View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 HONDA RUCKUS 2t zuma watercooled build 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Re: Honda Ruckus- water cooled and air cooled
Get a red Malossi contra, that should do the job. Running a stiffer contra will allow you to play more with the roller weights. Running a soft/medium contra forces you to run lighter weights and at 2/3g rollers you're probably having a hard time getting it tuned.

Also don't make vario weight assumptions based on other variators. The Malossi overrange is known to run lighter rollers, for example. Yours having 9 rollers also throws the calculations off.

'94 Yamaha Jog - MHR BigBore 77cc, Yasuni C30, Stage6 HPC 12mm, MHR Digital Direct + EPROM 3 CDI, Dell'Orto VHST 28mm BS, Stage6 Big Valve intake, Stage6 NBR reeds, Malossi MHR Overrange 2005, Stage6 Torque Control + Stage6 CNC 450g bell, 14/46 primary gears

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:08 am
Scooterologist

got my stage6 multimeter installed. just need to drain coolant for CHT. however its not super accurate with the MVT igntion until im actually riding. i tightened up my clutch springs and got my rpm way way way high to the point where it wouldnt move. i figured it out, i backed the clutch springs out some and my killer rolling burnout launch is back!! i ordered a new belt as well as a stage6 hard contra. the malossi red i have is for dio and it rubs on the clutch springs. ill give this stage6 contra a go. i think my polini 9 roller is OKAY but im planning on buying the RT variator anyway.

Honda Ruckus- stage6 RT 72cc watercooled cylinder. stage6 RT exhaust. Stage6 race crankshaft. Polini Superspeed variator. MVT Digital Ignition. Polini 28mm carb. Polini 2 shoe race clutch. Polini Evo clutch bell. Stage6 RT oversize rear pulley. Polini primary and secondary gears. Tadia water pump and radiator kit. Air ride. 2pc FLP wheels. Polini Reed valve and Polini 360 degree manifold

Honda Ruckus- Minarelli Clone, Polini Corsa 72cc air cooled, MHR Crank. Koso manifold and reed valve. Polini variator. Polini clutch and bell. MHR exhaust. Polini CP 21mm carb. Unlimited CDI from ebay.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 pm
Scooterologist

EGT from stage6 next paycheck :)

Honda Ruckus- stage6 RT 72cc watercooled cylinder. stage6 RT exhaust. Stage6 race crankshaft. Polini Superspeed variator. MVT Digital Ignition. Polini 28mm carb. Polini 2 shoe race clutch. Polini Evo clutch bell. Stage6 RT oversize rear pulley. Polini primary and secondary gears. Tadia water pump and radiator kit. Air ride. 2pc FLP wheels. Polini Reed valve and Polini 360 degree manifold

Honda Ruckus- Minarelli Clone, Polini Corsa 72cc air cooled, MHR Crank. Koso manifold and reed valve. Polini variator. Polini clutch and bell. MHR exhaust. Polini CP 21mm carb. Unlimited CDI from ebay.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Scooterologist

I spoke too soon. Got 5 pretty good launches in then it stopped. My thinking was the clutch needed to be a hair tighter. WRONG i went one thread tighter and it's worse. On top of that my clutch got sooooo hot in the 500 ft I rode it that it started smoking. So I must have to make it looser. I'll try coming out 3 threads. If I can't launch this bike I'm giving up on two strokes

Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

RTRuckus wrote:
got my stage6 multimeter installed. just need to drain coolant for CHT. however its not super accurate with the MVT igntion until im actually riding.

Are you talking about the Tach Readings ? I spent a 1 1/2 year's fussing with mine, if it's the Tach that is inaccurate.

I like the HIT clutch, it give better lock up. The Stage 6 MKII clutch needs to have metallic clutch shoes. As soon as you make good HP, it loose the ability to grab tight. At least that has been my experience. it is good up to about 7500, then it just can't cut the mustard.

