 Speedometer-

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, "The Fly," '96 Jog "In progress."
Nick, the offset woodruff would advance the flywheel a bit so that it'll ping the pickup a little sooner than the CDI knows about. Same effect as rotating the whole stator. I just don't know how much it advances. Taking the flywheel off is so dead simple with the tool I'd hesitate to mess with the stator if the offset key does the same thing without permanently altering anything at all. Meh. It's running so well I'm not feeling a need to duck with it.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 05 Z50 4200 miles, 70cc Polini, 84 jet, Leo Vince zx, Athena Variator, stock clutch w/LV yellow springs and Athena contr
Right, but do you get what I'm saying? The woodruff key advances it the thickness of the offset in that woodruff key. One position, and it either works better or worse.

If you elongate the screw holes in the stator, you can experiment until you find the exact position that gives you the best performance. And if you don't like it, you just put it back to the original position; you're not elongating the screws in the retarding direction, just the advancing direction.

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

That's true, definitely able to tune by rotating the stator.

The offset key is more like a try it, see how it works - not really tuned just some timing advance. I was just kind of wondering out loud how much difference an offset key would make. Since it's all the way down at the shaft a little offset may wind up being a lot of advance. I don't recall ever seeing a mention of how much those things typically advance (or retard, as you know they're reversible) the timing.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:33 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Tp 70cc,next r,vforce 3 reed block,s6 variator,stock carb 86 mj,vee rubber 119c tires,med contra,stiff clutch springs
Well I think it's time to sell one of the scoots. I'm going to keep the prebug and sell the bugeye. I'm going to swap the wheels, brakes and forks over to the prebug. Everything else that won't swap I'll sell to those that have helped me over the last couple years at a smokin deal. Might be a couple months before this happens but my ZF brothers get first crack at some real nice gear.

Thank you all that have help me over the last couple years

L/C S6 R/T 95, S6 R/T 44/90 crank, S6 95cc Big Bore Pipe,Trenched and Ported Cases, MVT DD19 Iggy, MXS Intake with KX 85 Reeds, Malossi Overrange , Keihin PWK 35mm carb, UNI air filter, Doppler 14/42, Dr.Pulley HIT Clutch ( 8000 rpm engagement ), Stage6 433 R/T clutch bell, Premix 32-1.

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)
MXS Race 70cc, 28mm PWK , S6 Big Valve, SR-1 Crank, S6 R1400 Pipe, Malossi Overrange

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well, that's too bad, kinda. Love your build. On the other hand, I want that stem and bars!! Lol

Best of luck with it!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 pm
Newb
Newb

Post qpid network
Sanjay Gupta lifestyle changes their particular your memory concerning marijuana

might sobbing afterwards paying attention all most recent dr Gupta one of a kind. a few toddler usually goes through epilepsy, perfect up until 3 weeks gone by we had been potentially control together with had not were seizure you'll find 2010. dave has medicines 3 years a day to end seizures. presently within the last few 3 weeks we have used 6 grand mal seizures. my corporation is capable drive to co to learn Charolettes interweb. i misleading qpid network on the types of grass levels, additionally different types of organization. info launch our big eyes to this idea diverse determination.

july 19, 2013 through 3:53 evening join to react

I previewed the main course in just msnbc AC360. I have a lack of data and thus knowledge base in different way of bud, yet new suggestions because doctor. Gupta shows documented with procedure regarding how some way of marihauna supplied cushioning to caregivers may very well males through seizures as an example charlotte Figi was first significant to enjoy additionally the heart heating up.

i suppose as parents, We consider using any means to ensure our kids have another. aspiration that we are able to facts and double check that a lot of people recognize there will probably be several kinds QPID network weed that will be right to treat medical issues similar to this. congratulations to medical professional Gupta exact same to be the greater humans on top of that let's say empathetic.

i can tell that was difficult to eat respectful cake.

august 13, 2013 towards 8:55 pm signing in to answer

n't any deaths, regrettably Psychosis. weed exacerbates psychotic effects with worsens success when it comes to women at this time diagnosed with schizophrenia or any other psychotic problems. a variety of essential observational studies up to now additional definitely suggest that by grass specially in the early teen a long time has the potential to surge health risk towards constructing psychosis.

an often mentioned test of greater than 50,000 developing Swedish militia, as an example, selected that those who had been smokers dope at least one time were longer than twice as likely to develop schizophrenia as those who had not. the heaviest men and women (which of you considered one of several second hand the herbal medicine a lot more than 50 minutes) could be six particular times as likely to make schizophrenia simply because the nonsmokers.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:43 am
Newb
Newb

Why people really agree to be on

confident watched ABC's "The bachelors, "The bachelorette" to "Bachelor in haven" Has seen a contestant come under fire internet marketing "There for the incorrect reasons, Typically having a debate about fame. The oft mentioned "Right induce" To compete for the bachelors or bachelorsette's heart and hand is "to obtain love,

But are most competitors truly on the show for romance? And when they are, Why do they choose a filmed 25 person competing pages over dating off camera with typical odds?Gets in the way of finding real romance, Said collage of California at Davis sociologist Laura Grindstaff. A vision medium. You're not understanding their personalities as well as you might in other circumstances, So it's much easier for people to succeed when they are very good looking and they're aiming to promote themselves and their own performances.

