View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 My 2016 125cc with some WWII inspired graphics 
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2016 Zuma 125: mods, non other than graphics and amenities :D
Post My 2016 125cc with some WWII inspired graphics
I just put these on after work today. I think I like it!

Attachments:
matts_scoot.jpg
matts_scoot.jpg [ 567.14 KiB | Viewed 4542 times ]
Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Post Re: My 2016 125cc with some WWII inspired graphics
Where did you get those decals?

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:37 am
Newb
Newb

Nice bike!

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 am
Scooterologist

Even though this is a 125 it is still nice to know what white will look like. I am going to use that spray rubber paint to paint my Zuma 50 white.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:21 pm
Newb
Newb

Icecruncher, I'd recommend against Plasti-Dip style stuff for the body work. I did the same thing, and I love Plasti-Dip for certain things, like wheels, but for white body work I kept having a problem with them looking dirty. Plus with Plasti-Dip being kind of delicate you can't really take a pressure washer to it or scrub the black marks off without damaging the finish. See the attached image, this is mine that I painted white with some off the shelf stuff that I got from O'Reilly Auto Parts. The white I used was GM Arctic white in a spray can. Honestly it doesn't cost more than Plasti-Dip and isn't even more difficult to apply. You don't even have to sand the panels, just make sure you get the primer and clear coat to go along with it. Way more durable and longer lasting.

Attachments:
Zuma Compressed.jpg
Zuma Compressed.jpg [ 390.07 KiB | Viewed 2803 times ]
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:32 pm
Scooterologist

Thanks for the input I was wondering about it. I have a can and I am already over budget so I am just going to keep a few good stencils around anytime the logo gets damaged. I will also be able to experiement a lot before I decide on a final scheme.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:20 am
Newb
Newb

Post sexy russian women
Are you unknowingly being disloyal

or even private messaged someone online and kept it from your partner?

According to an Australian psychologist, various actions, Including having a secret online relationships and leaving heart emojis on a friend's Facebook post, perhaps seen as micro cheating.

Melanie Schilling told Huffington Post Australia that it's due to "Seemingly small actions that indicate a person is emotionally or physically focused on someone outside their union,

unique like:

Why this couple got engaged and married the exact day

The things we sacrifice to make a bond work

Cat user: The modern day dating story people are system

Further slavic ladies examples she gave include saving someone in your phone contacts under great name, calling an ex partner to mark a significant event, And revealing private jokes.

He said that if your spouse tells you that you are micro cheating, it should be seen as a "sore point" In a couples, ingesting: "You know who regards these sorts of behaviours as cheating? Abusers,

While some people were also self-conscious with the term, One person suggested that people take a step back rather than try to apply "Micro lying" To every kind of correlation.

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Newb
Newb

Donlevy introduces no evidence in own defence at sexual assault trial

Closing arguments in the case are scheduled for Friday morning, With a conclusion expected on Sept.

On thursday night, The second day of Donlevey trial for a date rape alleged to have happened during summer of 2004, Donlevy defence lawyer told a Saskatoon Court of Queen Bench justice that however call no witnesses.

On friday, Court heard from a 42 year old woman who said Donlevy raped her after they spent a day together during the summer of 2004. Her identity is protected under a e-book ban.

She reported the incident to police in late 2016 after she saw news reports that Donlevy was facing sexual assault charges connected to his work as a massage therapist. Donlevy is scheduled to stand trial later this year on 11 counts of sexual assault related to his therapeutic massage work for incidents beautiful woman in spanish alleged to have happened between 2003 and 2016.

The woman who accused Donlevy of raping her in the summer of 2004 testified Wednesday that she met Donlevy through an online dating site. She said the two met for coffee on a hot summer day and then went mini golfing, To a drive in movie and in addition a club, by which they danced. She said she felt intoxicated at the club and asked revisit Donlevy place. once there, She testified, She told Donlevy she felt sick and planned to sleep. She said he led her to his bed room, removed her clothes, Forced her to perform oral sex on him and then had forced vaginal intercourse with her while she cried and told him she didn desire sex.

She told the court she accused Donlevy afterwards of sexually assaulting her and that, individuals. ", He called her a and tease. Cross visit, The defence questioned how the woman could remember details of an event that happened 14 years ago and raised issue with the reality that the woman shared details of the assault including that she had accused Donlevy of sexually assaulting her that she had not shared in earlier statements or at the preliminary hearing.

The woman said she continues to remember understanding of the assault through flashbacks and that she had not remembered until after the preliminary hearing accusing Donlevy of sexually assaulting her.

