View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Another SICK RUCKUS.... 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
Post Re: Another SICK RUCKUS....
the keisler is that little stretch thats just some metal plates and bolts correct

im pretty sure I remember it mentioned a carb adapter is needed

found it here http://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/products/subframe+kiesler+_ks100019
this is what made me think the carb needs to move

To guarantee problem free installation of your manifold spacer, we recommend using a subframe. The subframe enables you to mount the carburetor directly above the rear tire.

picture of the carb facing rearwards

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

might be this part
http://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/products/spacer+manifold+kiesler+21_ks100008

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hmm, you may be right zumike. :doh: That's cool since I'd rather have the carb facing that way. Spending more money that I really don't have but I guess that's the way it goes.

Malossi MHR Big Bore 77 LC, Malossi RHQ crank, Roost 86 pipe, 28mm Keihin PWK Carb, Stage6 reverse intake manifold, Custom Subframe, Stage6 Vforce3 reed valve, Polini open air Filter, Malossi 2010 Over Range, Polini 2G clutch, Dr Pulley clutch bell, Malossi yellow contra. Aerox wheels. ProTaper bars. Buzzeti side stand. Many more upgrades to come...

2008 Zuma 50
2012 Zuma 50 (sold)
2006 Metropolitan selling/parting out!
2003 Derbi Red Bullet

Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

the problem is you cant use the stock air box right

if your using stock carb you will need to find something as restrictive as the stock air box to get it to run properly then

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

No, I'm using the 19mm Dellorto and a Uni filter. Specalk confirmed that I do need to reverse the carb so I'm trying to get the Intake from him.

Malossi MHR Big Bore 77 LC, Malossi RHQ crank, Roost 86 pipe, 28mm Keihin PWK Carb, Stage6 reverse intake manifold, Custom Subframe, Stage6 Vforce3 reed valve, Polini open air Filter, Malossi 2010 Over Range, Polini 2G clutch, Dr Pulley clutch bell, Malossi yellow contra. Aerox wheels. ProTaper bars. Buzzeti side stand. Many more upgrades to come...

2008 Zuma 50
2012 Zuma 50 (sold)
2003 Derbi Red Bullet

Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Yamaha BWS 100cc + Lots of VAT......
The streched look is so wicked!!

@Spaz - why not run the carb facing forward? would look BOSS!

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
QUESTION ::

Is low ... ever too low ?? ??

Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

thats my friends
he said they took out the shock for the picture

its not done yet, note no exhaust hanger either

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
I just figured that they LIKED seeing the SPARK FLY !!

I used to see that all the time around NC ... not on scoots.

ZUMIKE wrote:
that's my friends. he said they took out the shock for the picture
it's not done yet, note no exhaust hanger either

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Skaap wrote:

Yeah, I love the look too, It's just costing me so much money to put this bike together and if I could have put this part off for a while, I would have. Now I have to get it or no riding :(

2008 Zuma 50
2012 Zuma 50 (sold)
2003 Derbi Red Bullet

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:38 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well, I've seen a ruckus or two lose a header pipe or crack it cause they're too low.....low LOOKS cool, but not all that practical (I like low, just not LOW) lol! :cheers:

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:25 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

every gy6 ruck ive seen has cracked a header, broke the studs or exhaust hanger

its totally normal for them to do that, which sucks

you really need to keep on top of PM with those bikes
and even better if you could safety wire alot of bolts and nuts

the main problem is the mounts that to hold up are like stock, large and ugly

everyone wants mounts you dont see so they always break

if I ever did a gy6 ruckus I would use stock muffler and whatever clamps and hangers they come with
but probably make it a shorty

may be ugly but probably hold up just fine

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Yamaha BWS 100cc + Lots of VAT......
Spaz12 wrote:
Skaap wrote:

Yeah, I love the look too, It's just costing me so much money to put this bike together and if I could have put this part off for a while, I would have. Now I have to get it or no riding :(

i feel you man.... ca$h is LOW!! lower than the Ruckus in the pics!

there is a guy her in SA that makes forward facing manifolds.. will try get hold of one, or a picture of one! maybe Fabricate your own!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma, '05 Pipe, Malossi cast iron BBK, Stage6 V-Force reed block w/ CF, BCD Stem, BGM Drag bars, Koso LCD Speedo
a little self promotion but...
no love for the zuma 50s stretched?

Untitled by BLanigan747, on Flickr

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:17 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Stretch looks good
But looks way too low

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next