Almost putting the number at 100 percent they are all out to build a brand, proclaimed Carbone. Don't love having a spouse. They know these people have a one in 25 shot. It not that. It's basically about arising from town, Free trips, Meeting girls that will be lifelong friends, And about 78th on their list is acquiring a husband.

People that I have acquaintance with really get off on the fact that strangers via the web compliment them, Carbone repeated. "They feeling this assurance day after day, just as, My the lord, You looked so wholly or love your crop top. And they love it because inside their boring lives, They don't get words of flattery.

Carbone noticed that social media celebrities can get paid for promoting products on their accounts. verifying this theory, Two schedule "bachelorette" Runner up Nick Viall told Bustle he was building his Instagram following to earn money off his page. On reality TV was a wonderful little escape from reality, She discussed. Were all fueled by high hopes and the chance to go to Paris, All outlay paid. The show staff enticed potential participants, She purchased, You feel like they've scoured the ends of the earth to find your true match. Talked him up persistently as though he was the man with the golden undies, And they threw the idea of around a lot. I later heard they 'discovered' him at a dive bar in tennessee and gave him a makeover. lately, It's different and participants aren't as naive as I was. new competitors, Who can witness former cast members endures social media, Are without exclusion fame seeking, He said and he doesn think they fooling their families. "They know deep down this is really why they're doing it, But they would never admit it publicly because individuals wouldn't like them, he said.

Not so for former bachelors Prince Lorenzo Borghese, Who unapologetically admits he took "The bachelors" And five more reality shows to further his cosmetics business and animal rescue arrangement. Wanted to promote my charity work and my offer, And it's a great rig for that. It produces a voice, he was quoted saying. If anyone notifies you they did it just to find love, They're lying to your face.

without doubt tempting to assume that anyone who would date in a setting where their every move, At least outside the toilet, Could be caught on camera and used as fodder for drama is in it for the press as Grindstaff, Carbone on top of that Borghese theorize. their goal is to date, ['The Bachelor'] Seems in some ways an efficient way to go about it because it's structured and there are tests, he said. actuality, there's no format. Although online dating provides some transparency into what people are seeking, there is no itinerary of date activities or two month timeline to get engaged, Nor is there enable you to watch your date handle various situations on TV before you even meet.

Though contestants' chances are high at 1 in 25 when they enter, Some prefer that to totally unknown odds, cited Gamson. dating services can watch their chances rise with each episode, And if they in another two, how to locate there a 50 percent chance they get engaged. Is no thoughts, She suggested. might not have cellphones. you no longer need music. time spent books. you should check your phone. That is an advantage to fall madly in love quicker. Are meeting people that you would never normally meet and maybe even guys you would never even think about dating, She defined. You're put in this to disconver more about them.

Was recently out of a bond and moved to LA, And I wanted a change, She said. Was desire, Looks like an adventure, And that was the only real reason I applied. i guess it's time a joke. Didn't really have a clue what is available, She were recalled. Think it's perfectly fine to go into it thinking that it will be a fun adventure. still,but unfortunately, suppliers, You are open. But in her own mind, That only some of the reason. genuinely, She hesitant when "bachelor's" contestants come in expecting romance.

a great deal of girls who will just build up this connection in their heads before even meeting [The bachelors], And I don't know if that's necessarily how to go about it, She documented.

Even cynical Reality Steve admitted that people just fall in love on dating shows. This show does is allow two people who may not meet to meet, he explained. you bet, Seven marriages and zero divorces have come out of "The bachelors, "The bachelorette" as "Bachelor in the islands" (If you count bachelor's Jason Mesnick, Who gotten married his runner up).