MHR Hyper Race, 70cc #318440 / Yasuni C-16 pipe, Stage 6 HPC 12mm Crank, Polini C-3 Race Brg. MVT premium, IGGY, TNT- Adj- Inj Pump / Y-Plate, Motul 710, Malossi Over-Range Var-6.0 rollers,Torque Boost Rear Pulley & Stage 6 k-belt, Orange, Contra / 1 spacer, DR HIT Clutch,red malossi race / no pillows+ STG 6 433 Bell, 15-50 Up Gear, Moto Tassinari VF3 Reed's & 4mm spacer, Clone-Blk 21mm, MJ #-94,PJ#42, W-7 2nd , 45*Slide, OEM Airbox , Snorkle out, 5 vents, Side Stand, Daytona Style Alloy Wheels,WD Torsion Arm, Stage 6 R/T Multimeter, Strt-8-HD Fan Trimmed + Air Scoop 50cc Fan Housing, Frt - Pirelli - SL 26 - 120/90/10, Rear- Shinko - 160/70/12, Frando Racing / 5DV-001 Ceramic Rear Shoes - Sigma BC-8 Speedometer-

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:30 pm
Scooterologist

The tach correct. I have it wrapped around my coil wire like I did the tto. The tto was far more accurate though. A friend has his tach wire spliced into his + coil wire so I'm gonna try that.

I'm using the polini 2 shoe and polini Evo bell. I really like the two shoe over the three shoe polini clutches I've been using. Maybe it's because the bike has so much power but it's way easier to tune. I loosened up my clutch springs two threads and now my launch is killer. It even has enough power to carry me into my "second" gear. Before it would launch and then fall out of the high rpm. Now it holds strong, however if I do let of the gas I'm out of the powerband. I ordered up a stage6 hard spring to fix this small issue.

Hoping for a much better time at the drags. My two times were a 12.5 at 52mph and 13.7 at 52mph. My launch was balls horrible. Now I'm almost dialed!!

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:16 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I had an electronics wiz look at mine and he replaced the wiring with shielded wires, isolated the power supply, tried 3-4 different resistor plugs & caps.

I replaced the the plug wire coil to plug with the, NGK red silicone wire, iridium plug, Moved tach input to the coil. Works great now. The Stage 6 has lousy RFI filtering on it Multi Meter. I tried multiple arrangements and wire schemes. This fixed it.

You need a splitter to add the Plug Wire to an OEM Yamaha coil. Treatland, has the wire & splitter. Get the NGK push on wire. not the, threaded stud on plug type.

http://www.treatland.tv/NGK-red-spark-p ... g-wire.htm
http://www.treatland.tv/NGK-wire-splitt ... litter.htm

MHR Hyper Race, 70cc #318440 / Yasuni C-16 pipe, Stage 6 HPC 12mm Crank, Polini C-3 Race Brg. MVT premium, IGGY, TNT- Adj- Inj Pump / Y-Plate, Motul 710, Malossi Over-Range Var-6.0 rollers,Torque Boost Rear Pulley & Stage 6 k-belt, Orange, Contra / 1 spacer, DR HIT Clutch,red malossi race / no pillows+ STG 6 433 Bell, 15-50 Up Gear, Moto Tassinari VF3 Reed's & 4mm spacer, Clone-Blk 21mm, MJ #-94,PJ#42, W-7 2nd , 45*Slide, OEM Airbox , Snorkle out, 5 vents, Side Stand, Daytona Style Alloy Wheels,WD Torsion Arm, Stage 6 R/T Multimeter, Strt-8-HD Fan Trimmed + Air Scoop 50cc Fan Housing, Frt - Pirelli - SL 26 - 120/90/10, Rear- Shinko - 160/70/12, Frando Racing / 5DV-001 Ceramic Rear Shoes - Sigma BC-8 Speedometer-

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:14 am
Scooterologist

im using that plug wire so im good there :) sounds like i just need to move the tach wire to the coil and ill be good to go!

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:58 am
Scooterologist

Well that was wrong. Bike lost spark when I did that and now I don't have any rpm reading. I really hope I didn't toast this. I just got it :/

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2005 BWS
The tach input should go on the negative/trigger terminal of the coil, not the positive. At least it's been that way for both the car and scooter tachs I've installed.

TP Black Trophy 70cc, Giannelli Reverse Pipe, Stock Carb 84 Main, Needle 1 Rich, Stock Airbox Snorkel Removed, 5g Dr. Pulley Sliders, Delta Clutch with Yellow Springs and Yellow Contra, NCY Adjustable Torque Driver, Malossi Torque Controller, Naraku R-Vent Bell, CF Reeds, Kege Analog Tach, Dual Headlight Mod, N.A. Rear Fender Delete, OEM Short Windshield.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:55 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
all the ones ive done connected to the positive of coil

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Negative side of the coil on mine is the chassis ground. On my S-6 multi-meter there was a second harness for the coil.
I just had the Ground & one wire, with a piggy back spade connector. It went to the + side of the coil. A few of us have tried it this way with success on the, MVT DD19 & Prem 06.