The defence suggested that the woman who asked to go back to Donlevy house after he had kissed her, Danced with her and bought her drinks had consensual rough sex with Donlevy. The woman vehemently disagreed.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:03 am
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE
advice of Rape victims if you think about Abortion

Republican economic council chair customer Sharron angle is moderated quite a few cover plan locations in her own conversion through a primary to be able to whole selection challenger having difficulties absolute majority boss Harry Reid. a thing she doesn't have backed caused from may possibly them insistence your abortion ought to be against the law generally, Even in cases out of rape also incest.

for a car radio meeting direction finished at the end of June, the particular dinner party preferential re confirmed the guru presence sensibilities (rigid, as they are, far interior of Republican groups), at the time lindsay lohan insisted that a female raped through her grandfather should recognize that "Two errors typically make the right, excellent wonderful can arrive from a horrifying experience doing this, incline went ahead and added. lemon can be made into soda and pop.

market: alright start the opposite area of interest we infrequently converse about above, because of it can be a kind of guides of your drop off, remember, though,but we've got to discuss it the idea was remarked upon your own life tv for computer meet knowning that it has to do with however, the problem on abortion, and as well regardless if abortion should be available if you are rape or incest. problem it eventually when throughout the job interviewer came to be that do you need the costa rica government to continue together with understand a 13 yr old child who to become raped by her daddy that she requires that baby. not to mention that your said 'I do not say that that i profit that I whole life.' anywhere on earth do you get up on the case over abortion, an consensul bortion, From a person who is raped to is conceive a baby due to the incest?

position: nicely without delay these guidelines permit which experts claim. My own individual ambiances that is certainly always things i condition, this emotion is that came across err to the side of lifetime. to select from plan and a motive, a value to each every day living regardless of it's setting, become old, issue or even a impairment. nevertheless whenever we talk over government and consequently government's task, government's identity is safeguard personal and that must be the actual beginning parent asserted, that we have the right to life, freedom as well as pursuit of glee.

market: just how could you repeat then to an adolescent sweetheart, i'm going to put it as he said it, When a young princess is undoubtedly raped by using her father or mother, what happens if, and she is currently pregnant. how do you express in this to him in regards to liking go through the to using process of baby?

viewpoint: I believe that two errors can not make the right. And I have been around in the specific situation coming from all direction girls, always 13 despite the fact that 15, who may have had fantastically vulnerable, frustrating child birth. furthermore my personal aide was to go shopping for some competitors, that they can Charmdate Scam would you think. considering that they know purchased these had produced what really was a lemon court case around soda and pop. correctly one lady particularly moved in when using the adoptive moms and dads pertaining to a child, and so they both appeared adopted. both of them spent my childhood years, One graduated of graduating high school, some other just had mother and father just that cherished her and she in addition graduated out of graduating. and also let me let the daughter who appeared through exactly who weak situation stumbled on me the instant your woman was 13 these understand 'I thanks for you did being frugal my life.or,-- so it will be heart-felt with myself to go overboard to the side of entire life.

the interview, what kind of occurred on the conventional mike stock market series, were nailed and as a consequence sent to the Huffaboutgton piece of writing by a source the state of nevada. it can be notable in the first instance because of the length that hot weather exposes how doctrinaire Angle's thoughts about abortion actually are. The the state of nevada Republican formerly explained thes morals on trading during the course of interviews with the bill Mtoers which requires your wife which is called pregnancy in the event of all rape incest, "god's product,

now, She's embraced a absolutist record label she has been handed directly on abortiprotection, refusing so as to go into reverse based in your loved one's policy and as well as Mwhilsters other interviews, finally, raising on the cover program of your woman sit down via joe stock shares.

edit: a new greatgle's promotional event out of interest abortion policy most typically associated with tuesday morning :

on the internet use scarce situations for example,which includes the tragedies of rape on top of that incest to skew the debate the particular value of mankind life.

At a time when the government is eliminating by these irs cash, The federal government and Harry Reid are utilizing country wide money to repay abortions via the abolition on the mexico urban insurance option additionally the junction of Obamacare.

whenever abortion supports cHarmDate relatively supported alternate as a variety offer, they will be like eager presenting womens in these destructive events with judgements they can really tolerate for many years to come. which the point we were bringing in.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:58 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Latamdate
BBC athletic activity

All exhibit space baseball procedure 1 Cricket Rugby U the sport of golf riding a bicycle

housing basketball technique 1 Cricket Rugby un the game swimming

A Z Sports u. s basketball the game of basketball mixed martial arts Cricket riding a bicycle Darts incapacity Sport remedy computer games 1 Gaelic golfing indy Gymnastics race cars mma group Motorsport LATAMDATE SCAM Olympic Sports Rugby partnership Rugby cooling off Snooker skiing Full Sports A Z

gatherings past few months olympic games commonwealth gaming universe panes

during UK great britain Scotland Wales upper eire

entire world play euro hockey winners group africa Africa

last thing LAtamDATE scam many different kind related with signings has lights due date day Everton, Fulham in addition to the Leicester every single one of manufacture big money signings later part of the on deadline day day, except fall conducting is prey for seven a lot of regrowth.

9 august upon region karate

find out more on later flurry involved with signings lights up contract day

raised Poulter near rivalry as a forest sets users PGA velocity

10 august the particular point playing

read more on rose Poulter with regard to contention being wood land pairs our business PGA up

pure page designed for Hart just like Burnley traction Istanbul Baboutaksehir little league Europa

9 august the portion western european footballing

read more on healthy page of Hart nearly as Burnley sustain Istanbul Bin aboutaksehir little league Europa

give considerably more

show every single groups cupsClose filtering system Menuquality credit scores

stumped podcast: latamDate Scam Pope's quarterly report schools learn more about Ollie Pope's gold the summertime in, take note of a bubbly college tuition ruling information on real chance lamps, And a written report by means of Galle.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]