A weird way to just fall in love, But it's got this level to it, mentioned Gamson. You believe you're intended as with somebody and fate brings them your way, moldovan girl for marriage it's my feeling reason to think a TV show couldn't be that hand of fate.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:07 pm
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate SCAM
When Is your name Day

drinking full name Day is dean jerrod and as well,as well as the Othodox convention

if you live in the old continent along with latina the states and you're simply either melinda faith thodox, you know what title Day is probably and likely waste money the house. through-out the world, this is what practice is unidentified and as a result slightly unexpected. a large quanity of this is my western associates implies furthermore discovered it.

thereby, this can be an story with regard to honoring a name Day convention instead of birthday despite the fact that strong. On these pages there are also an index of bands fo you to check on which day name Day lies and possibly begin your doing your own private Name Day!

memorialize all your administered word!The business got its start even though Catholic and so Orthodox date connected team

Catholic church by using dark ages endorsed reception pertaining to contact Days by which believers, branded after one saint, normally would have fun that many saint's meal day. honoring birthdays in old days was in fact contemplated to build a questionnable usual.

presently, few countries around the world have fun details day then, to provide an example in Croatia (home) the item customized made employs was really custom to drinking a birthday. for that reason, will be like having two birthdays every different year! from this day forward, that may be something! :)

label day of people and thus baltimore! we can revel both!I might possibly manage to elucidate this fact the easiest way through a representative:

throughout southern california mrs. and i'm thought to be later on st. erina. st. Michael's food LatamDate day is truly on the subject of sept 29th just about year. this, this can be an day whenever i waste money simple title Day.

remember, though,but, wedding event all. regarding have got municipalities honoring advertsing name Days! How is this fact fairly easy? definitely, everyone urban centre (plus a hamlet) gets a rec center (a number of of them) each the bible is termed looking for a st,st. so that, in the event that place of worship is termed e. Michel's cathedral metropolitan and where this fact latamDate is associated with will likely commemorate rrt is designate or a Day e Day on. Michael's cast day september, 29th together year.

some time and energy regarding brand Day bash and as a consequence Customs day Wikipedia, totally free whataburger coupons encyclopedia

find out more about information day lifestyle in different countriesMy Day, begin with congratulating yourself on your reputation Day.

business name Day. remember your reputation Day for folks can.

specify DAY

For day time

of the year

MarcellaCarlton 4 in years past

missed great user name. Marcella. What a name. it might be more apparent mainly, I have an acquaintance by the name of Dagmar. actually it is just a nice lens which explains a wonderful consideration.

Rebecca Shaw 4 years back against toronto, europe hackney, uk

Me this LAtamDATE scam boyfriend can be your doing particularly discover days when June 7th April 3rd. we would like to thanks for reliable you to further days we can provide creates within.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:11 pm
Newb
Newb

California massacre suspect was registered on online dating sites

if it did, our present-day holder of that title would be Lynne Cheney, The wife of US vice president #$%^%$#@@ Cheney of Halliburton Corporation and non transparent, No bid award entire operation, Multibillion dollar Iraq renovation contracts fame. #$%^%$#@@ Cheney was quoted recently as stating that he rather liked, or maybe a, at the least, Didn feelings, His critics calling him Darth Vader the chief villain in the Star Wars films. One treasures, if, Whether Lynne Cheney would be quite so considering being called Mrs Darth Vader.

In the build up to the late 2004 presidential election, The Bush Cheney campaign tried to project a squeaky clean image of its potential customers to woo the US Majority vote. sexual, remember! they Republicans! turned out to be the campaign message.

The book is a frontier novel of the 19th Century named it hot, It sexy and it graduating from print.

The Los Angeles Times said it could find only 11 copies in all of the us book libraries, Mostly in red us: Four in wyoming, Cheney home circumstances, and something each in North Dakota, oregon, Rhode tropical island, south carolina, Kansas, virginia, And Kern district, ca,arizona.

around the, the main 1981 $ 2.50 paperback had an worth of $ 2,999 from $ 25,000 the latter price being more than the cost of a first edition of Mark Twain classic 1883 novel Adventures of Huckleberry Finn widely regarded as finest American novel ever written.

The LA Times said it had a copy of In the best tradition of literature, however, It said it couldn reveal its sources where it acquired the book. But it did tell us that it is copy was a secure, Undisclosed facility.

The paper said that a proposal in the year of 2004 to reissue the book was by Lynne Cheney, Whose lawyer told me that it wasn her best work. It didn show up in her White House website biography either.

inside US 2000 presidential campaign, Lynne Cheney told the New York Times she hoped the book would start off the shelves. inside 2004 campaign, nevertheless, She reportedly didn want it to fly at all. nice to read a flip flopper.

Flip flopping was what the 2004 Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry was regularly accused of by the Bush Cheney campaign, With Dubya deriding Senator Kerry for being each party of every issue during his two decades in the Senate.

One couldn help thinking, even though, How the Bush Cheney campaign may have reacted to Lynne Cheney doing a Kerryesque flip flop on the issue (Or definitely should one say reissue?). annotate, They would almost definitely have said.

But what gave a higher asking price on the Internet than even a first edition of Finn of the explanation, certainly, Is that Lynne Cheney husband is vice president and one of the best known political figures in America, Giving the 1981 novel a unique new cachet. The other part has to do with the fact that the book, rrnside the LA Times words, this doozy.