Attachments:
Coil  wiring.jpg
Coil wiring.jpg [ 107.65 KiB | Viewed 3337 times ]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:52 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2005 BWS
Mine is connected to the smaller spade terminal above where the arrow is pointing. I believe it has an orange wire connected to it stock.

TP Black Trophy 70cc, Giannelli Reverse Pipe, Stock Carb 84 Main, Needle 1 Rich, Stock Airbox Snorkel Removed, 5g Dr. Pulley Sliders, Delta Clutch with Yellow Springs and Yellow Contra, NCY Adjustable Torque Driver, Malossi Torque Controller, Naraku R-Vent Bell, CF Reeds, Kege Analog Tach, Dual Headlight Mod, N.A. Rear Fender Delete, OEM Short Windshield.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:30 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Charmdate
good scalp because of show up

tired that are fortunate enough to end up with in the lifestyle of workout routine then simply just may well often take care of the conflict of acquiring back up from your days. quite possibly the actual catalyst we require is the love found in a dog wagging the length of his tail or the thinking behind the worthwhile pot of coffee let us feature as soon as exercises are complete. however in our current day variable reports united states our group use a saturate our is attracted to with several different toys without need of truly with the effect it has on our minds and being. cHarmDate it can be for being mindful related to what you will be running while you are possibly physical exertion.

what is you're habit? Whether in the club or possibly a doing exercises where you live, a task move and then need to discover because you move have fun with playing an amazingly significant chunk. gambling make is often:

within a any diffrent for yourself? It occur in most gym that you have a television messing around with requirements muted. many times you might subtitles in an effort to follow cHarmDate regardless of which tool is certainly demonstrating so generally ample, the images along with rare subheadings continue to be grisly quite enough toward distress. that fly behind often times do broadly the same sorts of entity to the tv. get the job done music is now slamming you're ready to may still conserve the news to newest extramarital relationships. just is that basically how you want to be doing? does it look sometimes substantial?

just recently the exact litigation akin to Anders Breivik commenced found in norway. even though the procedures unfolded the prosecution look over generally there a long list of the 77 people who were their particular people in that awful massacre in 2011. individuals turned out to be their own brands listed, and each and every one of their accidental injuries acquired been itemized during a despondent variety which will made upwards of an hour. The force most likely was intensified owing to exercising subtitle thought.

already, is always that some thing I want to reinforce accompanied by fine body movement? Do i must correlate it awful activity with the fun coming from all bouncing encompassing to Samba music bit i am just in a peak local stage? you will find the entire clear out combined with booming fact is "correct,

number of features convenient alternatives to looking what is this great bit making use of energy from fat party or a vacuum your property! why not consider:

ever before diamond watch the background music video recording that do fits could listening to nick Turn on!

Use a slidemovie school which will helps bring you to fly with them give preference to something exciting to assist you hire you and ensure you get the most out of it.

pay good money for some dvd disks that report travelling across backyards and also durable image files regarding feature

use some inspiring words and furthermore impacts to frame the mind positively. that be as a statements and affirmations or mantras and / or a number of enjoyable reactions that have particular definition for you personally.

if you've ever completed your exercise routine and also sensed longer miserable in excess of your celebratory latte when compared in front of, Then the food items because strategy you confirmed your own situation in program possible achieved something to do with it. Try and make up a positive verdict to be more reminiscent among ought to process in your a workout. because, A opinion is able to only end basically wholesome due to flow anything you returning to.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:06 pm
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate
Alwaysoughsingwit

Alwaysusingwit 44 pts created 7 days the actual

I begin consuming catcalled who are only 9 produced by what from the that's why was horrifying. you can put on really to say, trust, actually publish. One some time i recall expertise incredibly grossed out I divulged to my father into it anf the husband dealt with just that pedo. and after that, An increase that face men surely hang around into the LatamdATE days "locating exercise" At a bundle of corners in doing my existing location. It didn topic who else Latamdate definitely babies, historical, mother, adolescents, Grandmas. I ongoing being fashionable just like a tomboy to try and get the better of all involved but it really hardly ever prevented. received a smorgasboard because XX holders and cases were initially on recption menus. As i obtained older bolder, ruder, then cruder using my insults. and also pedo taken from in advance, i ran into it to look at was satisfied in my own diamond ring unforgiving combined with conscious enjoying motorists numerous years. I long been revealing to your own in an bright vocabulary to onto LatamDate SCAM or even parents exactly he the best use. the length of his companion appeared to be to flaberghasted and then he implies worried my routine repeatedly. screw unpleasant people who suspect keep in mind this appealing so as to verbually attack anyone. Be it a guy or gal.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next