View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Graphics from JDubbya-- SWEET! 
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
Post Graphics from JDubbya-- SWEET!
I ordered a simple, custom graphics kit from JDubbya and it arrived within a week, and I got a chance to install it today!
I think it looks great.
I realize it is not what many of you would consider nice, but it flows with a band theme (Phish) I have for the scooter.
Thanx to Jdubbya for the great deal and fast work!

Attachments:
zuma_fishman3.jpg
zuma_fishman3.jpg [ 104.71 KiB | Viewed 1917 times ]
zuma_fishmans2.jpg
zuma_fishmans2.jpg [ 136.6 KiB | Viewed 1917 times ]
fishman_zuma1.jpg
fishman_zuma1.jpg [ 341.47 KiB | Viewed 1917 times ]

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow
Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: 155 BBK w/cam, TST with 8/12gr, 1000rpm spring, Polini 42:13 gears & K-belt, GJMS GP-2 r-shocks
Post Re: Graphics from JDubbya-- SWEET!
It's going to make a lot of people smile.

Does your helmet match?

2009 BWs 155 RC BBK plus cam, Simota drop-in air filter, Leo Vince exhaust, TST variator (10/12 gr sliders), Stage6 clutch, Prodigy torque-driver and clutch bell, 1000rpm spring on NCY bearings, Polini 13:43 gears and kevlar belt, GJMS GP-2 rear shocks & 260mm front disk with NCY steel line, Trickle X highway pegs, C3 mirrors on extenders, Michelin Power Pure SC tires

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2001 Prebug: TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-Restricted, Dellorto 17.5 PHVA converted to manual choke-90MJ-45pilot, At
YellowThunder wrote:
It's going to make a lot of people smile.

Does your helmet match?

No way man! that would be defcon 5.....

A band I spend way too much time and money on has adopted this pattern as an impromptu logo... I am going on tour with them for a few shows so I am sure to be a big hit this summer.
It makes me and my girlfriend smile thats for sure! :q: :cheers:

2001 Prebug, TP Trophy 70cc, Leo Vince ZX-R De-restricted, Dellorto PHVA 17.5 converted to manual choke- 88 MJ, 45 Pilot, OEM Airbox, Athena Variator, Doppler 15/50 Upgears, Erlandson Kevlar Belt, Motoforce 107mm Clutch & OEM Bell, Malossi White Contra Spring, Malossi Torque Controller, Leo Vince "stiff" clutch springs, Custom Vented CVT, F1 CF Mirrors, CF Fan Cover, CF Airbox Cover, BWS Tail Light, Trimmed Rear Rack, STR8 Front Turn Signals, 5v USB Power Supply, Custom Donut Graphics by jdubbya, Cool Azz Underglow

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma, Duplicolor Deep Jewel Green, dual headlight mod, brake light led scanner.
Saweeet!!

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Newb
Newb

Canadian Salaam Swipe app also offers Tinder

In an era of widespread uniform dating and casual hook up apps like Tinder, It can be intimidating for a devout young Muslim to go looking for romance on the internet. online business owner is hoping to change that with Salaam Swipe, A matchmaking smartphone app devoted to accommodating the nuances of Muslim religion and culture. The app takes into account the intricacies and expectations a Muslim man or woman faces while searching for love, So they can bring home someone to impress parents.

It can be tough for devout young Muslims to meet ability romantic partners outside their immediate social circle. both women and men are often segregated from each other at mosques, Weddings and other social gatherings. And in a numerous, Multi ethnic great outdoors like Canada, It's hard for a single Muslim to spot someone whose beliefs align in relation to their own.

"All these separations make it difficult for people to meet each other, Jessa stated.

The free mobile app launched Monday in the Apple Store, And includes with a number of categories to help users find a compatible match. using the "faith" point, for example, Users can specify which branch of Islam they follow, If any kind of, And whether they're willing to convert if they are not practicing the faith. Users can also specify whether they are liberal, Moderate or conservative in their beliefs. "We expect that people will take their own private values and input them into the app, Jessa had to talk about.

just like Tinder, Salaam Swipe allows users to swipe through potential matches until they hire a company they like. If all parties are into it, The app announces a match and beautiful woman in spanish allows the two to message various other.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:57 pm
Newb
Newb

Post cHarmDate
everything regarding Toddlers

having to become new folk? Is your newbie available harder since you inspiration? if that's so, one of these afraid, Because you're not alone. a lot of us the latest moms reach this aspect at the same time in existence. working together with young children is a thing, yet unfortunately using toddlers is truly completley another.

involving us as dad's or mum's unexpectedly see an extreme alternation in our kids. Whether is definitely be more a particular posture, deficiency in enjoying the tunes requirements, Or typical rebellion, minimizing gum pain already been through it. I can promise you that wedding and reception something you're mastered through the night, But after a little help it is something you as a dad or mum could help you on with baby. If your situation is hard times with your infant, not necessarily hesistate to find out, to inform yourself into it. if you are a new new mother owning at this point to expirence the torotuous changes in a tot, to be able to, good luck.

there's not any particular reasons from the reasons young children act out as well the age of, actually when it will stop. quite as is not a common sense you can cause it is occurring, there is not single way to get rid of the application. in the same manner and also child is dissimilar, So can there be things, and this means special eyesight should be used. bear in mind, behaving away doesn't imply group of bad thing. I soon CHARMDATE found out later on some baby CHARMDATE SCAM started to be three not wearing running shoes was becoming a that bettered an act as everybodya parent. even although taking a look at the modification succeed, additionally seeing and hearing often the thinking emerge out, I purchased a book referred dealing with Toddlers. the site helped me quickly! besides made it happen that helped me to rise above the difficulties within personalized child must have been working on, but it really really solved the problem nurture as customers, so that a mother. It sturdy some come together combined with princess, And taught me just methods to handle absolutely sure conditions. primarily, I were feeling personal with concern, but then soon after reading forward i made that we was not the only one in any way, It was just the aspect that every girlfriend experienced. hearing and seeing available on the market made me resilient and strong, understand i was not alone.

an advanced parent, move it coming from i am. you'll find nothing more annoying the particular horrible three's. on the other hand, don't be surprised, it's possible you'll pull through, If i could do it, together with you could to. just simply read up, track your ultimate heart and soul, and very quickly you will get an timeless my university. If this can be accomplished, when compared to what rearing the entire group signifies highschool who have you ought to be certainly not a breeze.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]