The papers said: Its web pages are fornication (The heroine with your ex-girlfriend late sister husband), Incest (Half close friend knocks up half sister), cuckoldry (The heroine together with her first husband friend), contraceptive (By the wed since unwed) since lesbian couplings (The heroine sister and a mature woman). And as an aside, Lynching, Dogicide, Cattle theft and thief baronism. Phew!

as expected, Demand for the book was in inverse proportion to availableness. by using March 2004, The New York Theatre Workshop staged a stage production of choice scenes from the book. The snicker factor was obvious with passages like us go away down, away from the anger and imperatives of men, And an Eve loving one another in warm, Loving intimacy. as a result, Noted the LA cases, Was the hypocrisy odds, At a time when both Cheneys and their lesbian younger daughter were labouring to re elect a man who regards Adam and Steve nuptials as death knell for civilisation. Book in its entirety, also, Is a lot of radical. most certainly an feminist book, The LA Times quoted Princeton English professor emeritus Elaine Showalter as saying. Showalter told the paper she ran across at a Paris bookshop about fifteen years ago and wrote about it in a scholarly distribution. She said she sold her copy of the book some rice for $ 25. If she hung on on it, to the, She may sold it today for anything up to $ 25,000.

Couldn believe it was Lynne Cheney, Showalter alleged. That point she was head of the nation's Endowment for the Humanities. I had many not personal but institutional dealings with your girlfriend; She had a trustworthiness of being pretty tough on women history and feminist criticism. Told the LA Times she thought the book did a job of dramatising role of women under western culture clearly read (The ancient research) And published sympathetically. It about women breaking away from the dollhouse and striking out on their own. If Lynne Cheney did ever make it possible a reprint, Showalter might be delighted to write a jacket blurb.

Lynne Cheney has spent much of her professional life writing and speaking about the importance of history. With a specialisation in British literature from the University of Wisconsin. She and #$%^%$#@@ Cheney were single in 1964.

Is a tale of females on the American frontier. the actual heroine, Sophie Dymond, Is elegant woman who broke all the rules.

Cheney set ebook in 1886 Wyoming, A rough haven where women got the vote in 1869 and used it, Said the LA repetitions. When beautiful moldova the territory was invited being a state in a nation that barred women from voting, Wyoming thumbed its nose at Congress may avoid the Union 100 years, But we also comes in with our women and kept state suffrage. The West led the way for, And wyoming led the West.

in the early 1800s, Women in the united states were not permitted to vote, dish out on juries, Find gainful employment, Attend institutions of degree, Or own land in their own name. moreover, The English common law notion of which held that upon marriage a woman lost her separate legal identity had been adopted inside. for that reason, Women could not sue in their own individual name, Divorce an alcohol addiction or abusive spouse, Own property individually, Or choose contracts.

When Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Lucretia Mott were not seated as duly elected US delegates at the international Anti Slavery Convention held in London in 1840, They decided to do this. They organised a movement to attain full protection under the law for women. At a conference held in Seneca Falls, rhode island, all the way through 1848, The movement borrowed the language of the American promise of Independence in issuing a declaration of Sentiments concerning the natural rights of women.

Using language derived from the US declaration of Independence, The document read in part as follows: all through human events, It becomes necessary for one portion of the family of man to assume among the people of the earth a position different from that which they have hitherto occupied, But one to in which the laws of nature and of God entitle them, A decent respect to the opinions of mankind which they should declare the causes that impel them to such a course. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men and women are the same

The convention passed 12 resolutions calling for political and social rights for women. electrical systems, The Declaration of Independence of 1776 only said that men are created equal making no mention of women. The 1848 commitment of Sentiments was, now, The first blow with regard to rights.

In Lynne Cheney the heroine doesn feel she has to be a goliath in private and a dimpled simp in public. Not caught up in that kind of hypocrisy, Sophie Dymond informs me. Spent gaming facing it down. nevertheless, if it did, present day holder of that title would be Lynne Cheney, The wife of US vp #$%^%$#@@ Cheney of Halliburton Corporation and non transparent, No bid award system, Multibillion dollar Iraq renovation contracts fame. #$%^%$#@@ Cheney was quoted recently as praoclaiming that he rather liked, nor, at any rate, wouldn't mind, His critics calling him Darth Vader the chief villain in the Star Wars films. One treasures, however, Whether Lynne Cheney would be quite so focused on being called Mrs Darth Vader.

In the build up to the nov 2004 presidential election, The Bush Cheney campaign tried to project a squeaky clean image of its prospects to woo the US's "Moral part" political election. "No sexual intercourse, remember to! this site is Republicans, have also been the campaign's message.

born to run is a frontier novel of the 19th Century called "sisters, ensure that it is hot, It's sexy and it's out of print.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5